(Closed)

Nodding in agreement Matt followed Rati to the closet watching her ass as she swayed her hips. He felt his body sweating lightly after the short sparring session. Looking through the selection of weapons taking the sword on the rack in the corner of the room. "MY weapon of choice" He said as he held the weapon straight in front of him making sure it was perfectly straight. "This will do" He said softly to himself.

Stepping back in the middle of the room he began moving the sword around getting warmed up and practicing some movements. Seeing her pick the whip he was telling himself to hold tight onto the sword so she couldn't wrap the whip around and pull the sword from him. "Ready"

"Umm." I looked down at the whip and at the last moment changed it out for a longer softer weighted tip length of rope. There would be more flex in the cable should she want something or someone to tie up.

Matt had skills with the sword and she envied him that. Blunt weapons were never her specialty having always favored weapons with reach. "You're pretty good with that thing." I complimented not even bothering to warm up with the rope dart. "I guess so." I smiled striking out first. I let the rope fly out over the arm that didn't hold the sword and when I yanked it back I dropped my arm down so it would return and wrap around his arm.

When it did I gave it a little yank and smiled.

As Matt was getting in his ready stance when she quickly made the first strike with her rope dart and wrapped his free arm and she gave him a slight tug. If he had his custom made sword he would have cut right through her rope and downed her quickly. Grabbing the rope with his hand on the arm that was wrapped up and gave it a hard tug pulling Rati towards him. This caused some slack to cause in the rope which allowed him to get free.

Backing up some he just grinned at her as he took his attack position. "Gonna be hard to defend yourself against my sword" He then started skillfully spinning the sword around and the charged at her with a quick attack aimed for her side to see if she was quick enough to dodge it or would this be the end of their spar.

Holding the slack in her hands, Rati waited for Matt to attack. When he did she executed a perfect flush to the ground splits and looped the slack into a circle and captured his leg on the step up, using his own forward motion to to tighten the loop. From there she simply rolled away.

"You have to get to me for me to defend myself." Rati tugged on the taunted rope again before letting it slack in her hands. "I've always wanted to learn the sward but I don't have the patience to learn from Citra. He's too much of a tight ass." She smiled cloying her rope between both arms.

"Maybe I'll learn better from you. And we could make a game of it. Like strip poker but for fair strikes." She brought up mindlessly talking and she fliped over twoce and sent the dart on the end towards Matt. He should be able to parry it but she would see.

Matt was amazed with the swiftness of Rati. She slide along the ground like that and with such quickness he never saw anyone move that quick before. Trying to shake his leg free from the tight grasp the rope had on him. "Looks like I underestimated you Rati" He was finally able to break free and take a few steps back ready to step up his game.

"Strip sword fighting huh? I have never trained anyone before, but I can make an exception for you" He said with a smile before raising his sword he was going to show off his speed as well. Charging forward while holding his sword to the side he did a quick roll to the right avoiding any strike she would make and then popped up quickly. When he popped up the tip of his sword was inches from her throat. Staring right into her eyes as he held the sword.

"Are we starting now because that really wasn't fair. I wasn't even ready and I'm really at a disadvantage here with only one article of clothing here." She tried so make her voice sound uninterested and bored but it was nice to find a man with speed as well as power. Now only if he had stamina would he be the perfect package. And to Rati there was only one fair was to test a man's stamina.

While she talked her hands trailed up and down his arms and kept eye contact. One of her legs hook around Matt's and rubbed against his as she pushed the dull blade to the side so she could pull him forward her foot. Her eyes sparkled and her hoped she would be able to finish her knots before he caught on. One last loop and- Rati closed the distance between them and pressed her body against his as she dropped the dart and pulled.

While she had been rubbing his arms she had draped the ropes over his free arm. From there she had made light loops and when tightened it would pull his arm behind his back and down to the leg that she used as her anchor.

"Because if we are I'm going to cheat and tie you up and land as many blows it'll take to get you as equally dressed as I am."

Matt kept eye contact with Rati as she rubbed his arms and hooked his leg with hers pulling him closer. Completely unaware the she was tying her rope around him. He was getting so turned on right now by he way she was touching and looking at him. "Fair is fair you said it yourself. Now if you were going to choose this game while wearing only one piece of clothing then that's your fault. Now lose it" He said with a grin.

He had never seen or even thought of seeing a Zeltron naked. But then he met Rati and she was so beautiful and he was so attracted to her he was aching to see her naked. He was also trying to fight off an erection the amount of teasing she was doing to him almost gave him. From how well endowed he was she would certainly see a bulge in his pants if he began to stiffen.

Rati was loving the playful sexually charged banter between them. Matt was proving to be more fun then she ever would have expected and the bonus of it was he was housing with her. The intimacy of sharing a space with him with all this tension between them thrilled her to a new level and it would only get better when she got naked and returned to favor to him.

Matt's sexual reaction to her wasn't lost on the alien commander. Males of her species weren't packaged as large as humans were. They didn't need to be with the zeltron's ability to manipulate pheromones and mind linking. Knowing that he was that large and not sure of how much larger he would grew set in stone her idea.

The leg that acted as her anchor unwrapped from Matt's leg, trailing the rope that was looped and knotted around his body with it. "I guess fair is fair." She grinned, stepping back slowly her hands moving to her neck. Many of her suit were flow-wear and with a touch and press of the knot and it retracted all the intricate bindings on the suit followed quickly by the material of the bra like top and skin tight pants, the last to disappear were the gloves and boots.

She was naked now but it didn't bother her, she was a Zeltron and nudity and sexual pleasure were things done and seen to pass time. Moving quickly as to not lose the awe of her body Rati pulled the rope with a kick of her leg that sent the dart up. Faster still she sent the dart out again and it looped around the wrist that held the sword. Cheating wasn't below her as Rati fogged his mind with lust and ran behind him. There she made one more loop and dropped to the ground where she tied it off to his foot and pulled tightening the collection of loop, knots and gags. The resulting effort pretzeled Matt's arms behind his body to the side and bent him almost backwards to link to his foot in a half crumple, half splits that they used to rope vicious animals.

Smiling she drew back the lust and took Matt's sword and pointed at his throat, heart, groin and tapped his head. Now he would be as dressed as she was. "I warned you that I would cheat." Rati sang and she went to her knees in from of him. "Now you owe me clothing." She whispered kissing him on the lips. She parted her mouth and her tongue played with lips before she pulled back and stared down at his tented pants. She wanted to touch him and with him tied like this there wasn't much he could do to fight it. The rope wasn't tightened to the point that he couldn't get out if he fought but it would take him some time and it would be enough to put space between them.

Bold with herself she reached out and traced the outline of his hardness before cupping it in her hand. He was large and heavy and she wondered how it would feel in her. Jagmi had the largest penis she had ever seen and he was proud of it but Matt's dwarfed the pilot's manhood. Her hand feathered over Matt and delighted at the feel of him in her hand.

Matt watched in awe as Rati stepped back and made her clothes retract, revealing her naked body to him. This was the first time he ever seen a naked Zeltron before and it was an amazing sight. She was by far the most beautiful thing he had ever seen he needed to have her. As he stood there admiring her body he found himself becoming very aroused and his cock grew bigger and harder in his pants as he trailed his eyes up and down her red body. Her perfect breasts and her bare mound turned him on even more and from the angle she was standing he was able to see part of her round ass also.

It was then when he saw her move forward quickly and then he was sent flying backwards and onto his back. Matt underestimated her skills severely if she was able to do that without him noticing. His head banged against the floor which stunned him for a second allowing Rati to tie his arms behind his back so easily. When he regained his focus she was holding the sword to him and after she whispered that he owed her clothing she kissed him on the lips and then played with his lips with her moist tongue.

This turned him on even more causing his pants to tent even more from his large cock to the point where the fabric felt like it was going to rip. Then to his surprise she started tracing the outline of his manhood with her hand. "Gonna be kinda hard to undress myself when I'm tied like this" He said teasingly as he began struggling against the rope to see how tightly they were tied.

"Oh I know but I'm fine with having you dressed. I'm having fun." Rati smiled her touch growing more bold and wanting. Her hands run up under Matt's shirt and touched his skin. The muscles were taunted there with his struggles and the position she had ties him in. Rati had never tied a man like this but was finding there was a lot to be gained from it. "I wonder..." She mused tugging lightly on the end of the rope gentle enough not to make the rope bite into his skin. Naked would they still spar and would she be able to tie him again for her fun.

She removed her hands from his shirt and gently ranked her nails across his skin. With a smile Rati leaned over and brushed her breasts against him as she reached behind him to pull on the release loop. It slacked the link between foot and hands and would give him room to free himself. She winked and moved away from Matt and waited for him to be free and undress. She had never been so excited to see a naked man before in her life.

Matt grinned as Rati ran her hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest. Her soft hands feeling amazing against his skin. 'Is this really happening to me?' He thought to himself wondering if him and Rati were really going to have sex. When she leaned forward and pressed her firm breasts against his chest he was expecting a kiss but she reached behind him and pulled the rope freeing him from her entrapment.

As she backed away Matt stood up rubbing his freed wrists before grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head and tossing it to the ground showing her his muscular torso. Pausing right before unzipping his pants, "Should we be doing this here? What if we get caught I'd be killed for sure" Adjusting his pants to show the outline of his huge cock to Rati as he awaited her answer. They were about to have a forbidden sexual encounter and if anyone caught them it was surely the death penalty to associate with the enemy like this.

It was another show of how Human culture and Zeltron culture were different. Sure her crew wouldn't be happy to find her here naked with Matt, who would also be naked but they wouldn't kill him over it. At least Rati was pretty sure they wouldn't. Plus it wasn't like him being naked would lead to anything. The moment she thought it she knew it was a lie. He wasn't even naked yet and his excitement woke a hunger in her that she so very badly wanted to feed.

She tried not to laugh as she explained it to Matt. "Where else would you prefer to spar and train if not here." She questioned knowing that wasn't what he had meant by the first question. "Second, I don't think we'll get caught as there's nothing to catch." She paused and narrowed her eyes. "Unless you have something to catch." She was told that humans could transfer sexual diseases between each other. They as a people didn't have such a thing but she wasn't sure if that meant she still couldn't get something from him. The thought put a damper on her mood but she continued on. "And since you made me remove my clothes it's only fair that you do too." Her eyes fell to the bulge in his pants and she licked her lips. "If you would rather wait it'll be owed to me and you can show me later but you're not getting out of it."

A very large part of her wanted to do what she could feel Matt wanted to do. There was only a small part of her that warned her that it might be a bad idea since was was shearing space with her in her quarters. But being a zeltron who favored activities like this more then most she waved it away in hopes that she would get to see what he had sooner rather then later.

Matt just shook his head and chuckled at her remarks. It was very obvious she wanted him to undress. Figured they were not going to let him go and kill him anyway he figured he'd at least have some fun. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants he let them drop to around his ankles before stepping out of them. Now he was only in his boxer briefs and it was now very obvious how welly endowed he was. Gripping the waistband he pulled them down past his cock which then sprung forward and was pointing directly at Rati.

Matt was now fully naked just like Rati and he was still admiring her amazing body. "And I figured we were going to do a different type of sparring once we were naked" He said with a grin on his face. If he felt her naked body against his he would get even more turned on and his hands would need to explore her tight body. "So you really wanna keep sparring?" As he asked that he stepped backwards once and took a fighting position. His cock swaying slightly as he moved.

Rati couldn't help it, her jaw Literally dropped and hung open. He was even larger then she had first thought and was distracted by it. Realizing the way she stared at Matt she tried to laugh it off. She normally would have had a witty comment or joke but she was speechless. Now more then ever she wanted him.

"Different kind of sparring..." Excitement ran wet between her legs. "What did you have in mind?" She asked smiling widely as she too took a fighting position, her leading a step forward. She wasn't going to attack till he did and tease him by running a hand up her body to her breasts where she cupped her boob and teased her nipple.

"Well.." Matt said as he walked over to Rati slowly not attacking her. "Usually when two people are naked together it leads to something else" He stopped right in front of her, placing his hand on her hip and slowly rubbing his hand up and down her side. Feeling how soft and smooth her red skin was. His cock sticking straight out the tip just inches from her body.

"If you wanna spar we can spar, but I can tell by the look in your eyes that you wanna do more than that. You wanna have sex with me don't you? You can say yes because I am feeling the same way about you right now" His hand slowly crept up her side his fingertips grazing the side of her breasts. "So what is it going to be Rati?"

There was a power in knowing that a male wanted you and it didn't matter to Rati that he was human. The fact that he was just made it hotter to her and wet could already feel how wet she was. "Is that so?" Rati asked faking innocence in what happened when two people were naked together. As much as she wanted to pretend that she wasn't only the tiniest bit interested when she looked down at Matt's large cock a shiver ran down her body. It didn't help that his hands ran over her skin making her even more excited.

"I really don't think I have to say anything if you already know so much." Rati smiled stepping up to Matt so that their bodies touched and his cock was captured between her thighs. The contact of his penis against the wet lips of her pussy made Rati moan and tilt her head back. Her hard nipples grazed against Matt's chest and Rati swayed her body back and forth and left to right rubbing herself on Matt.

As much as she wanted to fuck his brains out she liked to be difficult and she spread her legs a little and hook a foot behind Matt's leg and swept up and away watching as he felt to the ground. There was a smile on her lips as she back away and took a ready stance. "Come and get me, if you can." She taunted remembering how they had sparred with their clothes on and hoping to do something like that again but with a little more play then sparring.

Matt sighed softly when Rati moved forward capturing his cock between her thighs. The feeling of her member sandwiched between her soft thighs and her wet lips was amazing. Not only that but her breasts were pressing against his chest as well which only turned him on even more making his cock twitch softly against her. A soft groan creeping past his lips when she started swaying her hips against his cock.

While Rati continued teasing him he ran his hands behind her to her round ass. Cupping her firm cheeks with his big hands and squeezing her lovingly. He was ready to give her the fucking of her lifetime, but then after a quick movement of her leg he was on his back on the mats. After watching her breasts jiggle as she took her ready stance Matt flung himself up in one quick movement. She was really going all out in teasing him and Matt loved that. The constant teasing would make that moment they actually have sex would be beyond amazing.

Using a burst of energy Matt dashed forward quickly and when he was a few feet in front of her he went down into a slide and swiped her legs out from under her while grabbing her hips. Pulling her down onto the mats holding her face down while on top of her holding her in another light sleeper hold similar to earlier. His cock nestled in between her ass cheeks giving him a great feeling from her soft warm flesh pressing against his member. "You really got work on your defense.." He moved right next to her ear, "... unless you wanted me to get you into this position" he whispered into her ear then flicked her earlobe with his tongue.

Rati wasn't playing to win, she was playing to play. Still it didn't feel nice to slam to the mats face down. Matt made up for it and pinned her down and nestled his cock between her ass cheeks. He whispered something about her defenses and licked her eye causing her to shutter with longing. Matt wasn't holding her very tightly and it gave her enough room to arch her back against his body.

This was the kind of sparring a girl could get addicted to. Rati smiled twirling her hips at a different angle so that his dick slid under her and between her lips. Rati knew he would be able to feel her wetness and she rubbing herself over him before tilting her hips. Just the head of him entered but it didn't stop her from moaning out loud. The way he stretched her and filled her almost made her give into him and the knowledge that she only held the tip of him made her weak.

She did the last thing someone would have thought of in that position. She fought. Pulling back Rati flipped over taking Matt with her and broke out of his hold. She climbed on him and wrapped her legs around his neck so her groin almost covered his face and grabbed one of his legs and locked her arms over them and squeezed both her legs, which cut off air and her arms which pulled at his leg in the wrong direction and stressed the muscle.

"And your defense. You don't think it needs a little work?"

Matt grinned when Rati started moving her hips grinding her ass against his stiff member before going at a different angle causing his cock to rub against her lip. 'Damn she is so wet already' He thought to himself as he then felt his tip enter her. Only having his tip in he could feel how tight she was as he stretched her tight hole out with his thickness. Her moans echoing through the room and turning him on even more. Tempted to thrust his hips forward and drive his cock fully into her, Matt showed some resistance and held back just enjoying the feeling of having his tip in her.

When she struggled and broke his hold Matt didn't fight it, he went with her movements eager to see how they would end up next. Almost ending up with his face buried in her pussy excited him even more. The pain from his arm being bet the wrong way was worth it to be sandwiched between her smooth thighs and able to smell her sweet arousal. His member was pressed between him and the mats which was a little uncomfortable so he lifted his hips some. Pulling against her two arms he fought her arm bar trying to keep his arm the right way.

An idea sparked in his head and since they were doing a special kind of sparring her would use a special technique to break this hold. Pressing his lips against her thigh he began kissing her soft skin turning his head slightly so his lips got a little closer towards her womanhood. Parting his lips he began licking and softly biting her flesh. Knowing this would increase her arousal he moved his lips as close as he could to her pussy as he could and then with a sudden burst of strength he pulled free of her hold and used both of his arms to pull her thighs from around his head.

Quickly moving behind her as she was basically sitting on the mats he moved behind her once again. Locking both of her arms behind her head in a full nelson as he sat behind her. Pulling her up so her thighs were on top of his making her sit on his lap. His cock once again rubbing against her wet lips. Moving his hips as Rati struggled against his hold made his shaft slide along her slit. Matt wanted to ease into her but continued teasing her like this. Wanting to see if she could break out of this hold he loosened his grip a little eager to see what she was capable of doing next.

She couldn't believe that she hadn't thought of that. Rati had been assured that she was safe from his touch when she body locked him and kept her lower body away from his. She hadn't expected Matt to work with his mouth. It was a new feeling and one that raged the fire between as she went almost limp in her hold wanting more from his wandering mouth. When she felt his nearest to her, Rati tensed and expected to feel him where she most wanted but he moved away.

There was a foggy moment of confusion as Matt rearranged her body into a full nelson that left her knees spread over this thighs. The walls were still the pictured image of the trees but she suddenly wished that they were the reflective surface of the mirrors so she could see herself exposed over Matt's body as his dick played over her slit.

Rati wanted to feel Matt in her again but the way he held her body gave her no room to angle her body to take him in. But he could have and when she gave no movement so that he could and he didn't she was almost angry at him. Why isn't he giving me what I want! Her mind screamed as her body moved over him trying again to have him enter her. When it didn't work for the second time Rati grew tired of the hold. I reached behind me grabbed his middle finger and pulled back towards his wrist and rolled out of his body when his hand lifted.

It was a weird feeling to be the one lost in the haze of want and I wasn't quite sure I liked it. I wanted him and I didn't feel much like playing anymore. But I also didn't want to lose. Rati moved faster then she had in front of Matt and wrapping her legs around his body grabbed a hold of his head and fell back so her back was against the mats in a weak but firmly held spine crack.

The position was a good one for Rati because it gave her a hold over Matt and also lined up his dick with her opening and the tip of it brushed against her lips.

Feeling Rati struggle and try moving her hips he knew exactly what it was she was trying to do. Holding her in place preventing her from doing that he knew it was driving her crazy. Feeling his finger get bent backwards he knew she was moving into a new position know and he went along with her movements and loved how they ended up.

Right away he felt the tip of his cock probing her snug entrance again. Their bodies pressed tightly against one another and their faces just inches away he could feel her warm breath on his lips. Her heavenly breast pressing against his chest. He was so tempted to start making love to her right there he knew it was what they both wanted but he kept the game going, but was going to give her a little taste to see if she would give in.

Pretending to struggle he moved his hips which caused his tip to spread her tight hole out more and also cause him to slip another inch into her. "Fuck your tight" He groaned out not aware he said it out loud. Not moving he stayed inside of her and pressed his lips to hers sliding his tongue in between hers and gave her a sexy wet kiss before pulling away.

Using a burst of his strength to over power her again he broke free and stood up taking an attack position. "Didn't think I was gonna give up that easily did you?" He said with a smirk letting her know that he was still playing the sexy sparring game they had going. The tip of his cock glistening from her juices. He wanted to just carry her back to her quarters and fuck her throughout the night, but he would see how much longer she would last at their game.

Matt pressed into her and she groaned as his thickness filled her with just a teasing inch of him. She had just started to respond to the kiss and invasion when Matt overpowered her and left her panting on the floor. Rati knew she could end the game with a wave of pheromones that would have him crawling to her on his hand and knees but she wanted to play this game out too.

"It wouldn't be as much fun if you did." She smiled ready to charge at him again. She was just moving her body around that she could pin him to the ground with her on top when it was all ruined.

"Unknown cargo sighted." The crackle of Jagmi's voice spoke over the speakers of the ship. "There is no communication and their engines seem to be stalled."

Rati cursed and jumped up from her half locked position. She looked down at Matt and gave his a quick kiss before jumping up. As much as she wanted to just stay here and keep playing her was the commander of his ship and it was her duty to be there no matter what. Pressing a series of buttons and twists her clothes flowed back over her body and she was dressed again.

"Human or Zeltron?" Her holo-tech arm glowed as she called it with her mind.

"Looks like a little of both."

Rati flashed a look at Matt. "A little of both?" She questioned.

"It's human made but the markers and recent channels are Zeltron."

"Alright I'm heading up." This was strange. We didn't capture ships, we trashed them unless they had something that we wanted. "I'm giving you a choice." Rati was serious and her tone said more then her facial expression that the fun was over. "You can go back up to the room or come with me." She waited there for an answer. It would be nice to have him there to identify the ship but while she was willing to fuck him she wasn't sure how far she trusted him yet.

Matt let his guard down and let out a big sigh. Watching her get dressed he cursed to himself and wished he would have fucked her right there on the mats when he had the chance. His stiff member slowly beginning to go flaccid. "Wow what a cock block" He said softly as he began gathering his clothes and pulling them back on since their fun game had come to an end.

Walking up behind Rati as she gazed into her holo-tech arm and placed his hand on her lower back just as confused with what was going on as she was. When she asked him if he wanted to go with her it showed that she trusted him enough to invite him along and he trusted her as well. However he didn't trust her crew members, he remembered the looks they gave him when they saw him wandering around. "I'll come with you but you gotta keep your crew off my back alright?"

Matt hoped this current situation would turn out to be no big deal so him and Rati could get back to their fun. From now on the sexual tension between the two of them would be immense. Not only did he feel the desire to have sex with her, he felt something more than just that. Could it be that he was developing feelings for Rati already? Waiting for Rati to lead the way he wondered if they would be going to the commanding bridge or some other station. Wherever he just hoped none of the other Zeltrons started anything with him.

Rati jumped at the touch on her lower back. She knew it was Matt but it didn't stop her from looked back just to make sure. Casual touch between them was weird for her and she tried her best to slip away from the hand on her without hurting his feelings.

"As much as I'd love to claim complete control over them, I can't. But I will step in if they hound you too bad." She winked moving with brisk steps out of the room and to the elevator. "The thing you have to remember with them is you have to take them with a grain of salt.

When she left the training room the walls faded back to the mirrored surfaces and the lights turned off. It was an automatic sensor that detected the crew members and turned off all power sources when they weren't in the room. The only few places that did turned off were necessary work areas.

"Have you heard anything like this before?" Rati asked turning to Matt once they were in the elevator. They had heard reports of some unknowing killing in high numbers and she wondered if they had found the ship.

The doors opened before Matt answered and she stepped out into a horizontal hallway that had a door directly in front of them and one at each end. The one before them opened and showed a large room. This was Jagmi's territory. Upfront against the large expanse of windows was the darkest red of the Zeltron crew and the look on his face did look pleased to see the intruder in his space.

"What's he doing here." Jagmi turned in his chair and gave Rati a look that very obviously said that he blamed her for him being here.

"Can it Joystick." Vilas rubbed at his eyes as if he had just been woken up from a nap. Which he probably was.

"Having the human here might shed some light on this puzzling, puzzle." Citra laughed and entered the room before the doors had closed from when Vilas walked in.

"Wait am I the first one here?" Rati was shocked.

"Where were you that you were so ready to move?" Achal tried to hid his amusement but his eyes gave him away.

"Cargo ship..." Jagmi reminded the group with a tired voice.

"What had you found out about it so far?" Rati sat down at the oval table the had a holo board running down the middle of it. The ship in question popped up and hovered in 3D over the board.

"It's roughly a ptolemey in length, give or take about a twip." There was a hint of pride in his voice. "From what I can tell everything is off line. It's a dead ship. Beyond that, I don't know."

That wasn't much to go on. "Yeah but who's dead ship is it?" Rati said out loud more to herself then anything. "Any you've got nothing back from com?"

"Nothing. Even stranger is the reading I got back." The ship was dropped to a smaller size and a reading spread over the empty space.

"It's dead of everything." Citra gasped. The report came back with no life reading on board. The scientist in him had millions of questions.

Rati had a bad feeling about this and looked to Matt. "Do you know this ship?" She hoped that he did because it did look like they had any idea and she didn't like the idea of boarding an unknown ship.

Matt nodded and followed Rati into the elevator. He completely understood Rati about keeping her crew members off of him. Although he was completely capable of defending himself he wasn't looking to start a conflict and end up having to fight his way off of the ship. Matt was about to answer her question before she stormed off the elevator. In fact he had heard about this before but only from stories told on his ship.

When he was working on his ship one day a group of soldiers were hanging out by their ship next to his. Mike was telling his friends about how him and a friend of his came across a small Zeltron ship. Having the desire to kill anything that wasn't human they disabled the ship with an emp and boarded it and killed the whole crew and then looted the ship for any goods before taking off leaving the ship to be left floating around space with no one on board but the dead crew members. Now Matt didn't fully believe him but there was no way to know if he was telling the truth or not.

Hearing the one Zeltron tell the other to can it after saying what is he doing here made him feel a little less out of place. He was looking forward to helping them out if he knew anything about what was going on. Looking at the 3D projection of the ship it was fairly small in size which would have been perfect for highjacking.

Taking a quick look around at all the people in the room after Rati asked him he saw all their eyes and attention turned to him. Taking another look at the ship he just shook his head. "No, I never seen that ship before." He paused and wondered if he should tell them his theory about what happened or not. They would probably hate him even more once they knew what his people did. "Could it be possible though that the ship was attacked and boarded. And whomever boarded the ship killed everyone on board and stole some goods? I mean with what some people fly around with these days it's a possibility." Crossing his arms he took another look around to see how everyone would react to his theory.

Back