Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm sitting here feeling happier and more content than I have in a long time. My life may be confusing but there are things in it that feel right. And that feels good.

IACT while I can't be with him physically, I'm glad that there are other ways I can be with him.

IACT the uncertainty I felt about him and us is gone and I understand where it came from now. And I'm so glad I can be (even if it is secretly) a part of his life.

IACT my biggest Desire for my love is for him to be happy. And today I think I was able to help make him happy.

ICT- I am so fucking tired of being told what they think I want to hear. Being lied to, and some false sense of "Specialness" that I really just want to become a lesbian!!!

ICT I know this feeling all too well.
IACT even though I'm about two steps away from giving up on men, I won't become a lesbian.
IACT worse comes to worse, I'll probably end up joining a convent.

ICT I got off early from work tonight

IACT I might also get off before my husband gets home because ....

IFCT we have a date to get reacquainted tonight :D

ICT I know this feeling all too well.
IACT even though I'm about two steps away from giving up on men, I won't become a lesbian.
IACT worse comes to worse, I'll probably end up joining a convent.

ICT if you join a convent the nuns will learn a whole new bunch of words, and "looking after the rabbit" will mean something else :)

ICT I have been watching CNN non-stop for 3 days...

IACT I can't decide who is more delicious, Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper.

Dear lord. Save me.

IG .. your drinking to much of the Kool Aid ... There's not much of Choice out there .. :mad:

ICT I have given up watching the News altogether ! ! !

I confess that most people think of me as one cool cucumber, but on the inside I'm a raging torrent of emotions and I don't how I keep a lid on it a lot of the time.

ICT my husband took things a little too far (too rough) in the bedroom last night and it made me flashback to 2 sexual assault when I was a teen.

IACT I was terrified of him for the first time in our relationship. But only for a few minutes.

IACT a few minutes is all it took to rock my emotional world and turn me into an emotional mess.

ICT my husband took things a little too far (too rough) in the bedroom last night and it made me flashback to 2 sexual assault when I was a teen.

IACT I was terrified of him for the first time in our relationship. But only for a few minutes.

IACT a few minutes is all it took to rock my emotional world and turn me into an emotional mess.
Hi ange

I'm really sorry you experienced flashbacks. Do you have a good list of grounding techniques to help you restabilise?

My inbox is always open if you wanna chat with a fellow survivor

Hi ange

I'm really sorry you experienced flashbacks. Do you have a good list of grounding techniques to help you restabilise?

My inbox is always open if you wanna chat with a fellow survivor

Thanks Beth. 💗 I appreciate it. I'm curious about grounding techniques though.

I confess no one can hurt you quite like family and, even more specifically, no one can hurt you quite like a mom.

Looks like I'm planning this wedding without her cause she just doesn't have the time.
Thankfully I've got Jim Beam and Kraken to help me tonight

I'm sorry. (((((Hugs)))))

ICT I have to avoid certain threads because they are painful reminders of what I don't have.

IACT I sometimes distance myself from certain friends for similar reasons. :(

IFCT I hope they understand. I think they do.

I confess no one can hurt you quite like family and, even more specifically, no one can hurt you quite like a mom.

Looks like I'm planning this wedding without her cause she just doesn't have the time.
Thankfully I've got Jim Beam and Kraken to help me tonight

ICT: Your mother and my mother are a LOT alike.:mad::(

ICT I wish I knew of a way to make everything right in your world, you deserve as much happiness as anyone on earth has ever experienced.

IACT When it comes to you, behaving is not my strong suit. ;)

ICT going a day without hearing from him is like a day without water. I feel parched, empty, longing. I truly love him.

ICT I just got a text from him saying he's not ok but he can't explain right now. Now I'm worried sick and wish I could be there for him.

ICT I've found something worth dying for.
IFCT it will probably kill me.
IFCT I don't care.

ICT I have to avoid certain threads because they are painful reminders of what I don't have.

IACT I sometimes distance myself from certain friends for similar reasons. :(

IFCT I hope they understand. I think they do.

ICT whatever it takes for you to find contentment is just fine. :rose:

ICT this heat is doing nothing for my last remaining shreds of patience and grace.

ICT : Mentally, I am not in a great shape. I think I need some help. I think I am depressed.

If you even suspect that you're depressed, get yourself to a competent doctor straight away. I had a friend who had depression, didn't get the help that he needed, and now he's gone. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back