Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I just post stalked you because this mess of which you post about intrigues me.

IACT I wonder if any of it is true or if you're just having some morbid fun.

Ict I hate teases.....I like being teased but I hate teases...

Also I hate you, you are worthless and just sponge off people. Its a shame nobody really puts you in your place. It should have been done already. Ugh.....

ICT I have been only deleting 5-10 PMs at a time....starting from the oldest ones saved.

ICT deleting your PMs was hard at first....but the more I delete them, the more I realize that I was just your fall-back girl when you would come back.

ICT as much as I cared about you, you didn't care that much about me. Sad really.

IFCT I'm good with what I am doing.....

ICT during the Closing Ceremony Sunday, I sang two songs: "Our House" and "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

ICT I have BOTH on my iPod

ICT I am singing "our House" as I write this

ICT I don't save PM's anymore ever. I reply and then delete.

IACT I do have many emails that have been saved and some of them really mean a lot to me.

IFCT I have made some very deep and meaningful friendships that I would do everything I could to continue if Lit were to ever disappear from existence.

ICT I am really craving a woman's touch. But don't really want the guy that comes with her.

IAC that it's really, really hard to find... someone like me.

ICT I can now honestly say that there are some people who do not deserve my attention. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back