A question of morals

A hyperthetical question.
If you are a submissive in a relationship with a Dom and you engage in some play with other men. Specifically, CMnf (Clothed Male naked female) where your Dom invites his male contacts over and you entertain (naked of course) and have gotten to know these men as friends.
Now if you split from your Dom and some of these men contact you to try and organise CMnf events (without your ex obv) would that be morally acceptabe.
Asking for a friend.

One thing, safety. Previously, your Dom was there and provided that element. Now he is not. No guarantees.

I say do not do it unless you have that same or similar backup.

Moral or otherwise, meh, it can be hot that way. Just be safe.

A hyperthetical question.
If you are a submissive in a relationship with a Dom and you engage in some play with other men. Specifically, CMnf (Clothed Male naked female) where your Dom invites his male contacts over and you entertain (naked of course) and have gotten to know these men as friends.
Now if you split from your Dom and some of these men contact you to try and organise CMnf events (without your ex obv) would that be morally acceptabe.
Asking for a friend.
Not sure this is a "Morals" question, it seems more of a scruples question to sissy.
But, if it was ok with the Dom to start with why would it not be after a split? When the Dom had control the Dom gave you to them, unless the Dom specifically stated that the first time was with the Dom's permission only, the submissive is free to do as pleases them.

I suppose it doesn't really matter to me if he takes offence and he is not that kind of person anyway. I suppose the sub in me is looking for instruction?
Is your inner submissive looking for instruction, or sanction? I think it’s the latter - you just want someone to tell you it’s ok.
It’s ok!

Once the DOM/sub relationship has been abolished then there is no more obligation for either person. I say go enjoy the party as single Unicorn.

If you have split with your Dom, then I don't see a problem with it. He may, but that would be his problem, and probably that of his friend, not yours. Split is split... Or to quote Ross Geller: "We were on a break!!!'

Last edited:
Back