comments make her ...

Tell her so am I after seeing that. I need it in my mouth now!!!

as I think back in our messaging back and forth, I have shown you many many more photos of her than I have anybody else, is there anything that stands out in you memory

for those that want to post more explicit photos I would suggest imgur

loves being tongued deep she makes the bed wet

https://imgur.com/y4H83FV

How wet can I make her, you asked? I can make her tasty snatch resemble Niagara Falls by licking, sucking, tongue fucking, and devouring her to the brink of orgasm over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, stopping each time juuuuust before she peaks.....I love to tease. And by the time her begging and whimpering have convinced me it is time, she will be sopping wet and my face and her thighs will be coated in her thick, sticky ambrosia. And that wet spot on the bed? Oh my....you needn't ever worry about who gets to sleep on the wet spot because as I go down on her, I will lick up and savor every single drop of her liquid desire, not wasting a single drop. Even if she is capable of squirting - and it is my firm belief ALL women are, it's just that some don't know it yet - I would be certain to position myself just perfectly to imbibe every last gushing, seeping trickle because I wouldn't want to waste a single iota of her precious spend. I don't know how long ypu have been wed to this goddess, but I hope you haven't stopped cherishing her, spoiling her, pampering her, and treating her royally each and every day because that's what she deserves. She is truly spectacular and I want her. I want to get her so wet you and I can swim in her rivers of lustful longing. So wet I might drown because I refuse to pull my face from her tight, delicious pussy. Mmmmmmmmmm.....she is so yummy! Encore!

How wet can I make her, you asked? I can make her tasty snatch resemble Niagara Falls by licking, sucking, tongue fucking, and devouring her to the brink of orgasm over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, stopping each time juuuuust before she peaks.....I love to tease. And by the time her begging and whimpering have convinced me it is time, she will be sopping wet and my face and her thighs will be coated in her thick, sticky ambrosia. And that wet spot on the bed? Oh my....you needn't ever worry about who gets to sleep on the wet spot because as I go down on her, I will lick up and savor every single drop of her liquid desire, not wasting a single drop. Even if she is capable of squirting - and it is my firm belief ALL women are, it's just that some don't know it yet - I would be certain to position myself just perfectly to imbibe every last gushing, seeping trickle because I wouldn't want to waste a single iota of her precious spend. I don't know how long ypu have been wed to this goddess, but I hope you haven't stopped cherishing her, spoiling her, pampering her, and treating her royally each and every day because that's what she deserves. She is truly spectacular and I want her. I want to get her so wet you and I can swim in her rivers of lustful longing. So wet I might drown because I refuse to pull my face from her tight, delicious pussy. Mmmmmmmmmm.....she is so yummy! Encore!

thank you
now this was a comment we both really enjoyed

it lead to another photo shoot

Last edited:
this type of story reminds me of my wife
The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 01

will show this photo again but may not leave up long

https://imgur.com/yLY1Ea4

Oh my....I am glad I caught ii while it was up then! She is just utter perfection! Her lips are amazing....I want to fantsize about them clutching at my tongue as I consume her to a few mind altering orgasms....or looking down to see them grasping my cock as I thrust in and out of her tight little tunnel....they were made for kissing! Lots of kissing and licking!! Lots and lots and lots and LOTS of kissing and licking and sucking and fingering and pulling and tugging and....and....and....mmmmmmmmmm, yummy! Thank you for sharing!

Back