Seeking advice

I am working on a Romance story between a man and woman both in their 50's. Their first sex experience triggers recollections from their mid-teens. She shares her experiences. Later, they try again but a recollection is triggered in him.

The question before this learned group is describing the recollections going back to their mid-teens. I know Literotica does not allow stories where the main characters are under 18 and I think that is an excellent policy. Does this prohibition apply if they are sharing, in detail, events which happened 40+ years ago?

I am working on a Romance story between a man and woman both in their 50's. Their first sex experience triggers recollections from their mid-teens. She shares her experiences. Later, they try again but a recollection is triggered in him.

The question before this learned group is describing the recollections going back to their mid-teens. I know Literotica does not allow stories where the main characters are under 18 and I think that is an excellent policy. Does this prohibition apply if they are sharing, in detail, events which happened 40+ years ago?
Yes it does. You can mention in passing that they lost their virginity pre 18, but no description at all about the events. This includes even accidentally hearing or seeing any sex act.

A sentence for each, but no sexual detail. It's going to be a very short recollection.

Back