Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT she is not only beautiful outside, but inside as well.
IFCT I am blessed to have her in my life. :kiss::heart:

ICT i'm not nervous at all.

IACT if I was smart I probably would be.

IFCT i'm beyond hopeful

I confess that....

ICT the long holiday weekend might have me apart from the one I love for long stretches of time, and that thought makes me sad

IACT if my feelings for her were not so strong, being apart would not bother me so much

IFCT I'm counting the days (and almost the hours) until she is in my arms.

ICT I am very sad right now. I had to put my dog down.

IACT I know it's for the best for him but he was my lil' buddy.

IFCT I will not get anymore after him. It's impossible to find a dog as perfect as he was.
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would do if it were me- my dogs are my children and I love them dearly.

FYI, you say that now (just like I did the last time I had to do that), but you'll find another one- or rather, he/she will find you. Just let it happen when it does. If you're a dog person, you'll never tolerate being without one for too long.

IFCT I will not get anymore after him. It's impossible to find a dog as perfect as he was.

Soooo sorry to read that :(. Hugs and kisses for losing your best friend :kiss: :rose:

Sorry to hear that but remember the good times. I can't wait for my kids to be old enough for us to get a dog

Ict I find most people on this site revolting and only stay for the few decent people here.

Having gone through what you are now in May I know how you feel. Til you are ready hugs big big hugs

Last edited:
ICT I've been a horrible person in the past, but am making strides to make ammends. change is never easy, but is always necessary.

ICT I wish most guys would take the time to craft a fairly decent PM before PMing me.

ICT while I may be submissive to one man it doesn't mean I'll be submissive to all

ICT I'm starting to think I might not find exactly what I'm looking for.

ICT watching my coworkers talk about their lives is kind of like watchimg a train wreck. It makes me sad to see the things people will do to themselves and each other in the name of sex.

ICT I just don't feel attracted to the women I meet. It isn't physical, some of them are quite lovely, it's mostly that I just don't have the patience to put up with glaring, deal breakingly bad character in people anymore. Where are the people who won't cheat or play homewrecker at the drop of a hat.

ICT it doesn't help that the last woman I had a crush on was magnificently kind, at least on the surface, sweet, and uncomparably beautiful, but just too eager to be a cheat. I refuse to put up with people like that.

ICT I just had a lust filled fuck session w/ a military guy

IFCT he used restraints on me :devil:

IACT I've got many love marks from where he bit me, pinched me, and slapped me :devil: :devil: the red a mar to my otherwise creamy white skin tone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back