Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT one strong finger pierces your pussy as my lips suck hard on your clit..your hands fly to the back of my head..holding me in just the right place for your pleasure

ICT I yell out please don't stop, as I push your head and face hard against my wet cunt.

ICT I yell out please don't stop, as I push your head and face hard against my wet cunt.
ICT I sucked your clit harder..drawing it deep into my hot mouth as I slip a second thick finger into your quivering cunt..driving them deep then spreading them wide...filling you...

ICT I sucked your clit harder..drawing it deep into my hot mouth as I slip a second thick finger into your quivering cunt..driving them deep then spreading them wide...filling you...

ICT I'm now rocking on the palm of your hands, begging you to push them deeper.

ICT I'm now rocking on the palm of your hands, begging you to push them deeper.
ICT that I pull my fingers from your hot cunt..hearing you whimper in disappointment...which quickly changes to whimpers of ecstasy as I slide three fingers from my other hand into your quivering sex as my honey soaked fingers tease your ass

ICT that I pull my fingers from your hot cunt..hearing you whimper in disappointment...which quickly changes to whimpers of ecstasy as I slide three fingers from my other hand into your quivering sex as my honey soaked fingers tease your ass

ICT I want you to slip your honey soaked fingers in my mouth first.

ICT I'll suck your throbbing cock even better.
ICT you will have to wait....I reluctantly pull my fingers from your mouth and go back to pleasuring you...I slip my thick middle finger in your ass while my lips suck your clit hard and my 3 thick fingers pound your pulsing cunt...I hear your breathing grow ragged as you near your pending explosion

ICT you will have to wait....I reluctantly pull my fingers from your mouth and go back to pleasuring you...I slip my thick middle finger in your ass while my lips suck your clit hard and my 3 thick fingers pound your pulsing cunt...I hear your breathing grow ragged as you near your pending explosion

ICT I came... :D

ICT you know we're not done. ;)
ICT after you fill my mouth with your sweet honey I plan on kissing my way up your body..nipping each of your nipples...placing your ankles over my shoulders and slapping your quivering cunt with my hard rod

ICT after you fill my mouth with your sweet honey I plan on kissing my way up your body..nipping each of your nipples...placing your ankles over my shoulders and slapping your quivering cunt with my hard rod

ICT I want you to place one hand over my mouth, as you slam your hard cock into my dripping cunt.

ICT I want you to place one hand over my mouth, as you slam your hard cock into my dripping cunt.
ICT you are a hot naughty girl that I plan on fucking hard...fast...deep...filling your throbbing cunt with creamy cum

ICT I want you to fill every fucking hole.
ICT I'm going to pull a thick vibrating butt plug from my bag of tricks..shove it in your ass...then clip a pair of vibrating nipple rings on...squeezing them tight..listening to you moan as electric shocks rip through your body

ICT I'm going to pull a thick vibrating butt plug from my bag of tricks..shove it in your ass...then clip a pair of vibrating nipple rings on...squeezing them tight..listening to you moan as electric shocks rip through your body

ICT FUCK Gunny fuuuuuck...

ICT do what you want, take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back