Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT one reason I haven't cum in a couple weeks is so I can catch a big explosion on video for Ima.

I'd love to do a vid of me cumming straight into the camera -- but that's a lot of cum and the lens might get hurt! LOL So I may catch it from the top looking down.
Mmmmmmmm! Laying down with viewpoint as if I were standing over you. Love to see your stomach get oh so messy :devil:

Rats, I guess I missed everyone today

ICT the first public erection i ever had was a result of my sexy junior high teacher giving me a back massage before i performed on stage (played the trumpet when i was real young)
ICT I don't ever recall having a "public erection":eek:

ICT I'm still not having much luck with "judicious" use of smileys:rolleyes:

ICT I am finally getting work done, and have gotten to a point I had originally hoped to reach 3 weeks ago but, that's, at least, progress;)

I had a public erection once, but I got caught. Very erotic, but embarrassing..

I was quite young admittedly.

ICT tomorrow is Commando Friday... that's right - no panties
(ok... I'm committed now)

ICT I now have some wonderfully naughty images going through my head :devil:

ICT I'm proud of myself! I solved a problem at work this week that has been vexing me for months, and the solution proved to be deceptively simple.

Hi Ima...I start typing and you are "online" but you are gone by the time I finish...

ICT I, too, am glad to see Ima:rose:

ICT I think I'm being a dick today and need a nap:eek:

ICT I edited this before posting to remove 2 more smileys

Last edited:
ICT I don't ever recall having a "public erection":eek:

ICT I'm still not having much luck with "judicious" use of smileys:rolleyes:

ICT I am finally getting work done, and have gotten to a point I had originally hoped to reach 3 weeks ago but, that's, at least, progress;)

Thhe first public erection I can recall: I was8 yrs old standing in fron tof class at school. I had done something wrong (probably not done my homeworkagain!) The teacher, who I had a mad crush on had just given me a spanking with my pants around my ankles. I was facing away from the class, in my underwear, and she made me face the class so they could see my crying face. They also saw my erection. None of us knew what was going on, but they got a good laugh about it. Teacher pulled my pants up in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back