Publishing two stories in the same day

Sarah_Delphino

Good Girl
I'm writing a mind control story where sometimes the first-person POV character sub knows what's happening to her, and sometimes she doesn't. Since some of us kinksters get off knowing what's going on, even when the character doesn't, I've decided to post a chapter's appendix alongside the chapter itself, and within the chapter, note when the reader should read the entry, should they choose to.

Since including an appendix at the end of a liberotica story would require scrolling down each story page to click the button to the next one, and crossing your fingers you don't see any spoilers in the process, I plan to submit these chapter appendices in a separate story named "Subclasses Chapter X - Appendix".

If I include a moderator note when submitting the stories, would they likely allow publishing both chapter and appendix at the same time, so readers don't have to wait a day for the appendix to be published?

If I include a moderator note when submitting the stories, would they likely allow publishing both chapter and appendix at the same time, so readers don't have to wait a day for the appendix to be published?
Probably. And if you've titled both parts correctly, it should automatically join up as a Series. If they don't, you can create a series manually.

Back