Cocksuckers Take two

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ntcdguGiF21sk2p64o1_500.gif

personal pics

I have several pics of various blowjobs I've gotten - would this be a good place to post them?

Well, after getting opinions both pro and con on my question, I researched a bit more and consulted a friend of mine who is an attorney- the way privacy laws have recently been updated, to post in a forum that is public, I do need written permission from the other parties allowing posting, or to hide/disguise anything that would make the parties identifiable. But as a private correspondence there is a reasonable expectation of privacy and anonymity, so no such restrictions apply. So there you go

Well, after getting opinions both pro and con on my question, I researched a bit more and consulted a friend of mine who is an attorney- the way privacy laws have recently been updated, to post in a forum that is public, I do need written permission from the other parties allowing posting, or to hide/disguise anything that would make the parties identifiable. But as a private correspondence there is a reasonable expectation of privacy and anonymity, so no such restrictions apply. So there you go

And you already consulted that with the Lit admins? I believe that matter is part of the Lit rules. We all are guests here and we must follow "the House rules".

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back