Looking for a couple of editors

Willpkirk

Hornball Master
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a couple of editors for a few different projects.

I have one story that is quite a long piece (would be posting it to lit in parts and is about 55k words) its a BDSM story between 2 friends, looking for general feedback, a check over tense, and anything that needs tweaked in the story. One thing that I would need a close eye paid to is the start of the story, where I MIGHT fall foul of the under 18 rule. Story is about 2 people who are well past the age of consent, but who have known each other since they <18 I have him remembering back to when they met, and when they were younger in a couple of scenes. pretty sure I have spelt out that he is remembering back when they were >18 but just a check to make sure there is nothing that will get me in trouble that way

I then have 2 pieces of work that are finished, and while I feel I could probably get away with posting them already, would again like a second pair of eyes to look over them, one of them is a anal story of a girls first time, with her sex therapist of all people.

the other is about an exclusive sex club, and a mans first visit to it, this story could be the first part of a series I haven't made my mind up if I will write more visits on it, there is also hints towards a darker underbelly and things not being as they seem within the club, while that isn't explored within this "chapter" it is something that could be expanded upon in future "chapters" if I write more, so would ideally like someone that could look at doing future edits.

on the longer piece there would be no time limits on it.

on the 2 shorter pieces the sex club would be looking someone to be able to go over it in about a week at the most, for the anal one couple of weeks would be fine.

would also be good to have someone who wouldn't mind doing "sense checks" on future stories as well, currently have 7 WIPs

Happy to answer other questions anyone might have on these.

Thanks

**********/blog/technology-in-warehousing: While hiring in-house talent can be costly due to salaries, benefits, and overheads, staff augmentation allows businesses to control costs more effectively. Companies pay for the resources they need, avoiding long-term commitments.

Last edited:
Back