Courtly Love

Guillaume loosened her lacings and helped Helaine pull the heavy dress over her head leaving her in her thin chemise. Her breasts hung likes bunches of grapes as she leaned over him.

She reached a hand down to free his straining cock. It felt smooth and hot in her hand. She moaned as she stroked it.It seemed ages since she had held a hard cock in her hand. She pushed the thought away because her husband was the last man she wanted to be thinking about now. She kissed Guillaume with a fervor to push out all thoughts except for him.

The knight moaned as he felt Helaine's kind touch at his most sensitive area, trashing her towards himself, always pulling her closer as he reclined over hte bed, pulling her into it, still holding her over his form, both hands sliding down her back in a long caress, coming to lay both over her ass.

It was eagerly that he retibuted the kiss, fiercely kissing her back, sending his tongue into her mouth while he really considered that this woman had been the Lady Helaine who had shared the dances with him. She was so more attractive and skilled than any other young damsel...

Helaine could not wait. She was consumed with passion. With want. With need.

She crushed herself to him once again smothering him with kisses as her slim fingers worked his cock. When she heard him moan echoing her own desire, she lifted herself up and impaled herself upon him. She threw her head back which pushed her breasts forward. Her nipples stood out mauve-rose against her pale skin.

Guillaume moaned when he felt Helaine's womanhood envelop his erection so eagerly, her own movements almost primal and savage as she had herself over him. He did not question his luck, only gripping her buttocks fiercely, witnessing her full bust with no small glee in his eyes.

"Please, Helaine...", he groaned again,"...ride me. Ride your lover."

Helaine rested her hands on Guillaume's shoulders and dug her fingers into hsi hard flesh. She tossed her head and leaned forward as she bucked against him. "My stallion." She groaned.

His hands lifted her up and pushed her down increasing the force of their coupling.

"Ooohh... yes... my mare..."

He moaned back, forcing her down into his erection ever more harshly, losing his control to his sensual urges, forcing his groin upwards in order to meet her trashing hips above.

Helaine bent down to kiss Guillaume plunging her tongue into his mouth as he plunged into her. She could feel the waves of passion building within her. She turned her head and muffled her cries against his shoulder.

Hugging her fiercely, Guillaume started to drive himself like a ram into her womanhood, grabbbing her ever harder and making her impale herself completely into his manhood.

Helaine was holding nothing back. "Guill. Guill." She called his name. All sense of propriety was gone. She was a cat in heat. She dug her nails into Guillaume's flesh. She moved faster and faster until she slammed herself down on Guillaume. Her muscles clamped down hard on his member. She held onto him as if her life depended on it. Her body stiffened and shuddered. She bit down on his shoulder as she came.

He had turned out only to groan wildly, his primal urges to ravish Helaine taking the last scrapes of his chivalrous manners from him. Guillaume barely felt it as she came into him, his blood flowing down his back painlessly as his own arousal had to be sated.

And it was. Without warning, as she had bitten his shoulder, he reached his own climax, exploding deep into her womanhood, sending jolt after jolt of his young seed into her womb in a long moan of delight.

Helaine rode Guillaume through his own climax. She thought she could feel his hot seed pumping into her, filling her. She did not want this to be over. She pressed close to him to keep him inside of her for as long as possible. She realized she had been biting him and stopped immediately. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and breathed deeply. She felt as if she were floating in bliss.

As Helaine kept humping over his groin, Guillaume could not help it but start to feel aroused again, his hardness diminish little before stiffening up again, still into her. And so, he decided to take it on.

Embracing her tightly, the knight pulled Helaine over himself, pressuring her agaisnt his chest, and spinning her around over the bed, laying down over her, his pounding of her womanhood relentless.

Helaine barely knew what had happened. One moment she was on top of Guillaume and the next he had taken her in his strong arms and flipped her over on the bed. Now he was above her. She had thought they were finished but Guillaume had risen to the occasion once again.

The new position made her groan with pleasure. She pulled her knees up and pressed them to his sides. "Oh, Guillaume." She breathed. The taste of sex was in her mouth as if her entire body had become a sexual organ. She moved in rhythm with her lover. She never wanted this night to end.

Sliding his hands beside her long, slender legs, it was with savage, primal abandon that Guillaume rammed himself powerfully into Helaine, forgetting any and everything. In his urge to keep fucking her, he forgot everything. Who he was. Who she was. If she could get pregnant. But it was nothing, all nothing before the sheer pleasure and delight he felt as of being inside her womanhood.

And even though trashing about, he knew he could not hold it for long again, the pressure against his groin tremendous.

Helaine was no longer a lady of noble lineage. She was no lady at all. She abandoned herself to wantonness. She bucked against him feeling his cock slide in and out of her. There was a fire inside her she thought might never be quenched.

There was a change in Guillaume's thrusts. In his body. She reached down and grabbed his firm ass digging in her nails. "Mon coeur. Mon cheval." She gasped. She wanted to feel him come inside her. "Now. Now. Hold back nothing." She urged.

Her sweet voice, filled with primal desire, her hot touch filling him with so overbearing senses that the young knight could no longer bear it. Was it her moves, earned with her experience? Was it her lovely, seductive voice, telling him that she desired no other than himself?

In a long groan, Guillaume finally hilted himself completely into Helaine, and held her legs spread, pulling them apart in one massive climax. Although he had already done so, this explosion was even longer than the first, and twice as violent - his seed jolted into her four times, each a long spray, caking her insides and blanketing her womanhood completely. So violent, that a good part of it was spread outside between them.

Helaine held Guillaume tightly as he came. he was so powerful she thought she could feel every bit of his essence as he filled her. They shuddered in each other's arms in the aftermath of their passion. She smoothed his hair and stroked his back after he collapsed on her. Their breathing at first ragged, then slowing, deepening, calming.

She murmured terms of endearment in quiet tones. She was not ready to have him get off her. She enjoyed the weight of him.

The young man could only kiss and lick at the older lady's skin, tasting her salty sweat as the finest nectar one could take, smelling at her fair, milky skin that many must have once desired, but he could brag he achieved.

He remained hard inside her for quite some time after just starting to limp, still laying over her, mumbling senseless words, holding her tight into an embrace of both love and desire. Guillaume wished no other woman.

"Mmm." Helaine purred. "Guillaume, mon coeur." She shifted a little beneath him. Reality was beginning to set in again. "You must not fall asleep. As much as I hate it, you must leave me well before morning." She ran her fingers through his silky hair and kissed him again. "Besides, you will be in the tournament again tomorrow. You must get enough rest to be champion again."

"No."

He said, covering Helaine in kisses, every a soft bit as he literally licked her features. She was his, now. And he would make sure of that.

"Nothing else matters. I love you, Helaine. I will never leave your side."

"Do not be foolish." Helaine said pushing the knight off her. "Lord Robert may be overt in his gropings of serving wenches, but I cannot have any taint to my fidelity. You must leave or it will go badly for both of us. You may come to be again tomorrow night."

She propped herself up on her elbows. She smiled and shook her head. "Ah, my darling, you speak of love after only one night of quiet flirtation and fevered coupling. You do not even know what love is."

"You must go." She said with finality.

"Then I will... but I shall come again. And again. And again. Until you finally rebuke me, and I know it was no love."

Guillaume still wished to remain by Helaine's side, to keep himself so close to her that he'd eventually be into her once again. But in the very end, she was right. Perhaps he should visit Lord John and make sure that he had fucked every maid servant of the Castle.

Kissing Helaine once last time, Guillaume stood up, and quickly started to dress up again.

"I will be back."

Helaine laughed a little at Guillaume's double entendre. "And so shall I, but if you are hanged and I am disgraced--what good is that?" She watched him as he dressed as a wanton in a brothel would. She had no shame when it came to Guillaume.

"Tomorrow, you shall be my champion and wear my favor. And tomorrow night, I expect my husband to be in his cups again, and I shall have you in my bed once more." She went to Guillaume and kissed him passionately.

The knight smiled at her clever remark. That was another thing Guillaume loved at Helaine and no other of the ladies that he courted could mimic. She was intelligent. Most of them were not, or too shy to commit at anything.

Kissing her back, almost lowering over her to start it all again, he finally allowed Helaine to be.

"I shall wear it proudly, be sure... and pray that I do not find you alone in the corridors, ma dame..."

Guillaume took Helaine's breath away again. He left her quivering and wanting more when he finally released her.

"I shall scent my favor with my most intimate perfume--unless it will distract you from achieving victory." She smiled slyly.

She laughed again, "And would you take me pushed up against the wall like a common wench? Perhaps I should trade clothes with one of my maids..."

Back