Could someone make this more erotic please

Sprinklegenie

Virgin
A husband and wife named Alex and Mia. They were a loving couple who shared an unusual secret—a fantasy list of celebrities they would be allowed to spend a night with if the opportunity arose. Alex’s list was filled with the likes of Blake Lively, Emma Watson, and Scarlett Johansson, while Mia’s included Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, and a local football player named Lucas.

One evening, Alex and Mia decided to go for a night out to their favorite pub to enjoy some quality time together. As they sat at the bar, sipping on their drinks, Mia’s heart skipped a beat when she spotted Lucas across the room. She couldn’t believe her luck—the football player from her list was right there in the same pub!

Unable to contain her excitement, Mia approached Lucas and struck up a conversation. To her surprise, he was friendly and engaging, and they found themselves talking for hours. As the night wore on, the connection between Mia and Lucas grew stronger, and she couldn’t resist the chemistry that seemed to ignite between them.

Note ~~ You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if the Lit moderator is happy with my response here. I hope so...

I would drop the whole fantasy list of celebrities’ thing. I can’t imagine many married couples having such a list. The addition of a local football player to a list featuring world famous actors/movie stars seems a bit incongruous. I do think Mia can be excited to see and approach Lucas. Maybe Lucas does enjoy some level of fame. The more famous Lucas is, though, the less likely Mia is just going to run into him in some bar, the more likely it is that he will already be partnered up, and probably won’t be there at the bar alone. The more well-known Lucas is, the more characters you may need to introduce and deal with, I think.

I assume Alex will give his approval so his wife can approach Lucas and talk to Lucas. Obviously, Alex is going to do something and say something if his wife wants to seduce Lucas or be seduced by Lucas. I assume Alex gives Mia his blessing. Maybe Alex bets Mia that she can’t bed Lucas and maybe Mia bets her husband that she can bed Lucas and does. Maybe both Mia and Alex join Lucas for a drink and then Mia seduces Lucas right in front of her excited husband. Maybe Mia wins the bet while Alex watches.

There’s nothing wrong with Mia being married to Alex and having Lucas as hot boyfriend on the side. That part of the story will need to be written though. Maybe the bet will be all about how Mia ends up dating and in a relationship with a well-known sporting personality and how Alex doesn’t think his wife can do it. What would be the terms of the bet? If Mia wins then Alex gets kicked out of bed and Lucas takes Alex’s spot or if Alex wins, Mia has to cater to every one of Alex’s fantasies and desires for the next five years? Whose dick will Mia end up worshipping? Only time will tell, but it’s real safe to assume that Mia is going to win the bet and Lucas will end up enjoying Alex’s wife while Alex moves into the guest bedroom permanently.

Alex and I were out for a night on the town. Hanging out in our usual haunt, we chatted with friends, danced, and got more than a little tight. Late in the evening, the local college's quarterback walked in the joint. He was accompanied by a few of his teammates, and all eyes turned on him. Lucas was a tall, dark hunk of a young man. My husband leaned over to me and whispered...

"Look, it's your boy crush, Lucas Johnson. Go ahead, ask him to dance. See if you can get to first base, Darling."

The man's twenty years my junior, a Greek statue come to life, only with a bulge no figleaf could cover. I only nodded my head, slipping off the bar stool, I strutted toward him. When I was about ten feet away, his eyes locked on mine, my heart went pitter-patter in a wild refrain, and moisture built. Oh, shit, am I going to do this, I thought.

Strange, this thing keeps going on ...

It started innocently enough being posted asking for help. It was quickly pointed out that this was an AI-generated thing, and the submitter has not heard from since. Yet, it still receives replies. Going ... nowhere near the original intent.

Time to let this die?

I have no idea how I even found it. LOL
Even if it really was an AI-generated weak spin on February Sucks, you managed to crush the challenge of turning it into something erotic in 3 little paragraphs. Turning him into a college player was a stroke of genius to quickly overcome Andrew1968's points. Guess who's going to be checking out your portfolio of stories? ;-)

Well, I don't write cheating wives that much. But thanks, I like it when folks like what I write. Like, I like it a lot, man. Like, I like it like the sunshine in the morning. Like, I like the moonlight at night. Oh, that's god-awful writing. Maybe you should give me a pass.
Even if it really was an AI-generated weak spin on February Sucks, you managed to crush the challenge of turning it into something erotic in 3 little paragraphs. Turning him into a college player was a stroke of genius to quickly overcome Andrew1968's points. Guess who's going to be checking out your portfolio of stories? ;-)

Back