(Closed)

Matt's fingers were getting coated with her warm juices as his fingers rubbed against her pussy. Grinning he pulled away from her breasts just so he could pull his boxers down, his hard cock springing free and pointing towards her. "You like what you see?" Beginning to quicken the movements he made the vibrator Matt was so very turned on and he could hear sexy wet squishing sounds coming from her pussy as he slid the vibrator in and out of her, which turned him on even more.

Placing his hand back on her breasts he leaned down over her and locked lips with her once again. The kiss they shared moments ago was so hot he craved more. The way she sucked on his tongue was amazing and felt great. Her saliva tasted so good as his tongue played with hers once again.

Lightly pulling and twisting her nipples he was doing everything he could to bring her pleasure with out causing her wound to bring her pain. He had something planned that he knew would bring her over the edge, but he waited wanting to keep this going for a little while longer. His massive cock throbbing and aching to be buried inside of her hot wet cunt.

'Yes. Matt, yessss." Rati rocket her hips in a motion that didn't jar her shoulder and really started to get into it. Seeing Matt hard and pointing at her made everything feel ten times better and she nearing the point where things became all rainbows and butterflies. "Please let me cum, please let me cum." She chanted over and over as her hand reached out to touch Matt.

He was almost too far away but when he moved to cover her breasts with his hands and hiss her it brought him close enough to wrap her hands around his cock. Rati moaned into his mouth releasing the tongue she had been sucking on like a little cock. She broke the contact for a second and reached down and coated her hand in the freely flowing juices from her pussy and grabbing Matt's cock again. The feel of his hot velvety skin sliding over his hard flesh was mind blowing. "Oh fuck!" She moaned matching Matt's speed with the vibrator with her hand. His precum add to the slick moisture of her hand job.

Rati felt the storm raging behind the damn and she egged Matt on with her body and her words. "Matt I'm going to cum, please, don't stop." She begged, her voice broken with her pants of air. She wasn't sure if she could handle another let down and Rati wasn't sure Matt would be safe if he backed off now. She wasn't below raping the willing. She looked down at her hand holding Matt's large dick and wished again that she could have it in her.

"Mmmm fuck" Matt groaned out when he felt her hand on his cock stroking him while smearing her juices all along his shaft. It felt so good and he wanted to be inside her so badly. Now since the kiss broke off he was kissing and sucking on her neck. Now slowing the speed he was moving the vibrator some making sure to hit all the right spots. Adjusting himself slightly so she could reach his cock with out having to lean forward.

Kissing down her body once more stopping at her breasts to run his lips along her flesh and sucking softly on her nipple before continuing down her body. Skipping over her pussy and placing his lips on her inner thigh kissing and sucking softly on her flesh. He continued pumping the vibrator in and out of her and ran the tip of his tongue from her thigh all the way to her pussy and began teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. Lightly moving his tongue in circles around the nub while working her pussy with the piece of plastic.

Rati was a writhing mass under Matt's touch. "I don't care anymore." She cried when his mouth left her nipple. She wanted his cock in her and she didn't care anymore about the pain his thrusting might cause, she was going to cum and she wanted it be all over his cock. "Matt," She was trying to voice her wanted but she wasn't breathing anymore. His tongue had tricked her, she had thought he was going to lick and tease but he was being torturous and skipped it over.

"Matt!" She whined his name. He was so mean. "Oh." Never mind. She sighed when he moved back up and flick at her clit. Fire exploded from her insides out and her roller coaster had reached to the top most peak. "I- waaa-nt your- cock." She begged in between breaths. "I'm going to cum soon, please." She rushed out in one breath that left her dizzy. Rati pushed his head away from her clit. "Fuck me as I cum on your cock." She had gathered her breath and without him licking her it was easier to talk and her voice held a slight tone of an order. "Please." She add so he wouldn't get offended and spot.

Plus she could feel it in her body, she was so very, very close that in just sinking into her would more then likely be the end of her.

When Rati pushed him away and was practically begging for his cock he was more than willing to follow her order. Pulling the vibrator out of her he tossed it to the side of the bed. Moving into position he grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against her snug entrance. "I'll be gentle" He said softly and with a smile as he began to slowly inch into her tight pussy. She felt so damn good, the way her wet hot pussy wrapped around him so tightly was amazing.

Leaning down he began kissing her neck again running his tongue up to her ear. "You feel so good" He whispered before nipping her earlobe. He now had his cock halfway inside of her. Dragging his tongue along her skin and then thrusting it into her mouth as he thrust kinda firmly burying the rest of his cock into her pussy. She was so incredibly tight he never felt anything this good before. "I'm gonna cum" He groaned out. After having her stroke his cock and feeling the amazing sensation of her incredibly tight pussy was sending him near the edge.

Rati only nodded her head. She didn't care if he was gentle as long as he put his cock in her.

"Oh my god!" While they had been sparing she had help just the first inch of him in her and she knew that he was thick. But this, it was too much. He parted her lips and slowly pushed into her, stretching her to her limit. "Matt!" She gasped his name and grabbed his arm to keep her sane. How was it that someone who had sex as a hobby suddenly felt as if she were a virgin. "You're so big..." And he wasn't even all the way in.

She was glad that she had a long round of foreplay before he eased into her. If she hadn't been so wet how much larger would he feel. "I lied." She moaned as his tongued tickled her skin. "I'm never letting you go no matter who comes after you." And he kissed her and thrust the rest of his length into her. Mewing pleasure sounds were coming out of Rati's mouth and she pulled away from Matt fighting for air.

She swore if she looked down she would see a bulge to her belly button from his cock. There wasn't even wiggle room she have never felt so full in her life. And it was just the thing she wanted and at long last there was the rush and the wind blown deafness as she cam on Matt's large thick cock. "I'm cumming!" She screamed a gush of warmth coated his cock and the walls of her pussy spasmed over him and milked him for his seed.

Everything got better from there. The shrill ringing her in ear disappeared, her mind cleared from it's pain filled fog. The sharp jabbing pains in her shoulder dulled to a manageable throb and more importantly more waves of pleasure washed over her. She was drowning in hot tingling relaxation that could only come after a huge powerful climax. Her hips still jerked and rocked with the aftermath quakes.

"I feel- better." She sighed as her heart beat slowed and her breathing evened out. "Much better." Rati smiled her eyes closing and sleep claiming her and she wrapped her arms around Matt.

Matt's body began moistening with a light layer of sweat as he kept pumping his cock in and out of Rati. Hearing her talk about how big he was turned him on even more causing his cock to twitch inside of her. "Good so I won't have to come up with excuses for why I can't leave" He said before a deep groan escaped his lips. Sex with Rati was the best feeling in the world, Matt had sex with multiple girls before and they were tight, but her pussy was beyond tight. It almost felt like she was a virgin.

Her moans were so sexy and drove him to keep working his hips at the rate he was thrusting. Squeezing her hips as he slowly drove his cock in and out of her. Then an incredible sensation came over Matt as her pussy grew even tighter and he felt the warmth of her cum coating his cock.

This became too much for Matt and he didn't have time to pull out before shooting his load inside of her. Spraying stream after stream of his thick cum deep into her pussy. Gripping her hips even tighter as he came, if her skin wasn't already red he certainly would have left a red hand print on her skin. Still slowly working his hips using his cock before it started going soft after shooting off his big load.

Working his lips against her neck again as he ceased his movements and loosened his grip on her letting his hands run up and down her side. "That.. was.. amazing" He said softly. Sex with a Zeltron was the best and he was already thinking about the next time they do it. Pulling out of her Matt laid down on his back next to her looking over at her admiring her beauty.

Rati slept the whole rest of the night thru and woke up the next morning feeling refreshed in spite of the tight stiff throbbing pain that had receded to only her shoulder. Blinking she yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She couldn't remember a time feeling so good and relaxed and she was still wounded. "I wonder..." She smiled thinking how much better she would feel after a night with Matt with her in perfect health.

A part of her felt bad as she looked over at Matt, she had fell asleep on him the moment they had both came and just slightly after her breathing and heart rate and evened out. She hoped that he didn't fault her for it and thought of somethings that she could to to make it up to him. A playful smile turned her lips as he mind went straight into the gutters. She didn't see there being anything wrong with any of the things that were playing out in her mind but first...

She didn't want to wake Matt as she left the bed for the bathroom. He just looked so peaceful sleeping there that once she had sat up and moved to the edge of the bed she turned back and just watched his slow easy breaths. Like this his face had more boyish charm and it was softer then when he was awake, not conscious of having to mask his face. Reaching out she brushed the back of her fingers along his cheek. She wanted to sit there and watch him more but there was a glowing tightness in her bladder that made her move away from him.

Rati didn't even bother checking on her wound when she passed by the mirror eager to get back to Matt. She was feeling better and she wanted to play with her newest most favorite of toys. Crawling in to bed from the foot Rati on her hands and knees stopped when she was lever with Matt's hips. Slowly she peeled back the sheet and exposed his naked body. At the moment he was soft and laid limp against his leg. "Not for long." Rati snickered her tongue coming out to lick him for base to tip.

She was careful not to wake him, at least not yet and took great delights in her slow licks watching as he came to life. Even limp Matt held the size of some men she had seen and she couldn't believe that she had held all of that within her. A shiver of desire ran down her spine at the memory and she sucked in the head of his cock when he was partly stiff and sucked swirling her tongue around his sensitive skin.

Pulling a sheet over the two bodies he kept admiring Rati as she fell asleep. He wasn't upset with her for falling asleep right away. She must have been exhausted after getting shot and losing all the blood she did. His heart rate was returning to normal and he began drifting off to sleep.

Slowly waking up the next morning to an incredible sensation. He didn't open his eyes and laid there wondering if he was dreaming or not. Whatever one it was he was going to enjoy it. Grabbing the cool sheets with his hands as he felt someone's tongue and lips on his cock. It had to be Rati unless some mysterious girl who creeped into her room.

Opening his sleepy filled eyes a crack he saw the red skinned alien with her mouth around his member. He didn't know if it was the fact that he was doing it with an alien, something he wasn't supposed to ever do, or just the way they did things. But this Zeltron was bringing him so much more pleasure than he had ever received before.

His eyes opened all the way as he watched Rati suck on his massive cock. Letting out a soft sigh as the pleasure increased. "Mmmm good morning." He spoke softly as he brushed her white hair from her face and put it behind her ear. Running his thumb along her cheek as she kept working her mouth. "That feels good." He said before a groan escaped his mouth. "So I take it your feeling better" He said seeing her putting pressure on the wound without any signs of pain.

Rati pulled back from his cock and her hand cradled her chin and worked it in small circles. "Good morning." She replied once the kink in her over stretched jaw was gone. "I'm glad that I could make you feel that way." Her hand dropped from her face and covered wrapped gently around his cock and slowly jerked him off. "I am feeling much better." She tried to show off and roll her shoulder but a quarter of the way the motion was cut short by a intake of breath. "Okay not as good as I thought but nearly functional." She answered. "All thanks to you."

Dipping her head down she opened her mouth wide and tried to take as much into her mouth as she could. Now that Matt was awake she didn't have to be careful of waking him. "Oh my god." She sighed coming up for breath. Trying her hardest she was only able to take about 2/3 of him in her mouth. What third wasn't in her mouth her hand showed attention to so it wouldn't feel left out and uncared for. There was a smile on her face as she tried again but she couldn't swallow more then that no matter what angle she tried to take him.

"So is there anything you feel like doing today?" Rati sat up feeling a little put off that she wasn't able to suck his whole length. Ship could sometimes be boring and it would be another two to three days until they arrived at their next mission area. As mush as she felt that she failed Rati didn't want Matt to feel like she had grown cold to his body and her hands touched and caressed him all over.

Matt watched Rati roll her shoulder and take a breath in halfway through so she wasn't at a hundred percent yet. He was going to have to help her some more today just like he did last night. When she tried taking his whole cock into her mouth that felt incredible. Having her warm moist mouth and tongue wrapped around his cock was almost as good as being buried in her tight pussy.

The fact that she couldn't take his whole length in didn't disappoint him at all. Just about all of the girls he came across couldn't conquer his whole cock with their mouth. None of them made him feel like Rati did either. It was almost unreal how much pleasure she brought him. Even when she sat up and started using her hands on him it felt so good.

"Oh I know what I feel like doing. And she is sitting right here with me" He said with a grin and a slight chuckle once he realized how corny his line was. Sitting up and placing a hand on her neck he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. As his tongue slipped into her mouth and massaged hers he brought his other hand up to caress her breasts. After a couple minutes he pulled away from the kiss. "Why don't I spend the day helping you and your healing process"

Rati smiled hoping that she was the answer to his question. It didn't matter that his line was corny because it was what she had wanted to hear. "I should be perfectly healthy after one more round but..." Her eyes traveled down Matt's down and her hand followed. She trailed light playful caresses with the tips of her fingers over his length. "I's better to be safe then sorry." She smiled looking back into his eyes.

It was easy for her to picture spending the next 48 hours with him in this bed. If there was something that she was needed for she knew no one on the ship had a problem with coming and getting her. If they called first or not was dependent on the person who needed her. If Matt wasn't here to entertain her she would be cleaning weapons and gear with Vilas, training with Achal, running tests and being a testing dummy for Citra's newest projects and running mock flight battles with Jagmi. In comparison all that looked really boring now and it became painfully clear to her how small and repetitive ship life really was.

She opened her mouth to tell him how glad she was that they had been the ones to find him but thought better of it and closed her mouth. Rati didn't know what or how the human saw this physical relationship and she didn't want to say something that would ruin the fun she was so very badly wanting. "After your assistance with my healing I wonder if you might be up to a game of hide and go fuck?" She had played the sim version of it and had always wanted someone real to play with and now that there seemed to be such a person she was hoping that he would also be into the idea.

Matt smiled when Rati asked him if he wanted to play hide and go fuck. He knew they were going to have lots of fun together. Grabbing her hips he turned her onto her back and got in between her legs. His shaft rubbing against her wet slit as he kept kissing her neck and along her collarbone opposite of her wound. He found it very hard to pry his lips from her soft smooth skin.

Grabbing his cock he pressed the tip of his cock against her entrance "Now why don't I help you get better" After talking he began sliding into her slowly looking down to watch him spread her pussy out and his cock begin to disappear into her. She felt even tighter than last night. Her slick warm inner walls wrapped around his member felt amazing. He began moving at a pace faster than he did last night.

"You feel so damn good" He groaned out kissing his way down to her breasts. Parting his lips he slid his moist tongue out and began to lick her dark red nipples. Pressing his lips against her flesh he started sucking on her nipple as he kept easing in and out of her. He could hear her pussy making a wet squishing sound with every movement his cock made inside of her.

Rati wiggled under Matt's touch as his lips covered her skin. Every nerve ending in her body was at attention. So much so that she almost wanted to laugh because it tickled. His tips rubbed against her slit and she sighed and tried to make the contact more. But no matter how much she moved to line him up he was always just a touch off and she was starting to think he was doing it on purpose.

Again Matt was thick enough to almost bring pain but when he didn't it only heightened her pleasure. "If this is how you wish to help I would willingly take a bullet everyday." Rati laughed and joked arching her back. The idea of being in pain didn't appeal to her but the thought that Matt would be there to make it all better would be worth it. There was diffidently something to be said about feeling better, the sex was better. She wasn't saying that it was bad the first time because it wasn't, just that Matt had to be careful with her and that meant sure gentle strokes. But now that she had healed a bit his moved at a quicker pace and Rati was loving every millimeter of it.

She could feel her pheromone level rise and she let then loose and felt it as they surrounded Matt. Some said that the wash of a Zeltron during sex was 10x's stronger then the purest cut Ecstasy. She had to believe what was said because she had made men cum within minutes while handcuffed in a holding cell and without a single touch or word form her. She was careful in part because too much could drive a human insane and she wanted him whole and healthy so that they could do this over and over again.

With this new connection between then there was a shadow of what she felt that would play over his skin adding her sensations to his. It would bring him quicker if she wasn't careful but the thing that she liked most was that she could feel him. It was hard to explain but she felt how it felt for him to slid into her, how wet and warm she was and how tight she squeezed him but she knew it wasn't her feelings. No, her feelings rose so that it wouldn't be drowned out by this new sensation and it make her slick and nearly ready to cum.

"Oh fuck!" Rati's breath caught in her throat and she almost blacked out as she forgot how to breath. Matt had just gotten a hold of her nipple and the pleasure shot straight to her pussy and threatened to clamp down on him right then and there. "I love that!" She moaned between heavy pants. She moved her legs and hooked them high on Matt's body and she could feel his head hit my cervix. It hurt but the pain quickly turned to pleasure and she grew to crave the hard hitting ball bouncing thrust that hit against her cervix.

Matt grinned against Rati's breasts hearing what she said about taking a bullet everyday. Kissing his way back up her body and giving her a quick passionate kiss he looked into her orange yellow eyes. "How about instead of taking a bullet everyday you just pretend to be hurt so I can bring you back to health. Would be a lot less painful" He said with a smile before kissing a path to her neck and started lightly sucking on her red skin.

All of the sudden Matt got this sudden wave of pleasure and ecstasy, it was almost over powering. It brought all his nerves to attention and almost sent him over the edge so he slowed his movements and regained his focus. "God what was that? It was amazing!" He felt her inner walls clenching tightly down on him.

Just yesterday he was a prisoner on this ship but as that day went on things changed and he ended up having sex with the most beautiful creature ever. He did not want to leave this ship and if he did he would drag Rati along with him. He was not giving this up.

Leaning up he pulled his cock completely from her pussy looking down to see a glistening strand of her juices stretching from her pussy to the tip of his cock. Laying down on his back next to her he looked at her with a grin. "I want you to ride me beautiful. I want you on top of me" His cock was sticking straight up slick and glistening in the light from the coating of her juices on his member.

"I suppose pretending would work just as well." Rati smiled arching her body towards Matt's mouth. Getting shot each day would be hard on a body and there might be a chance that the bullet might one day win and hit something vital. Yeah, pretending sounded like the better idea.

Rati laughed at Matt's reaction to her unleashing her control on her pheromones and pulled back a little in fear that it was too strong for him. "It's a Zeltron thing." She shrugged with a smile. "We make more connections then just with our bodies. We mix our pheromones and link minds so that everything you feel I fell and vice versa." She explained as her smile turned to a frown. Matt had just removed the greatest cock she had ever felt in her life from her and she cursed herself thinking that her release of her pheromones had made him cum. She hadn't felt him do it but what other reason was there for him to be pulling out?

She got her answer when he told her that he wanted her to ride him. "I'm glad that you're not done." Rati wasn't sure if she would be nice enough to allow him time to rest or if she would just continue to fuck his lingering hardness until she came. She moved but not in the way that Matt had asked. Her face was over his groin and she was marveling at the sight of him. Again she was struck by how great Matt's cock was and she stuck out her tongue to lick him from base to tip before sucking his head into her mouth.

Slowly her tongue twirled and lapped at what she held in her mouth, tasting herself on him mix with the flavor of his skin. It was addictive and she wanted more but the dull pulsing in her pussy demanded that it get it's share. There was a faint 'pop' sound as she pulled back from his cock and released him. With lips wet with her saliva and her juices she trailed kisses up his body slowly, adding nibbles, licks and full out bites at random moments. When she got to his neck she latched on and sucked hard. Her goal was to leave him with a hickey that would match her in coloring. She had to check it twice before it was the deep color that she wanted and then moved to cover his lips with her own.

As Rati kissed Matt letting him taste her lingering juices, her leg moved to straddle him and she teased him by sliding her slick lips over his hard member. When she got to his tip she would let him just part her folds and feel the heat there before pulling back to rub against his shaft. She broke the kiss and looked down into his eyes. "Tell me how bad you want this." She taunted, her body sharply jerking as her clit rubbed against him. She was going to keep doing this until he begged her to be back in her and then she was going to ride him like she had never rode anyone before.

A Zeltron thing huh? Matt thought to himself as he still was marveled by the rush of pheromones she unleashed on him. When he laid next to her and saw her move towards him he figured she was going to take him right in, but instead her face was over his cock and she started sucking him. The way she worked her tongue and mouth on his member was unlike anything he ever felt before. Being inside her pussy was the best feeling in the world and a blowjob from Rati was the second best.

He watched happily enjoying the pleasure she was bringing him. Placing the hand on her white hair as she sucked him. A grin came over his face as she kissed and licked her way up his muscular body adding in the occasional bite which only heightened his arousal. The pain of her teeth sinking into his flesh was quickly drowned out by pleasure. As she latched her lips on his neck he knew she was giving him a hickey and he let his hands roam her body.

One of his hands reached her round ass and he squeezed firmly while his other big hand caressed and played with her breasts. She finally reached his lips and he returned the kiss with great passion letting his tongue reach every corner of her mouth. Groaning into the kiss as he felt the heat of her pussy rubbing against his shaft and thought she was going to take him in when he felt him spread her lips but then she went back to gliding along his shaft.

Matt knew now she was teasing him and he loved every second of it. Being teased made him anticipate and crave what it all was leading up to and it made it that much better. Every single touch and feeling of her warmth was driving him crazy. This Zeltron was definitely a keeper and he was going to do what he could to stay around her as long as he could. "Words can't even describe how badly I want this. Sex with you is the best in the whole universe.. so fucking good" He found himself having trouble forming full sentences due to the overwhelming pleasure. If he didn't have great stamina in bed he would have cum a long time ago, he was planning on holding back and letting this go on for as long as Rati could last.

She didn't even care that Matt's words didn't even make sense, it was the best thing she had ever heard of in her life and she was going to reward him for it. Bracing on her knees Rati moved up and felt his cock move with her as if the two ere magnetically connected. When he was pointing straight up again she got into position and with a hand between them aimed him at her entrance. For a moment she just held him there, her hand sliding over his shaft as her eyes locked on his. She worked with millimeters when she started to ease onto him. She sighed when at least she felt his head stretch her opening. There was a chance that what she was going to do next was going to hurt but she wanted it more then she feared the pain.

Taking a deep breath she smiled at Matt and let her body fall, taking him all the way in with one fast stroke. She was right there was pain when he bottomed out and hit her cervix but it was washed away by the mini orgasm that shook her body. Her hands used his chest to balance on when her body almost went limp. There was nothing that could compare to being filled by a man this way and when the man was as big as Matt was it was even better.

"Oh my." Rati breathed once her body stopped quivering and she could breath again. Her hands moved off his chest and cupped her own breasts as she moved up on his massive cock. "I'm never going to get used to that." She laughed twisting her hips until he almost fell from her and working her hips the same ways moved him back inside of her. She was starting gentle with slow long strokes just enjoying watching his face and feeling him in her.

Matt's eyes locked with Rati's as she took his head in and then she caught him off guard when she let her whole body fall down on his cock taking him all in at once. "Oh fuck!" He groaned out squeezing her hips tightly. She was so incredibly tight it almost sent him over the edge but he kept his focus. She took him all the way in he could feel his tip hitting her womb. He looked down and saw their pelvis' molded together not a bit of his cock was showing it was all buried inside her. Her red skin pressed against his white skin looked so very sexy and forbidden it made his cock twitch inside her.

At first Matt laid there enjoying Rati riding him and he kept his hands on her hips squeezing her tighter and tighter the more the pleasure increased. After a few minutes of her moving up and down on him slowly he leaned forward and started kissing the front of her neck and her chest right above her breasts that she was cupping with her own hands.

His hands moved around to her lush ass and he squeezed with his big hands, his fingers were in between her cheeks as he kept his firm grip on her flesh. Moving his lips down he kissed as much as he breast that her hands weren't covering trying to gently nudge her hands out of the way so he could suck on her harp nipples some more.

He couldn't think of any words to describe how amazing this sex was. He was at her mercy he would do anything she asked him to do. He couldn't believe his luck most people would never wanna be taken prisoner but if he knew this was going to be the outcome he would have let himself been captured a long time ago. He gave Rati's ass a nice firm slap on the right side of her ass then replacing his hand and continuing to squeeze.

Rati shivered and closed her eyes to the feel of his lips. There was a magic in his kisses and it was easy to fall into the lure. "Matt." She sighed his name and caressed his face then moved her hands at his gentle nudge. There was no control in her body when it came to his lips and she moved to give him better access. It was simple and done without thought. "You're lips are magic." She told him with a whispered voice as she moved on him with hurried movements, spurred by his squeezing hands.

She loved the feel of his hands on her ass and she moved her hips in a way so that when she moved back down on him his fingers dipped into the crease between her cheeks. She used her hands to give herself better lift and braced them on his chest so that she could move faster and rougher. On every slam down she ground her pelvis against him and let slip her pheromones to tease him. It wasn't the uncontrolled unleashing that it was before but something light and playful.

Matt grinned when Rati told hi how good his lips felt. Kissing his way slowly towards her nipple not lifting his lips off her flesh he just ran then along her skin until he kissed her again. Then he reached her dark read nipple and teased it with his tongue, flicking it and tracing his tongue along her areola before latching his lips onto her stiff nipple. Sucking on it lovingly as he felt her quicken her movements on his cock.

The way she was moving her hips let his fingers keep sliding into her crack and one of his fingers grazed her puckered hole. Using his other hand he gave her ass another slap while she grind against him. Matt also noticed when she came back down on him and grinded against him he felt a slight feeling similar to before and knew she was releasing some more of her pheromones. "Your driving me crazy with that. Don't stop!" He gave her ass another slap which was harder than before.

Now every time Rati pulled up on his cock Matt thrust up into her feeling his tip hit her womb every time. Then he pulled his cock back out until the tip was in for her to slide back down. He wasn't sure home much longer he could hold back he was nearing the point where he was going to flood her pussy with his seed. He wanted to wait until she came because he wanted to bring her as much pleasure as he could. Now he was lightly nibbling on her nipple with his teeth pulling back on it slightly then letting go before latching his lips back on it.

There was too much going on and Rati was having trouble keeping track of everything. Matt's lips around her nipple, his tongue flicking and lapping as he sucked, then his teeth pulling and nibbling. It made her head dizzy with heat and her pussy to clamp down on his cock. There was also his fingers that brushed against her puckered hole and his sharp smacks on her ass that warmed her skin with pleasurable stings. His every smack would make her body jump and the sharp pain would quickly turn to a blossoming desire for more. Not to mention the way he was adding his thrusts to her riding him and the way he bottomed out every time now. And at last his demand 'Don't stop!' followed with a hard snack.

"OH!" There was a pressure growing behind her belly button as it was moving down to her core. "I won't- I can't!" Rati panted her arms around his shoulder both holding him to her and using him to worker herself fast and harder on him. "Smack me!" She was slamming herself down hard on Matt and the room echoed the smacking sounds of their bodies meeting back at her. "Bite me, yes!" She thrust her hips forward with his whole length in her and rubbed her clit on him. "Matt, oh, fuck!" Rati didn't realized it but she was yelling now. "I'm going to cum." She warned lifting up until he almost fell out. She slide down him slower then before but with just as much force and squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip. She was cumming and everything in her fought against her for something and everything all at once. "Ah, MATT!" Tears escaped from tightly closed eyes and Rati's body went shock still as her pheromones raged and poured out of her in dangerous levels. While inside her pussy clamped, rippled and milked Matt's cock as her juices coated him.

The room echoed with a loud slapping sound as he slapped her ass yet again. That sound was louder than slapping sound when their flesh met as she came down on him. He kept working his teeth on her nipple lightly nibbling on her hard nub. Matt loved how Rati was now screaming she must have never gotten any pleasure close to this before. His breathes were increasing as he was nearing the point that would send him over the edge.

She had her arms wrapped around his shoulders and held him against her body. He was kinda relieved when she warned him that she was going to cum this meant he wasn't going to have to hold back that much longer. She dropped herself down on his cock and he felt her walls spasm around his member. Her warm tight slick pussy became too much for him when he felt her warm cum coat his cock it sent him over the edge.

Matt's cock twitched and he tightened the grip he had on his ass even more. Pressing his face against her breasts and he groaned deeply as he started shooting his load off inside her. Stream after stream pumped into her he already knew he was cumming more than he ever had before. The pleasure was amazing and her release of pheromones when she orgasmed didn't help either. They rushed through his body causing him to keep shooting his load into her. He kept working his hips as he came loving the way her pussy milked his cock for every last drop of his seed.

Their cum mixed inside of her cunt and started running down his shaft and he felt the warmth covering his pelvis and down onto his balls. He stopped his movements when he came down from his orgasm. That release of pheromones was an amazing and special talent of the Zeltron. "Oh my god that was amazing!" He said softly as he caught his breath keeping his face pressed against her. Loving the feeling of soft warm flesh pressed against the side of his face. He loosened the grip he had on her ass and laid back on the bed caressing her body with his hands.

Their eyes met and he saw a tear running down her face and he hoped they were tears of joy. With a smile he ran his hand up and gently ran his thumb along her face wiping the tear away. Then he leaned back up and kissed her softly on the cheek and then pressed them against hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth kissing her very passionately.

Rati was about to say the same thing and she rotated her shoulder and felt no resistance or tightness. Looking over she saw that the flesh had even mended and left the new skin a few shades lighter then her red skin and shiny. She was all healed up and it was thanks to Matt. "Thank you." She whispered into his hair before he leaned back onto the bed. They watched each other for a few silent moments then he reached up and wiped her tear away then moved back to kiss her. She was more then happy to return his kiss and twisted her hands into his hair to deepen the kiss as her tongue sought out his to rub and dance with and against.

When she moved her hips she was keenly aware of the wet suction sounds made with their joined bodies. She also became aware of how much cum filled her and how it leaked from her to spill all over him. They had made a mess. "I'll have to clean you up." Rati smiled thinking of the way she planned to clean him. "But first." He was still hard and she wasn't ready to give him up yet or waste what was left of his hard on. Slowly she moved up and down him him, feeling more of their mixed cum push out from her. "Do you always cum this much?" She asked when at last she lifted off his cock and still cum ran down her thighs.

She wanted an answer and she was hoping to get one but she had also said she would clean him up and with one lick at a time she was going to do so. Leaning over him she started at his balls and worked herself up cleaning him with her mouth and tongue. They were both going to need a shower but she wanted the tasted of him to fill her mouth. Next time she was going to get him to spill his seed in his mouth and over her breasts.

When Matt and Rati kissed it was like time slowed down around them. It was so amazing and he loved the taste of her saliva. When she pulled away he saw how her wound had healed and her skin mended back together. That was really miraculous at how quickly she healed and it was thank to him bringing her all the pleasure he just had. He really loved how she kept moving on his cock until it went soft. As she moved on him he could hear the suction like sounds that he found so very sexy.

"Okay..." Matt said with a smile as he crossed his arms behind his head as she started moving down his body to clean him up. Looking down he saw his cock and balls and surrounding area soaking wet with their cum. "..and no I never came that much before. You truly are amazing Rati" He sighed out when she started at his balls and began cleaning him up. They both were a little sweaty and they were going to need a shower. Hopefully they would shower together and it would lead to another round of fun.

Back