Clearly the Allure has Won!

Sweater dress outfit for dinner tonight. Feels like pyjamas as it is soft and stretchy but looks a little more put together than pjs! I have chosen a restaurant specifically for the washrooms… I have a plan. Any guesses?!
I'm not going to make any guesses, but I know what I would want to be planning with you in those washrooms. Just thinking of the bar I was in last night, the cubicles were pretty large, room for 2 or 3. And communal. Just needed the right company there.

Sweater dress outfit for dinner tonight. Feels like pyjamas as it is soft and stretchy but looks a little more put together than pjs! I have chosen a restaurant specifically for the washrooms… I have a plan. Any guesses?!
Magnificent curves....After reading your beach fantasy story, I can't wait to read about this adventure!!!

You continue to look fabulous!

Whatever your plans, I'm disappointed that they don't include me :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm hoping your plan for the washrooms is to pull that dress over your head and take several selfies of your naked body to share with your adoring Lit public :love:

No? Just something for your date to look at in hungry anticipation for later? Lucky him (or her) ... not that I'm in the least bit jealous!

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

:kiss:
So sexy

I have been busy falling in love💕
I never knew it could be this good.
Congrats ... I think! (I might just be a little bit jealous of the lucky guy!)

Seriously though - I hope it goes well for you and you have found "the one" 😘 I do also hope he won't stop you sharing with us when the mood takes you :devilish:

Another sentiment of congratulations! Falling in love is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😊

I have been busy falling in love💕
I never knew it could be this good.
Very happy for you. Everyone deserves to have that in life.
I feel like I can see you smiling in this pic...my imagination?
I'm smiling anyway 😘

Back