Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that I'm headed out on a business trip tomorrow and am really excited about it, though I have no real reason to be LOL.

I confess that the two or more hours of ********* and redtube videos that I watched today left me with little more than a hard cock and a renewed desire to find a cam partner.

ICT the selfishness/laziness of the people I encounter, almost daily, is really starting to grate on my nerves:eek: Just once in a while, I'd like to find someone that willingly does their job, is not in it just for themselves, and/or takes responsibility for things that are actually part of their responsibility (without pissing and whining about it). WTF:confused:

...OK I'm done pissing and whining, too, now;)

ICT cold blueberry pancakes just do nothing for me...

The kitchen they're prepared in could though...

:D

I've been logging on here way more than I should lately...

I've recently had some of the dirtiest text/chat sessions I've ever experienced.

I'm constantly horny and have been stroking my cock every night at the thought of tasting and fucking ima6uldv8, englishrosefox, sxy_kitten, belinda69 and pinktacokitty. I want them each several times, over several days and weeks.

I want to have lots of hot sweaty sex in threesomes and more

I want to fuck shewantsmore anonymously, somewhere in the Cambridgeshire countryside.

Blushing now...
Wow honey! You've got some hot ambitions there. I'm honored to be included in them :kiss:

ICT today is a fabulous day and i have amazing family and friends. My heart is bursting... shouting it out loud... my wish for all of you...

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” uncredited quote...

Ima - Special thoughts and love to you... :heart:
I am so happy for you! I love seein my best girl happy. May it never leave you :heart:

ICT I know exactly what you mean and until you get it you just can't focus right???
I know! its getting bad..i guess this is what going celibate feels like.

*raises hand*
Seconded!
you made me smile with that comment.

Me too Belinda, me too
Well, if we lived next door we could remedy our troubles.

I confess that after seeing your thread, I'd love to be the guy that gives you what you need.
mmmm...thank you...you flatter me too much.

Hello fellow vixen :kiss: Good to see you! I'm sure one of our sexy Lit men would be more than happy to accomodate your hotness.

Yeah, i havent been on lit for a week (shocker i know, but i had problems mainly my laptop dying, but im back now). the thing is i want someone in RL. I kinda have a target but i just gotta make the move.

I confess that I spend more time reading about other ppls extraordinary more than usual sex,then me having regular sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back