(Closed)

Matt's groin area was cleaned as well as she could get it with her mouth but it was still sticky in spots. When she sat up she shrugged in response to what he had said about her being amazing. In her mind she wasn't the amazing one. What she did was normal, what he had was not. "I'm not the one who is amazing." Rati smiled. "You and that monster of yours is what is truly amazing." She told him getting up off the bed. She was going to have to change her sheets as some of their cum had stained the bed sheets.

"Come on." Rati held out her once injured arm to help Matt out of the bed. "Lets go take a shower then find something to do."

Chills rushed down his spine when the cool air hit his groin that was damp with her saliva. Hearing Rati refer to his cock as a "monster" sent a wave of excitement through his body. He always enjoyed when girls talked about how big he was. Matt reached out and grabbed her hand on her once injured arm and smiled. "I'm happy that I helped your arm heal. Now no one will ever know that you were shot last night."

Matt placed his hands on either side of Rati's hips and followed her closely to the bathroom. He kissed her neck before he reached down and grabbed the knob above the faucet in the bath and turned it all the way so the arrow was facing the letter H then pulled the pin up to make the water rain down from the shower. He loved his showers hot and steamy and adding in Rati was going to make this the best shower of his life.

Holding his hand under the water which heated up very quickly he stepped in under the shower and let the water run down his tone body. He tensed up a little once he felt the hot water on his skin but quickly adjusted to it so it felt relaxing to him. This was one of the biggest showers he every stepped foot in there was a bench in the back and everything. The showers on his ship compared nothing to this one. It seemed she thought of everything when modifying her quarters.

"The boys have issues with me getting hurt. It doesn't seem to matter that I'm their commander when I'm injured. It stop being an officer of rank and am just the little girl that needs to be taken care of." Rati sighed. "I know they mean well but they're a bunch of clucking hens and don't know well enough to just leave it be." She remembered a time when she broke her wrist and Achal had tried to ground her to her room. It didn't work very well and she went land side just to piss him off and almost got herself killed because her wrist hurt too much to shoot straight.

Matt was close with is body, kissing and holding her tight. It wasn't that she minded it just reminded her that in the back of her mind he was still a Human captive they had caught and when it all boiled down he was their prisoner. She wanted to joke that he was the best catch she had ever made but she didn't and instead stepped into the shower with him.

It seemed he liked his showers the way she did, hot and steamy. "Here let me wash you." She took a wash cloth from the railing and lathered it up with her almond scent like soap. She rubbed it between her hands until it was a thick foam. She would work from his shoulders down, avoiding his groin to leave for last so she would more time to play then wash.

"Alright but your next" He said with a playful smile as he watched her get the wash cloth from the railing and work it into a soapy lather. He grabbed her wrists and just went with her arms as they worked the wash cloth against his body covering him in the white soapy lather. He let go of her wrists when she reached down by his waist and put one on the wall next to him and the other down by his side. When she skipped over his groin he figured she had something planned for the end.

This was all too good to be true. Rati was simply amazing whether she wanted to believe it or not. He wondered if this was all going to come to an end soon if his crew ever came looking for him. It was now over a day since he left his command vessel on the mining mission and his crew must be beginning to wonder where he was. All the other times he ran similar missions it took him a matter of hours never longer than eight hours.

It wasn't a matter of if they came looking for him it was a matter of when. Commander Wilson enforced a no man left behind policy and once they began looking for him they would not give up until they found him or got confirmation of his death. Matt tried not thinking about that now and just focused on the feeling of Rati's hands running the soapy cloth along his skin.

When every inch of his body was covered in a lather wash Rati turned to his groin. She abandoned the cloth and squeezed the soap into her hand so she could better feel him. She worked slow and didn't miss anything and faster then she wanted it to be, she was done. "Well that didn't last nearly as long as I wanted it to." Matt wasn't even hard but that was okay. She could always make him hard again later.

Rati pressed her body against his and backed him into the water so that the soap would be washed off and she used the front of her body to rinse off the lingering bits that would clink to his body. Her hands she ran up and down his body wiping the soapy water off so it could be replace with fresh water. She followed the rivers that ran down his back and cupped his ass with a smile.

"Here you go." She passed the wash cloth over to him and took a couple of steps back so she wasn't in the water anymore. She was looking forward to having Matt wash her and have another reason to have his hands all over her body.

Matt groaned softly but was dulled out by the sound of the water raining down on them. The way her hands felt on his groin was amazing if he wasn't recovering from the biggest orgasm he ever had he would be rock solid by now. He smiled as her face was inches away from his as she pressed her body against his backing him under the hot water. Feeling her body pressed against his and her hands running along his body helping the water rid his body of any remaining soap made his body fill with excitement and he felt his cock beginning to harden again slowly.

Matt was about to lean in for a kiss before she back away out of the water. He looked her up and down and admired her sexy red body. Grabbing the wash cloth he stepped out of the hot water reaching over to grab the soap and lathered the wash cloth up once more then started washing her body. Starting at her shoulders like she did him he worked his way down slowly. Skipping over her breasts and pussy so he could use his bare hands on those.

After a couple minutes he tossed the wash cloth onto the bench since he wouldn't be needing it anymore. Using the soap he worked up a nice lather on his big hands and cupped her perfect breasts. Softly rubbing and caressing them while covering them in the white lather. Then running one hand down her stomach he began to gently rub her womanhood while keeping a hand on her breasts.

All that was left now was her ass and he stepped even closer to her and cupped her ass with his hands. Working his big hands against her round cheeks he felt his cock start to rub up against her thighs and this only quickened his hardening. They locked eyes and he leaned in for a kiss slipping his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues met and rubbed and danced in her mouth. He finished soaping up her heavenly body and pulled her back slowly under the water as he kept the kiss going as the water rained down on them and he used his hands to help wash away the soap.

Rati felt him harden and she smiled as she kissed him. He was quick to recover but she wasn't going to give in this time. He was going to have to work for it. She wasn't sure how she was going to make him earn it but she was going to play hard to get.

"What a nice job you did." She told him breaking their kiss. She had swallowed the moan that had almost come out of her mouth when he soaped and washed her sensitive areas and she wasn't going to let on how nice his large hands felt on her body. To be evil she trapped his cock between her thighs and thrust her hips back and forth so the combined sensation of her thighs and the light brushing of her pussy lips would tease him. "But I have to wash my hair now." She let him go and walked back to sit on the bench and tuck her legs under reaching for the shampoo.

As she washed her hair her hands wondered over her breasts tweaking and pulling on a nipple until her breath caught and she thrush her chest out. She was playing with herself knowing full well that Matt was watching. When her hair was all lathered up and piled on her head she spread her legs and exposed herself to Matt. She wanted him horny for her and she was going to be evil and refuse him and tease him all day long. Long fingers traced her outer lips and spread them open so a single finger could trail up and down her wet slit. She removed her hands then and stood up staring at Matt with hungry eyes as she walked towards him swaying her hips.

"Excuse me." She purred getting under the water to wash out the soap making sure that her body brushed and touched Matt's as she washed every last bubble from her hair. She wasn't making a move on him and she make sure to angle her body so that she could brush against his cock but he wouldn't have the right angle to enter her.

"Damn" Matt said softly under his breath when Rati trapped his cock between her thighs. He was sure he felt his cock grow even harder when she started moving her hips. The sensation of her soft thighs sandwiching his shaft and her pussy lips gliding along the top of his cock was amazing. It was definitely a new and incredible feeling for Matt and he was disappointed when she pulled away to sit on the bench.

When she started shampooing her hair Matt almost went over and started eating her out, but then she started playing with herself and it was then he realized exactly what she was doing. She was teasing him so he just stayed under the hot water and took his massive cock in his hand and began stroking it while he watched. His eyes were glued to her pussy when she spread her lips and he just thought about how great it felt to be buried inside her.

When she moved under the water and pressed her body against his he looked down and watched the bubbles run down her red skin and his also from her being so close to him. His stiff cock stuck straight up as she rubbed up against him. The bottom of his cock was rubbing against Rati's stomach as she rinsed her hair.

Once her hair and their bodies were bubble free Matt quickly dropped to his knees and began kissing her inner thighs moving from one to the other working slowly up her skin as the water kept running down. Then he planted a soft kiss on her pussy and slowly lapped his tongue up and down her smooth mound before parting her lips with his fingers and running his tongue up and down her slit, mimicking the motion she was using her finger on her slit earlier.

It was hard to keep on track when Matt took hold of himself and started stroking as he watched Rati. There was something about him watching her play with herself and him jacking off to it that made her heart race and her blood warm. If it was her hand around him her fingers wouldn't be touching and she would have to use both hands to cover him. She licked her lips her eyes fixated on him but she could feel the suds in her hair weakening and she didn't want the lather to run down her face and into her eyes.

Yet as much as she missed the show what greeted her once her body was soap free was worth walking away from.

Rati was moaning and clutching Matt's head to her body. Watching him kneeling in front of her as he mimicked when she did to herself with his tongue was a tingling burning kind of torture. "Matt." She combed her hands thru his hair and stepped back away from his distracting mouth. Her body was responding to him and there was a growing pulsing between her legs that called for parts of his body. "I was planing on teasing you but if you keep doing that I'll have to take advantage of the fact that your my prisoner and use you to my wants."

There was a plan and this time she was going to keep to it. Or at least last longer in her resistance of him then she had before. It was the thought of him searching for her with primal hunger that helped her moved ever farther away from him. "I'm done." She teased turning her back on Matt as she walked out of the shower and pulled a towel from the shelf. "Will you turn the water off when you're done?" She knew leaving him there hard and wanting in the shower was evil but she would make up for it later. With the towel tightly wrapped around her body she blew Matt a kiss and left the bathroom to get dressed and ready.

Matt loved the fact that Rati was teasing him it aroused him even more than usual. He could feel his cock throbbing and craving to be squeezed by her tight pussy. He was craving that and the feeling of her pheromones and the feeling of her body pressed against his. When she pulled away from him that made him crave those things so much more. He stood back up with his massive cock pointing towards her ass as she stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel.

Turning off the water almost as soon as she stepped out of the shower. He got an idea and he was going to tease her back. He stepped onto the bathroom floor and hurried to catch Rati before she started getting dressed and pulled the towel open pressing his body against her back. His cock nestling right between her round ass cheeks. Pulling the towel around him and then wrapping his arms around her. "Sorry I couldn't find my own towel." Matt said teasingly as he moved up and down slightly letting his shaft glide between her soft flesh.

Rati looked over her shoulder past him and saw a full rank of towels. "I'm sure you looked real hard." Her eyebrow raised as she looked at him. She wasn't really bothered the fell of his body sliding against hers and his cock between her ass cheeks felt wonderful but she wasn't going to give him what they both so obviously wanted.

"Ummm." She couldn't help it, she moaned and moved her body opposite Matt's and arched her back to push her ass out more. "Goddess Matt!" She cried when the tip of his shaft rubbed over her puckered hole. She heard herself cry out loud and pulled away from him pushing the towel towards him. "Here you can have mine." She said voice shaky as she all but ran away from him.

'I have to get clothes on now!' She thought to herself quickly putting on clothes. It would be one more shield he would have to get thru if her resistance broke and she started to give in. Who would have thought that the one person she wouldn't be able to deny would be a human. She shook her head at that realization. There was just something about Matt that she wanted no matter how many times she already had him or how recently. It was dangerous and Rati liked it.

"Come on lets go get something to eat." Rati called out once she was dressed and ready.

Matt matched Rati's moans with groans of his own as she pushed her ass back against him. He was ready to fuck her hard right here on the bathroom floor. There was something about her that made Matt crave her constantly. He never felt anything like this before with any human girl he slept with. Sex with Rati was almost like a drug, it had him constantly craving her touch, kiss and sex with Rati.

Not wanting to seem to attached to her already Matt got dressed as well. Pulling on a new outfit from the pile of clothes he received earlier. He wore a pair of black pants and a dark blue tshirt that showed off his muscular torso. Before they headed out the door Matt grabbed Rati's arm and pulled her close to him and picked her up pinning her against the wall. Locking lips with her he gave her a long passionate kiss letting his tongue rub and twirl with hers before releasing her. "Alright let's go" He said flashing her a smile before heading towards the door.

She wanted to wrap her legs around him and not let him go but he released her before she was able to get a hold of him. Rati was breathless and slide down the way almost loosing her balance. Goddess she was going to enjoy this. She took a deep breath and pushed off the wall and smiled at Matt. There was something that she liked about knowing that he wanted her as much as she wanted him but that we was willing to play along with her hard to get teasing game. And because Rati hated to lose and always had to have the last word she blew Matt a kiss and pushed her pheromones at him. It wouldn't be enough to crumble him but it would stress his control.

"I wonder what's on the menu today." With Vilas you never knew what to expect. As she left her quarters her mind turned to work. Sure they could run the ship with just the five of them but in truth with the list up upkeep that a ship this size needed she was going to have to dock replenish supplies and take on three maybe four more hands. Rati looked over at Matt and wondered what the new additions would think of their free range prisoner.

"You know..." She started as the elevator doors closed behind them. "I'm going to have to dock sometime here soon for supplies and a few more people to help with the upkeep..." She wasn't sure why she felt like she needed to let Matt know what was going on but it was coming out of her mouth without even a seconds hesitation. "I'm not sure if H99-Q1 Base is known to humans but it's the closest place here." If she stopped and thought about it she was committing treason in a ways. Showing the location of a land side base to a prisoner of war but she wasn't seeing it that way. "I'm not asking if I can trust you." Because she already did. "The reason I bring it up is because I don't want to leave you in the dark." The elevator doors opened to the deck where the cafeteria was. There wasn't mush more that needed to be said so she left eh elevator and made her way to the smell of cooking/cooked food.

When Rati blew him that kissed fused with pheromones Matt almost lost it and ripped her clothes off and fucked her against the wall. She sent just the right amount to keep him where she wanted, just to the point where he was about to break but he was able to resist her temptations. He followed her down the hall into the elevator constantly glancing down at her round ass. Nodding in agreement when Rati spoke about what was on the menu, he was starving and needed some food in his system for energy.

"I know what I'd like to eat" He said teasingly looking at her and then he slapped her ass right as the elevator opened and they stepped foot into the cafeteria. Turning around to face Rati when she started talking again. She was filling him in on what was going to be happening soon. It seemed they were going to be taking on a few more crew members when they stop to resupply.

"Hey look I know you probably trust me, and I'm sure your crew still has some doubts, but I assure you that you can trust me. If I was going to try anything I would have escaped last night after you fell asleep." Matt knows his crew might trust him a little after backing them last night in the firefight and he was willing to do anything to earn their trust. Last night he also could have escaped when Rati fell asleep after he took care of her.

"Also you could keep me around for a little as a crew member. I would love to help out around the ship. I'm very useful with my hands." Then it occurred to him that if he stayed her for another day or two his ship would definitely find him, if they agreed to keeping him around a little longer he knew a way to delay his crew from finding him for a few days to a week max. He could send a fake distress call back to his ship. Matt had done that a couple times before to stay out on missions a little longer to avoid going back top his ship, he truthfully didn't enjoy being around his ship.

Rati heard what Matt said and she knew what he meant and as her eyes drifted over his body she thought to herself that she would love to have another piece of him. Her thoughts spurred by his smack on her ass. "If I stick to my plans I'm going to need you in the best of shape and that means breaks for food, water and even rest." She sighed with a shake of her head. Again she had to remind herself that it wasn't the time and turned back to business.

Her laughter echoed in the cafeteria. "Well isn't that reassuring, if you would have killed me you would have done it last night." Rati's fading chuckle doubled up again at Vilas' face when he heard the word kill. She waved him off quickly but it didn't stop his eyes filled with questions and threats from drifting between the human and her. Grabbing a plate she filled up and turned to Matt waiting for him. "To tell you the truth I'm glad that you didn't kill me. It's not that I care for my life, I do but I'm not worried that I would have died without knowing what I know." Her eyebrows wagged at him and Rati's eyes boldly drifted to his crotch.

That was something that she hadn't thought of. As she made her way to her normal table her forehead was wrinkled as she recalled order, rules, codes, order and every manner of things that she could think of that would involve a human as a crew member. Rati ate in silence still unable to come up with anything that forbid it. When her plate was almost cleared she finally spoke up. "I can't think of anything that rules against it. In fact if I remember correctly there is something about using a prisoner for labor but it's not really the same thing but it's the closest that I can think of." Rati was quite again as she sucked on her spoon. "I'm fine with that idea. You would be a private non-military crew member. The pay sucks, the rooms are the smallest and closest to the hum of the engines." She faded off again into silence. Rati was pretty sure she would meet with some resistance when she brought this up with the guys but it wasn't a bad idea. "I'll run it by everyone else-" She started to say when Vilas walked by.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this-" He stared cringing as if in pain. "But the human might be helpful. And at least we know he won't piss himself at the first sign of danger." Vilas quickly said as if covering the fact that he just said something nice about Matt.

"I wouldn't give him his own quarters yet but if he proves worthwhile and trustworthy then I would review him as part of the crew." Came Achal's voice from the table behind them.

Rati scanned the room and blushed in shame as she realized that her crew was all here including Jagmi. And as she nodded to her pilot he opened his mouth to speak.

"He's a human so I'm never going to like him." He said his voice gruff and cold. "But keep him away from me, make sure he NEVER tells me how to fly, keep him from messing with how Spin runs and well-" He shrugged picked up his plate of food and left the room.

So that was two for yes, three if you count Jagmi who didn't say yes but also didn't say no. But it was more of a yes then it was a no. Rati looked over to Citra expecting the least of her worries to be there. In fact Vilas who was a known human hater out of the lot of them had been the first to say yes. But it was Citra's face that brought everything to a halt.

"Make him part of the crew?" He almost shouted. "I could understand and see taking him into a fire fight, we could use him as a human shield if we needed to and he was another gun if we got bogged but a CREW MEMBER?!" He threw his hands up and got to his feet. "And you want to pay him and house him on top of it."

Rati didn't want to point out that it would be part of making him part of the crew.

"And I'm assuming that he'll also get free reign over the place, including the armory that's stocked piled with weapons." Citra continued his red skin dappling. "What if he wants to stay on so that he can gather more information on us, our bases, our army and anything else that he can get his hands on. It's what I would do." He was shaking his head no. "I'm sorry Commander but I'm going to have to say no." He said formally. "There isn't enough information to know whats really going on." He picked up his mostly full plate and dumped it. "If you make him part of his crew I won't stop you but he'll be that human prisoner until I see tangible proof that he's one of us." And with that Citra left the cafeteria.

"Okay." Rati said slowly pushing her plate away. "Now that I know how everyone feels I'll think about it and we'll have a meeting about it before we dock." She looked over to Matt to see how he took everything. "I'm going to need resupply list from everyone before that as well." She turned to look at Achal. "We can look them over at the meeting. Also keep in mind with those lists that we'll be taking on a full crew and to adjust to the needs of the numbers."

"I'll stop by Jagmi and Citra and let them know what they need to do." Achal nodded standing and giving Rati a long look that spoke more then his words did. There was something strange with the way Citra reacted and he would make sure he was alright as well.

"Thank you." Rati smiled as Achal left his table, cleaned his plate and left.

Vilas on the other hand was cleaning the cooking area and gave a dry chuckle. "Welcome to the family. And if you hurt her I'll skin you alive." He smiled cheerfully at Matt.

"Wow. Well, thanks for that V." Rati sighed. Under the table her foot brushed against Matt's. It was strange how ever after that her body was still honed on his and just the small contact with his leg make her warm.

Matt followed Rati and loaded his plate with whatever looked or smelled good to him. He was actually starving after using up all the energy he did with Rati. He sat across from Rati and listened to her while she talked as he stuffed his face. Then all the crew members huddled around their table as they discussed having him as a crew member.

He expected this from some of them and was surprised with how many said yes. If this type of situation happened on his ship he knew there would have been a lot of no's. He kept his mouth shut while they all discussed it. He was more than willing to prove his worth around the ship and would abide by any rules anyone gave him.

He breathed a small sigh of relieve once he knew he was basically a member of the team now. Matt knew he would have to prove himself and was going to do his best to earn the respect of everyone on board. He smiled up at Rati as she rubbed her leg against his. "Thanks for that" He said softly to Rati as he looked into her eyes. "I'll prove myself around here don't you worry. Soon enough I will wipe away anyone's doubts about me being an effective member of this crew."

Rati wasn't sure why he was thanking her but she nodded in acceptance. "I didn't do anything." Looking at Matt she knew that he had a lot of work to prove what he just said. Sure in words they seemed okay but in most cases they would need and lot and take any set back as a fault. "I'm not the one you should be worried about." Rati smiled and warming in her eyes as she stood up and cleared her plate.

"Okay." Rati slapped her hands on her sides with a huff. "You're going to help me today." She gave Matt a sly smile. The post cargo was her responsibility and it has been months since she last went thru it. It was piling up to some heavy lifting. "Plan on getting sweaty." Rati snickered with a wink. "It's going to get pretty heavy." She told him in her sexy husky voice.

The main thing she had to make sure of was to keep Matt out of the starboard cargo, it was currently holding his ship and she knew that the boys were still going over it and commander or not they would squawk about telling him about it so soon.

"This is our lovely port cargo." Rati said proudly waving her arms out. "I've been neglecting it for a while and knowing that none of the other guys will help me with it..." She let the sentence fall as she turned to look at Matt with a wide smile. "Most boxes are clearly labeled and need to be organized and if it had the mark O-979 it's trash and can go by the door to be crushed and burned. Anything questionable can go in the middle."While the cargo bay wasn't a total mess it wasn't going to be an easy job. There were piles of random sized boxes everywhere with no rhyme or reason to it. The pathway to down the room also seemed to go this way and that with dead ends where boxes closed in against the walls.

Rati pulled up her hair in a high ponytail and flashed Matt a smile. "Thanks again for the help." She told him as if he had agreed to help her with this.

Matt listened to Rati as she told him about the job they had to work on today in a sexy voice which he liked. Following her to the cargo room his jaw almost dropped at how unorganized it was. "No shit.." He said softly as she mentioned how she neglected it over time. It seemed simple enough on the organizing part but there were so many boxes it was certainly going to be some heavy lifting.

When Rati turned to him with a smile and thanked him for his help he grinned and grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a quick passionate kiss. Letting her taste him as his tongue found hers and rubbed against it before he pulled away and walked over to the stack of boxes in the left corner of the room and started getting the boxes marked 0-979 and taking them to the garbage chute to start clearing up some room.

Back