Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I C T .. I indulged in some sinfully delicious guilty pleasures today! :devil:

~ and i'm not talking about food ~

ICT sometimes I hate when my music hits too close to home. Mood shift in 5...4...3...2....

ICT sometimes I hate when my music hits too close to home. Mood shift in 5...4...3...2....

ICT I have been in the same place lately. But I can't stop listening.

IFCT it totally weirds me out when people IM me almost as soon as I long on to Lit. Because it is always the same few.

IACT it also creeps me out when said people comment on stuff I have posted. And admit they read what I have been posting vs stumbling upon them. Makes me feel a touch violated.

ahhh but I am sure your pushups are way better than mine!

ICT I will not let the news of him having a girlfriend bring me down. I will not let it get me down. I will not let it bother me.... clearly I suck at this.

IACT I shouldn't be upset at him moving on.. I am too.. I guess I just don't like being lied too. He told me he would never live in the city.. and all of a sudden he has a girlfriend who lives in the city (my city mind you) and he is moving to it. for her. Fuck you.

IFCT it doesn't sound like it.. but I am happy. I found a new man and he is some kind of wonderful. I really enjoy his company.

Isn't that the best revenge, moving on and being happy? His lies will come back to haunt him someday, they always do.

I confess that I'm trying just to make it through until the school year's over. I'm tired of fighting losing battles there.

I have two confessions.

ICT I cheated on this forum with another. We met, had a few drinks and discovered we had a lot in common, and one thing led to another and ......... Well, you know the rest.

IACT my other half has been dieting(and making progress) and as a result has some new clothes. Her new bras had me so distracted yesterday that I almost left home without my gun. I couldn't concentrate.

There are other things I would like to confess but I need to pace myself.

I have two confessions.

ICT I cheated on this forum with another. We met, had a few drinks and discovered we had a lot in common, and one thing led to another and ......... Well, you know the rest.

IACT my other half has been dieting(and making progress) and as a result has some new clothes. Her new bras had me so distracted yesterday that I almost left home without my gun. I couldn't concentrate.

There are other things I would like to confess but I need to pace myself.
Been wondering about you.....PM me the site? Welcome back.

ICT sometimes I feel completely cast aside, and my pride won't let me hide what I feel inside. Like a puzzle with missing pieces, emptiness abides, so I focus myself on others just to try and hide. But Iact sometimes I feel so fulfilled that my heart would almost burst, if it couldn't be still. I feel the love and the laughter, and it feels so real, its like I took "happy pill".

But mostly ICT I just felt like rhyming this morning. LOL!!!

Isn't that the best revenge, moving on and being happy? His lies will come back to haunt him someday, they always do.

Here's to hoping they haunt him and he realizes the amazing thing he missed out on.

ICT I lost 12 pounds in 8 weeks.. its great but I'm not that impressed. My measurements didn't reflect any of the weight loss.

Here's to hoping they haunt him and he realizes the amazing thing he missed out on.

ICT I lost 12 pounds in 8 weeks.. its great but I'm not that impressed. My measurements didn't reflect any of the weight loss.

Be impressed, muscle weighs more than fat, and any progress is better than no progress at all, keep working at it, and if it makes you feel better then it's a good thing. I believe in you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back