Cmnf / Cfnm

reblogme-105207-FjRpjvjjh7.jpg

The Control Thread is amazing. Favorite BDSM Pictures, is too.

A central theme in both is the dominant partner clothed, submissive (mostly) naked. The idea that such a simple thing could be so effective in asserting control, in creating that vulnerable headspace is really erotic.

So here's to a thing I didn't even know was it's own thing: CMNF or CFNM

Clothed Female - Naked Male /// Clothed Male - Naked Female

uYDysHK.jpg
Wow....what a picture....I knew of a woman up here that was that hot....and she could talk the talk....and walk the walk....that is a HOTTT woman to do that....and look that way....HHHOOTT...

That may be Ryan....and she can get it the fuuk off.....

Last edited:
And so, young man, what should you do
Once you are naked; I'll construe
Your hesitation to adjust
That cock - which grows to see my bust
Clothed, but perking underneath
My jumper - you so need relief?
Or shall I end your misery,
And kick your balls quite prettily?

🩸 Mlle Méli Miel 🇫🇷

alors jeune homme.jpg

I didn't know this CMNF was a thing with an acronym until recently. I am a straight male with dominant energy, who has enjoyed women naked while I remained dressed over the years. It just seemed like a natural thing to do. Even though I would not regard these relationships as lifestyle D/s per se, I've had women partners who were naked for long parts of a day or most of a weekend, in the privacy of my home (or hers), while doing various non-sexual things around the house. These women, who were submissive sexually, enjoyed being naked like this as much as I did. I liked looking at them, touching them all over, playing with their erogenous zones, like idly stroking her labia while watching a show, or especially during a commercial. You could say it was a form of foreplay, but it was without any direct purpose, just touching and looking as an end in itself. It did lead to sex eventually, but that was not the purpose.

I won't speak too globally about all women or all submissive women, but those who like it seem to enjoy the subtle power differential/vulnerability differential, the exhibitionism, the freedom of the bareness, and the access allowed.

During a "session" that is more deliberately going to lead to sex, if there is going to be some rope-tying, or flogging, or spanking, then I usually remain clothed until I'm ready to fuck. In those scenes, she's usually wearing a blindfold, a collar, maybe heels while she is standing, and then the rope harness and cuffs. When I get to the point where I am ready to penetrate her with my cock, I want the skin-to-skin contact and the freedom from restrictions.

Attachments

• -- 0 964_1000.jpg
    -- 0 964_1000.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 59
  • -- 0 6885041.jpeg
    -- 0 6885041.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 60
  • -- 0 6622.jpg
    -- 0 6622.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 62
  • -- 0 5.jpg
    -- 0 5.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 58
I didn't know this CMNF was a thing with an acronym until recently. I am a straight male with dominant energy, who has enjoyed women naked while I remained dressed over the years. It just seemed like a natural thing to do. Even though I would not regard these relationships as lifestyle D/s per se, I've had women partners who were naked for long parts of a day or most of a weekend, in the privacy of my home (or hers), while doing various non-sexual things around the house. These women, who were submissive sexually, enjoyed being naked like this as much as I did. I liked looking at them, touching them all over, playing with their erogenous zones, like idly stroking her labia while watching a show, or especially during a commercial. You could say it was a form of foreplay, but it was without any direct purpose, just touching and looking as an end in itself. It did lead to sex eventually, but that was not the purpose.

I won't speak too globally about all women or all submissive women, but those who like it seem to enjoy the subtle power differential/vulnerability differential, the exhibitionism, the freedom of the bareness, and the access allowed.

During a "session" that is more deliberately going to lead to sex, if there is going to be some rope-tying, or flogging, or spanking, then I usually remain clothed until I'm ready to fuck. In those scenes, she's usually wearing a blindfold, a collar, maybe heels while she is standing, and then the rope harness and cuffs. When I get to the point where I am ready to penetrate her with my cock, I want the skin-to-skin contact and the freedom from restrictions.
Great pics, and yes very erotic

Back