I wanted you to lay a towel on the rug in front of the fire

Take a bowl of cherries and with one in your mouth, held between your lips

Trail it along my torso

Then as it thaws kiss me with it

Leave it in my mouth and you get another cold one

You slowly part my legs and kneel between them

Now the cherry is in your fingers of one hand

You part my lips at the top with the other

With one hand holding me open sending tingles and a flush of vulnerability through my body you ever so softly brush the cherry against my clit

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

Not letting me indulge further quite yet

You tell me to keep my legs open

And slide the cold cherry up either side of my pussy, not touching my labia

You are watching intently and i cannot see what you see but am looking at your eyes enjoy me, and it turns me on so much

You lean in and lick with your tongue at an excruciatingly slow speed, following the fruits path

My inner lips clenching involuntarily as i feel my hips start to wiggle a bit beckoning you in

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The sexiness and power those words send a heat of arousal through me

You put that cherry in my mouth

You part my lips again and with a fresh frozen cherry you slide it from clit to taint with a bit of pressure

My back arches and I moan out, unable to control it

The cold
The pressure
The deliberateness of your move is fantastic"

God just how I had envisioned .....mmmm:kiss::)

Sexy lady as always :kiss: You might want to clean our your PM box, the kinky message I just sent you were returned :D

Smoothie follow up...

I sent this to someone, how should they respond?! Hee hee

---

"My thoughts since smoothie!!!

Trail it along my torso

With one hand holding me open sending tingles and a flush of vulnerability through my body you ever so softly brush the cherry against my clit

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You are watching intently and i cannot see what you see but am looking at your eyes enjoy me, and it turns me on so much

You lean in and lick with your tongue at an excruciatingly slow speed, following the fruits path

My inner lips clenching involuntarily as i feel my hips start to wiggle a bit beckoning you in

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

You part my lips again and with a fresh frozen cherry you slide it from clit to taint with a bit of pressure

The cold
The pressure

Ok, that was so hot I now need a shower.

I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

Pic 3 has me all in a lather...love that amazing breast in the background.
Oh the fun we could have if I were to visit your house...

What a hot lady - my afternoon just got better and interrupted ;)

Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The cold
The pressure

Oh you are sexy. I can see your parted lips from here. I love this!

Btw

Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The cold
The pressure

The cherry make your hand and breast look delicate . . . like a haiku

That's one fortunate friend I must say. He (or she) must be craving cherries....of some sort.

I love my morning shower, the warm water waking me slowly, the way the heat begins to match that warmth between my legs. My Morning Dew calling to me, my inner lips craving their own individualized wake up treatment. I have a tingly body wash that makes my whole body aware and aroused that by the time I reach for a toy or two I am very close to climax! Would love extra hands to tend to me and explore me as the suds and warm water caress my curves, cover my skin.

Attachments

• Shower 1.jpg
    Shower 1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 963
  • Shower 2.jpg
    Shower 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,019
Last edited:
I love my morning shower, the warm water waking me slowly, the way the heat begins to match that warmth between my legs. My Morning Dew calling to me, my inner lips craving their own individualized wake up treatment. I have a tingly body wash that makes my whole body aware and aroused that by the time I reach for a toy or two I am very close to climax! Would love extra hands to tend to me and explore me as the suds and warm water caress my curves, cover my skin.

You are so hot hunny!

Just imagine what another pair of hands could do. The touch of another person is always different and stronger.

I think there are only about ten thousand or so of us that would love to help you out! Beautiful fantasy and pictures.

These are really spectacular! I love black and white, and I love how simple these are, with no distracting background. Your curves and lines make the most distracting geometry; please distract me a little more!

The black and white was perfect... I love the new additions to fuel my addiction to you :rose:

God and that amazing body and those curves mmmmm:kiss::rose:

I wish I was there. :rose:

How about an extra pair of hands and a hungry mouth to cover you with kisses?!? :rose::devil::kiss:

Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The cold
The pressure

One must have their daily intake of fruit!

I have a furry body loofah and know to use it!

mmm... that hand on your breast in B&W is just gorgeous!
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back