Confess Your Embarrassing Boner Stories!

Middle school gym class, climbing the ropes. In front of the entire class. I climbed up and down that rope several times until it went down.

We were at the gym and I forgot to bring a pair of underwear to put on after my shower. The pants I had for afterwards were pretty thin and lightweight, so any light breeze against me would show the outline of my cock.
The wife wanted to run into a store to grab some supplies and of course, the rubbing of the fabric against my cock started to get me hard. Had to continually look for the emptier aisles!

I was in junior high, undoubtedly chubbed, when a formidably sexy girl named Anna looked back at me as I came into the after-school school newspaper meeting. She smiled. At ME! Girls like Anna didn't smile at me.

"How's it hangin?" she asked me. I stood there, speechless, but then she went on smiling. "To the right, I see."

I was mortified.

I was in junior high, undoubtedly chubbed, when a formidably sexy girl named Anna looked back at me as I came into the after-school school newspaper meeting. She smiled. At ME! Girls like Anna didn't smile at me.

"How's it hangin?" she asked me. I stood there, speechless, but then she went on smiling. "To the right, I see."

I was mortified.

I remember walking down the halls in high school counting all the boners I could see in all the guys' pants. I was basically invisible in high school until my junior year so it was pretty easy to keep looking until I was sure and get away with it. I forget what my high number was. I remember there were lots of days over 100 though.

So, did you ever talk to her again? Did you get her pregnant later that day in a closet and end up marrying her? Are you still together, or divorced now?

Deets please! Please! I want to know! :giggle:

I remember walking down the halls in high school counting all the boners I could see in all the guys' pants. I was basically invisible in high school until my junior year so it was pretty easy to keep looking until I was sure and get away with it. I forget what my high number was. I remember there were lots of days over 100 though.

So, did you ever talk to her again? Did you get her pregnant later that day in a closet and end up marrying her? Are you still together, or divorced now?

Deets please! Please! I want to know! :giggle:

We became friends of sorts; she and I were in the same language class for four years, a class which winnowed down from like thirty freshmen to just four of us doing AP. So we were cordial and well-acquainted. But she hung out in a VASTLY different friend group than I did. She was super-cool, and I was not.

She ended up dating my track coach's son, and the rumor was they were discovered (by the coach) fucking mightily in his foyer one day. As soon as I heard about it, I started visualizing: I'd been in that foyer before, and there were only so many ways they could have been doing it.

So my lingering mental image of her involves her bent over Coach's antique hall-tree, taking it sturdily from behind.

This happened many years ago and my first year at work in the companies dining room.

I had a crush on the older lady that dished out the food. She was blonde and very sexy. I could never take my eyes of her and she knew it.

This particular day she was wearing something sexy and I unfortunately got an erection while having my soup and it would just not go away 🙈

After each course we had to return our bowls and plates etc to the wash area. I tried to limp up and hope it would not be noticed. As soon as I got up two of the ladies (including the blonde) knew I was about to collect my main course, so got ready to serve me.

I looked up as I walked up hoping they would be looking at my face and not the front of my jeans. They were both looking right at my boner and both had a look of 😱 horror and then started laughing 🙈

I was so embarrassed and beetroot red 😞 Collected my meal and got away from there as quickly as I could before others could see.

But I think they were impressed and would flirt and tease me and hopefully got wet thinking of my much younger hard cock had got hard for them.

I masturbated loads thinking about both those older ladies.

Back