Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I should probably go back to sleep

IACT it will be pretty hard to do that with the smile on my face :heart:

ICT one of my biggest crushes on social media posted a snapchat filtered picture of her as a deer.

IFCT She looked good as a deer... perhaps too good ;)

Ict it probably shouldn't annoy me when I send perfectly nonsexual messages and get no responses. I don't approach women from the Pervy vein of interaction. Ict is just how I am, but if dirty messages don't get replies and cleans ones don't either, is that just my clue to simply fuck off completely?

Ict is sounding better and better all of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ict it probably shouldn't annoy me when I send perfectly nonsexual messages and get no responses. I don't approach women from that vein of interaction. Ict is just how I am, but if dirty messages don't get replies and cleans ones don't either, is that just my clue to simply fuck off completely?

I wouldn't say that it's a clue to Feck off. Maybe change who you approach or interact with people on threads?

Ict it probably shouldn't annoy me when I send perfectly nonsexual messages and get no responses. I don't approach women from the Pervy vein of interaction. Ict is just how I am, but if dirty messages don't get replies and cleans ones don't either, is that just my clue to simply fuck off completely?

ICT I hate when that happens. Hmm

People really miss out on YOU. Whether it's the pervy side or the 'norm' side. Their loss. :heart:

ICT I'm probably on the verge of breaking up a long-term friendship; it's probably a little my fault, but mostly it's hers. If she wasn't so stubborn, if she'd actually LISTEN to me once in a while, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Make or break when I see her tonight, I guess.

ICT I haven't heard from him since he told me he wasn't ok and I'm worried sick. But the only thing I can do is sit back and wait for him to talk to me.

IACT it's killing me.

ICT I'm probably on the verge of breaking up a long-term friendship; it's probably a little my fault, but mostly it's hers. If she wasn't so stubborn, if she'd actually LISTEN to me once in a while, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Make or break when I see her tonight, I guess.

ICT ... actually, I don't really care that we're not friends now. Probably for the best.

ICT im really getting sick and tired of being treated like im a piece of shit who doesnt respect peoples civil rights or treat people properly....by people who have never even seen me before. Just because i wear a uniform and enforce the law against those breaking it.

ICT it's been 4 weeks to the day since I had to put my dog down, and I'm still mourning like it was yesterday. I miss her.

ICT it's been 4 weeks to the day since I had to put my dog down, and I'm still mourning like it was yesterday. I miss her.

:rose::rose::rose:

ICT it's been 19 months since I had to do that same thing.
IACT that I still miss my beautiful girl.
IFCT that maybe it's time I share my love with a new fur baby.

ICT im really getting sick and tired of being treated like im a piece of shit who doesnt respect peoples civil rights or treat people properly....by people who have never even seen me before. Just because i wear a uniform and enforce the law against those breaking it.

Well I for one appreciate the service that you and your fellow law enforcement officers carry out. Thank you. :rose:

ICT I just gone done fucking myself with a banana on cam in a public chat room. I came hard. But now my pussy is a gooey, banana-ey, mess. :eek:

ICT I just gone done fucking myself with a banana on cam in a public chat room. I came hard. But now my pussy is a gooey, banana-ey, mess. :eek:

ICT I only wish I could of been there VS
IACT my cock is wet on the head thinking about it .. ;)

:rose::rose::rose:

ICT it's been 19 months since I had to do that same thing.
IACT that I still miss my beautiful girl.
IFCT that maybe it's time I share my love with a new fur baby.

Anatolia shepherd. I stumbled on this breed. My 'toli baby fills the other side of the bed better than a person.........

That is so fucking erotic. I wish I could have seen that.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back