Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT your post style is similar to someone that has been here in the past and one of your comments makes me think that you may have a relation of some type or possibly an ALT .... *sigh* here we go again

It's the same loser that was that cunt SexyAlison
Shame the fucking mods don't do their fucking job

L:rose:

Curiously this particular alt also had another user name in the Personals. The writing styles are remarkably similar. Both resemble SA's as well...all this effort just to provoke people into responding. :rolleyes:

Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-01.jpg

Just wanted to repost this.

Wow ! Thanks everyone for the support. What a homophobic douche bag ! Now where is that ignore button :rolleyes:

Give him credit. He knows where to buy bras. LOL
Or he spends most of his time walking around the mall looking at bra stores.

Give him credit. He knows where to buy bras. LOL
Or he spends most of his time walking around the mall looking at bra stores.

He's a teenager who jerks off waaaay to much. He's never been laid in his life LOL!!!!
With a mouth & attitude like that he never will. Best thing is for him to join his mom

L:rose:

Is this the "real world" to you, "superman"?
Good job "ignoring".
Don't you have some masturbating at work to go do?

What a sad, lonely creature you must be. How could you possibly think I would consider THIS the real world? lol Your tactics are at best that of a 5th grader. They would actually be funny if you were not such a tool to some very good people. I get it, life is hard. Being so needy for attention even negative attention. I feel bad for you, but I feel worse for anyone who has to deal with you in real life.

Get some help? Get a life... Get a job. Something, anything is better than attempting to be an internet troll.

ICT one of my fondest fantasies involves having my hands wrapped around the neck of a troll, slowly squeezing the life out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back