Clearly the Allure has Won!

Morning lovelies!

I must confess my breasts in the last picture were pushed up and together with tight tank and bra. They aren't quite that big or full in real life!

A little sneak under my clothes for you today....

Hmmmm, I would like to find out in person to see if that's true or not. :)

never enough...no matter how much you post, it's never enough.
I am insatiable when it comes to you and what you choose to share.
The tidbits that flow through are like water to a thirsty mouth, but my thirst is never entirely satisfied.
:rose::rose::rose:

Morning lovelies!

I must confess my breasts in the last picture were pushed up and together with tight tank and bra. They aren't quite that big or full in real life!

Those panties look so good on you it's a difficult decision to take them off. I know that underneath lies a far greater treasure so it's worth it. :devil:

Morning lovelies!

Those stockings...those panties...I think about how it would feel tracing just the tips of my fingers over them ever so slightly...*shudders* :eek:

Shear perfection! I want to kiss you through those lacy panties! Give me a Word to work with... :rose::devil::kiss:

Had a pre birthday day at the spa and couldn't help but use the jets while enjoying the warmth surrounding me. Would have loved many hands over the edge of the tub as well... Mmm mmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 651
Had a pre birthday day at the spa and couldn't help but use the jets while enjoying the warmth surrounding me. Would have loved many hands over the edge of the tub as well... Mmm mmm

Yummy tits!

Floating beauties. Your tits are amazing.

Happy Early Birthday, my beautiful friend! I owe you a long slow massage. :rose: :devil::kiss: :rose:

Mmm, mmmm indeed! Xx

I'd surely help to massage all the kinks out of your body ;)

Oh how I like to join you in that tub! :devil:
I hope you have a great birthday!! :rose::kiss:

Happy Birthday! Hope you get all the hands you desire. :rose:

Nice picture and judging by your lovely nipples you were quite stimulated at that particular moment as well. Good for you and hope you have a birthday party to remember.

Happy day of natal beginnings, hon ! :) I would have loved to have provided two of the hands stroking and caressing your incredible body in all it's many wonderful places ;) :devil:

I've got couple of free hands, as well as other available appendages...something tells me you wouldn't have any trouble finding a few more to play along...:kiss::devil:

Well seeing your loveliness in that tub, I would've done much, much more than use my hands and caress your body.

Back