Conversation

It can be very difficult to have a conversation because many people lack communication skills now adays.

You add in time zone differences, work schedules and all that stuff and actually making a friend is a bit rough. You need the understanding that you won't always get an immediate response.

And, of course, most people here are just horny lol.

So, when trying to find someone to talk to you have to take all that in and work around it. You have to be aware that many will not talk for a multitude of reasons. Be respectful and don't get upset when there is no response or the communication ends.

Keep smiling :)

You there,
the one reading this now
I want you to do something
Smile smile because you're beautiful
because you're amazing because you're unique
because you can because tomorrow is a new day
because no matter what you think
someone loves you
Smile because you deserve to.

When I saw this, it reminded me of you and your thread. I wasn’t able to copy the picture for some reason, but I copied the words to be displayed here🌹

Sometimes we get a string of bad luck, and it looks like it will never improve, but it will. Stay strong and keep hope. Try to stay positive.

1*EZvlJR06MS0dayRe3sjQvQ.jpeg

Keep moving forward, keep being true to yourself. Smile as often as possible and take control of your life.

Keep smiling. :)

Spread happiness and smiles whenever you can. you never know when sending someone a smile what wonderful things it can do.

Keep smiling! :)

Wow! It has been a long time since I posted on this. Sorry to anyone who follows it!

Reach out and say hello to someone new today, you might just find a friend or make someone's day.

Take some time for yourself, know what you want and need. Enjoy the silence when you can and enjoy good company when you are blessed with it.

Be kind and spread kindness. Show compassion and help make everything around a better place.

Keep smiling. :)

Back