Needing editor's help

Morevinila

Virgin
Hello.
I have a story I have been wanting to post on the site but I wanted to have an editor's eye on the story before posting it
The present completed version is a little less than 13k words; I am still trying to polish it up, following some advice received from somebody who was willing to beta-read, not an editor (in fact she suggested I get the help of an editor).
The story is about a shy wife trying flashing to please her husband. It contains exhibitionism, 3some and anal sex but there is no reluctance or non-consent, no BDSM.
I have tried contacting editors directly through the editors' list available but have got no answer.
If anybody is willing to help, please let me know how we can proceed.
Thank you.

Hi Morevinila, unless you really wish to include it, and it is go8ng to make the story a better story, you don't need bdsm reluctance or non consent. Do whatever is best for the story. Good luck!

Hi Morevinila, unless you really wish to include it, and it is go8ng to make the story a better story, you don't need bdsm reluctance or non consent. Do whatever is best for the story. Good luck!
Hi - thank you for your remark.
I included this information simply because I have seen that some editors do not like to edit stories with non-consent or BDSM. Would you like to edit this story?

Hi morevinilla, I've only started my writing journey here recently, so I'll appreciatively decline the offer. I just opened my drafts in word for Windows and used the spelling and grammar check. Please drop me a pm when you publish your story, I'd love to have a read. For me it was a matter of telling the tales I wanted to tell to the best of my ability. I'm sure you will do great! Looking forward to reading your tale(s)

Back