Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you wanna confess?

I confess, you're kinda cute. :D

ICT your av. is cute

ICT I want a couple more hours of sun before the clouds move in.....not happening by the looks of it

ICT my legs are tight from that bicycle ride

L:rose:

ICT I am still surprised her and I celebrated our 3 month anniversary :heart:
ICT I am not used to her working weekends
ICT I am not sure if I should teach summer school or not

I am not sure why men continue to think I am a domme
The offers of subservience are nice and flattering
I have a streak of cruelty towards people who want to make me happy

I am not sure why men continue to think I am a domme
The offers of subservience are nice and flattering
I have a streak of cruelty towards people who want to make me happy

You don't come across as a domme when I see you post. I'm sure you're no pushover either though ;)

ICT I think about her a lot more than she knows.

ICT when i was a child i wanted to be a star ship captain like Kirk (to save the galaxy and get off with a beautiful alien woman with green skin). As an adult i still want the same thing! :)

ICT I stayed in a hostel last night with a very sexy woman from Brazil the butt the accent mmmm

Ict I'm not exaggerating when i say i want it twice a day. And is frustrating to only get it twice a week.

ICT I didn't think that would turn me on as much as it did
IACT I'm very happy it turned her on too. ;)

ICT... Redted's story he sent me was beyond hot and really got my juices flowing tonight.

IFCT... His experiment will soon play out and I hope he won't be disappointed.

ICT I met someone recently that I really hit it off with. She's beautiful, funny, intelligent, naughty, and truly enjoys my company.

IFCT I'm not used to this. In this situation, based on the past, I always anticipate when the other shoe will drop.

IACT if she doesn't have a dick, doesn't want to kill me, and doesn't want to sell me into alien sex slavery on Mars, I may have found a keeper!

ICT I met someone recently that I really hit it off with. She's beautiful, funny, intelligent, naughty, and truly enjoys my company.

IFCT I'm not used to this. In this situation, based on the past, I always anticipate when the other shoe will drop.

IACT if she doesn't have a dick, doesn't want to kill me, and doesn't want to sell me into alien sex slavery on Mars, I may have found a keeper!

This is really cool to read, though I will say that I met a woman like this one time...it took me years to pay up my sex slavery debt on mars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back