Confessions: What are yours? (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT this song will always remind me of my ex bitch of a girlfriend. And not in a sentimental kind of way....:devil:

ICT I enjoy reading the lesbian stories and how women pleasure women.

IACT the current story I am reading made me laugh. In paragraph 1 the author identifies the two women as "identical twins", and in paragraph 3 describes one as a 5'4" blonde and her twin sister as a 5'6" brunette.

ICT today would have been my due date.
IACT when I realized this my husband hugged me but wouldn't talk about it.
IFCT I want a drink.

ICT its been one shitty week.
ICT it started bad on Monday when someone crossed 2 lanes of traffic and hit me.
ICT it tore the hell out of my car, and it hurt to look at it...my car is my baby.
ICT I was lucky, I could have been hurt.
IACT I was lucky. The guy that hit me was an honest person, and had good insurance who got on the ball and got me a rental, and got my car in the shop.
IACT I was scared at first it was totalled but luckily its not.
IAFCT the 2 weeks before I get it back is gonna suck!

IFCT I want a drink.

Pretty lady I hope you feel much internet and RL love coming your way. There are no adequate words to say other than open yourself to receiving that love.

IFCT I want a drink.

ICT I got nothing but :rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart:

ICT its been one shitty week.
ICT it started bad on Monday when someone crossed 2 lanes of traffic and hit me.
ICT it tore the hell out of my car, and it hurt to look at it...my car is my baby.
ICT I was lucky, I could have been hurt.
IACT I was lucky. The guy that hit me was an honest person, and had good insurance who got on the ball and got me a rental, and got my car in the shop.
IACT I was scared at first it was totalled but luckily its not.
IAFCT the 2 weeks before I get it back is gonna suck!

ICT I'm really glad you're ok and he had insurance.

IACT my ex-husband is fucking with my head and I'm at a total loss what to do about it. :(

Hugging you. My heart goes out to you.

Pretty lady I hope you feel much internet and RL love coming your way. There are no adequate words to say other than open yourself to receiving that love.

ICT I'm sorry for you.
IACT I've been there, so I know.

Hugs to you.

ICT I got nothing but :rose::heart::rose::heart::rose::heart:

ICT *hugs* I appreciate all of the support and kind words, ladies and gent.

ICT I had my old profile deleted...but started a new one because I like this place. :)

my main confession is not telling my ex of all the guys i had fun with.......and my dirtiest confession was and is with my dad and son.

ICT I knew it had to end at some point, and I figured it would probably end badly, I just hoped that it could last longer than it did, and possibly go further than it had a chance to.

IACT it may be for the best that it ended sooner rather than later.

ICT this mamsie is so happy having her beezeke here ( beezeke is translation of candy)
ICT she is 29 but still my baby my beezeke
ICT I can't stop smiling, so much fun, yesterday we went into the city, and as always checking out cute guy's asses…..from one to ten
ICT we sure found a few 9 ones :D:devil:
ICT hate that she is going to her CA tomorrow :(

ICT also soooo happy our pretty kitty is posting again :D
ICT you where missed
ICT hope your happy and smiling sweet sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back