Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT The last time I was in a blazer with nothing but a bra underneath. Was the night I went to a gay club with my best friend in NY.
I had JACK D and a Long Island Ice Tea. Before the night was over, I was making out with some girl on the dance floor. LOL!

ICT The last time I was in a blazer with nothing but a bra underneath. Was the night I went to a gay club with my best friend in NY.
I had JACK D and a Long Island Ice Tea. Before the night was over, I was making out with some girl on the dance floor. LOL!

ICT that is so hot. I was in a club with my girl and another sexy lady and they were kissing. Hot as hell!

ICT that is so hot. I was in a club with my girl and another sexy lady and they were kissing. Hot as hell!

ICT I forgot to add that I was with my boyfriend and that I kissed my best friend that night. I wanted to see if he was a good kisser, because he used to brag a lot.

ICT He was. :D

ICT I forgot to add that I was with my boyfriend and that I kissed my best friend that night. I wanted to see if he was a good kisser, because he used to brag a lot.

ICT He was. :D

ICT it was one of those OMG moments.
IFCT both those ladies were better kissers than I am.

ICT I lost track of what you were saying during your presentation because I could see your nipples poking through your shirt and couldn't take my eyes away.

ICT I finally hooked up with the hot young thing I've been pursuing.

IACT she' a germaphobe.

IFCT that was kind of a problem. :eek:

I confess that I have a CRUSH on the blue POWER RANGER .... Nomnomnomnomnom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back