Cmnf / Cfnm

tumblr_npqfufRhYG1qba47ko1_500.jpg

I love the intimacy and vulnerability of this image.
How her body position shows that she is counting on him
to be her protector, the one who will catch her.
Beautiful! ❤️

True. It doesn't work particularly well with just one person. I'd love to join you to make it two. :D
Yes please! Think I would love that very very much!!! :D

Can't see anything like that happening anytime soon with the man I live with lol. On the happier note, I am gonna get my first Shibary bondage this friday! Well that and much more too I hope hehe. Cannot fucking wait!!! 😊

Yes please! Think I would love that very very much!!! :D

Can't see anything like that happening anytime soon with the man I live with lol. On the happier note, I am gonna get my first Shibary bondage this friday! Well that and much more too I hope hehe. Cannot fucking wait!!! 😊
Shabari should be fun! Please provide details (and maybe a photo) once it's done. ;)

Shabari should be fun! Please provide details (and maybe a photo) once it's done. ;)
I think it's exactely the kind of fun I need, so I cannot wait! 😈

I will provide details after, pics too hopefuly hehe. The BDSM club where we goin does not allow to take pics, but I hope they WILL allow us to make some. I definitely want pics! Even if I should pay something extra to be allowed to take them.

I think it's exactely the kind of fun I need, so I cannot wait! 😈

I will provide details after, pics too hopefuly hehe. The BDSM club where we goin does not allow to take pics, but I hope they WILL allow us to make some. I definitely want pics! Even if I should pay something extra to be allowed to take them.
I hope you get pics!!

I still learn to do things on public places, but OMG this gif is so fucking HOT!!

I can so see my Master do just the same to me anywhere anytime he sees fit. I find it so exciting not knowing when or where he will feel the urge/need to remind me who owns me and take whats his. I love it! It keeps me wet, on edge and ready to cum for him on instant.
That's pretty cool that he keeps you on edge like that!

Back