Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll bite. What is the trick to getting your attention?

ICT guys that send pm's saying hi, and being respectful get my attention.

IACT I'm getting sick and tired of being dragged into my gf's "musical chairs" love life. One week she is leaving her family for her new lover. The next she is back home. Today, she is home as her spouse's roomie, and is dating her new lover.

IFCT it is very hard to stay neutral and be a good friend, when I so disagree with what she is doing.

ICT I dreamt with a Litster, and he came all over my hand, damn...

Last edited:
ICT I dreamt with a Litster, and he came all over my hand, damn...

Oh, god, that IS hot....
PM sent...

ICT I'm really nervous about posting these pics, cause I'm so self-conscious. I have a sexy mind. :heart:

IFCT at least I can spell and have a grasp of the english language, so I do have that going for me.

Oh, god, that IS hot....
PM sent...

ICT I'm really nervous about posting these pics, cause I'm so self-conscious. I have a sexy mind. :heart:

IFCT at least I can spell and have a grasp of the english language, so I do have that going for me.

ICT that your body is just as sexy as your mind. No need to be nervous. :kiss:

Oh, god, that IS hot....
PM sent...

ICT I want to see these pics.

ICT I got so angry today that I was trembling.
IACT I yelled so loud I hurt my throat.
IFCT hours later I'm still steaming.

ICT I am excited of letting go of people from my past holding me back. I was prepared to give you everything, but you took advantage of me. If you liked me so much, shoulda put a ring on it, jack ass!

ICT I got so angry today that I was trembling.
IACT I yelled so loud I hurt my throat.
IFCT hours later I'm still steaming.

**hugs**

ICT i'm not sure of my sanity right now.

IACT i, for some reason, thought this cake would be easier then lasts years.

Are you kidding me? You have nothing to worry about, you are rocking your pic thread! .....yes, I lurked. Hehe.

ICT i will be having a fun and probs stressful afternoon looking after my nephew, who i love

IACT that i am making sure i get rid of all frustrations and stresses by playing on here for 30 minutes:)

Ict after decreasing my posting over the last week, it's safe to say that I'm good with leaving lit for a while. Later folks.

ICT I am tired of being lonely.
IACT I will be glad when next Tuesday arrives.

Ict

ICT. Really loving the new treadmill

ICT. Enjoying the neighbor coming over and using the treadmill
And flirting with me in her really cut off shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back