Clearly the Allure has Won!

I love my morning shower, the warm water waking me slowly, the way the heat begins to match that warmth between my legs. My Morning Dew calling to me, my inner lips craving their own individualized wake up treatment. I have a tingly body wash that makes my whole body aware and aroused that by the time I reach for a toy or two I am very close to climax! Would love extra hands to tend to me and explore me as the suds and warm water caress my curves, cover my skin.
Shower 1.jpg
Shower 2.jpg

You, my fair lady, are the Supreme Master of Sensuality.
attachment.php

sexy B&W, love the hand just covering your hot pussy, would love to be in the shower with you, caressing your smooth curves and enjoying the soft touch of your skin, teasing your nipples and stroking the smooth folds of your wet pussy......mmmm, yes I can imagine being there right now :)

I love my morning shower, the warm water waking me slowly, the way the heat begins to match that warmth between my legs. My Morning Dew calling to me, my inner lips craving their own individualized wake up treatment. I have a tingly body wash that makes my whole body aware and aroused that by the time I reach for a toy or two I am very close to climax! Would love extra hands to tend to me and explore me as the suds and warm water caress my curves, cover my skin.

I shall have an shower in appreciation of your shots ;)

Delicious

Just delicious

Delicious!!!

I want to join you in that shower, to slowly wash your sexy body, my hands gliding over the curves and turns, feeling you shiver as I find your most sensitive places...:rose::rose::rose:

My goodness, I love your breasts!!

I love your morning shower too, of course I'd love it more if I was in there washing your front and back.

Ah, morning dew never tasted so good ...

You are a saucy minx, and that's the best kind of saucy. More salacious thoughts, please. Illustrated, of course.

A sexy creature such as yourself does not belong on page 3!

Hello,

I haven't been here much lately. Real life adventures have me a wee bit distracted! :eek:
I am addressing my naughty side a little bit.

I did get damp and excited after signing on to see some very nice notes. Thank you :heart: The heat between my thighs was too much to ignore. A little mini break in the bathroom was needed! You guys and girls sure know how to make a girl blush and want to rip off all her clothes and climb in bed with you! To feel you, to kiss you, to taste you. The energy from words is one thing and it drives me crazy, but the passion and heat of arousal in the flesh… Yummy!

:kiss:

Attachments

• Mini Break 1.jpg
    Mini Break 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 730
  • Mini Break 2.jpg
    Mini Break 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 665
  • Mini Break 3.jpg
    Mini Break 3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 717
  • Mini Break 4.jpg
    Mini Break 4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,021
Hello,

I haven't been here much lately. Real life adventures have me a wee bit distracted! :eek:

I did get damp and excited after signing on to see some very nice notes. Thank you :heart: The heat between my thighs was too much to ignore. A little mini break in the bathroom was needed! You guys and girls sure know how to make a girl blush and want to rip off all her clothes and climb in bed with you! To feel you, to kiss you, to taste you. The energy from words is one thing and it drives me crazy, but the passion and heat of arousal in the flesh… Yummy!

:kiss:[/QUOTE

WOW. You never disappoint. You gave me a nice rise in my pants. Fuckin HOT!!!!

Hello,

Very hot! Those quick breaks are the best.

Hello,

wow,

Wow,

WOW, and

WOW.gif

Glad to hear that your having fun. ;) Your sexiness is always missed, my sexy friend. I'd love to sneak in that bathroom with you and give you a helping hand on your break! :devil::kiss:

Hello,

Such sexy pics... Want to ravish that amazing body of yours...

Hello,

attachment.php

The energy of your body fuels white hot desires!!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Hello,

God dam those tits are amazing. I said it beforw ill say it now those are the best tits on this site. Your just amazing swxy thank u so much for sharing. U got me rock hard

Hello,

Well YAY you on gettin to take a mini break! Thank you!

Hello,

I haven't been here much lately. Real life adventures have me a wee bit distracted!

OMG, Darling,
Your BEAUTY IS STUNNING!!!:devil::rose::kiss:
I'd loved to have p pushed you into the bathroom and spent as much time as necessary to further explore your MAGNIFICENT BEAUTY, and make you so much more than "damp"!! :devil::rose::kiss::nana::p:heart:

those tits are amazing. feels like i need to take a little break now

Hello,

Back