Classified reports have ‘damning evidence’ of Trump campaign’s coordination with Russ

Some people are wondering why John Podesta, who has had extensive dealings with businesspeople close to Trump has suddenly gone dark and silent at a time when you would think that his hack would be some of the smoke from the gun...

;) ;)

Maybe because it wasn't really a "hack," he invited them into his computer by "stupidly" clicking on a phishing scheme. :D

Would someone explain to me how this amounts to a hill of beans even if Trump and Putin talked daily and friended each other on FB?
No hacking and no changed vote totals. That has been conceded.

There was hacking -- of the DNC, not of voting machines. But, whether Russian meddling changed the outcome of the election is irrelevant; the Trump team committed treason if they simply invited the Russians to do it, and the crime is doubled if they made Russia any promises in return.

I thought you were going to suggest that he would get his ass beat by a fifth grader in a game of chess.

That, too!! :D:D

Probably I would, if the kid were on the chess team; I haven't played chess in decades and never was much into it.

think_logically.png

Last edited:
Would someone explain to me how this amounts to a hill of beans even if Trump and Putin talked daily and friended each other on FB?
Is anyone here stupid enough to suggest the Russians caused the media to dislike Hillary?
Just what did this mythical partnership do to make an absolute suck-ass, bag of shit candidate even more unelectable than she already was? A candidate so horrifying to the American public they voted instead for Trump.
Putin gave you that idea. You wouldn't have had it otherwise.

There was hacking -- of the DNC, not of voting machines. But, whether Russian meddling changed the outcome of the election is irrelevant; the Trump team committed treason if they simply invited the Russians to do it, and the crime is doubled if they made Russia any promises in return.

Where's your proof counselor?

Where's your proof counselor?

No proof, that's why I phrased the above in hypothetical "if" form. We don't really know yet what happened between the Trump team and Russian agents -- we know some communication happened, but not its content -- investigation is still ongoing, and if the proof referred to in the OP exists it is still classified.

"“Director Comey and Adm. Rogers could not come in tomorrow as we’d hoped, so the Committee will continue to try to schedule a time when they can meet with us in closed session,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for Nunes, said in a statement.""

Horror of horrors!! They couldn't make the meeting as scheduled! Whatever will we do?

Jesus this is fucking stupid..

"“Director Comey and Adm. Rogers could not come in tomorrow as we’d hoped, so the Committee will continue to try to schedule a time when they can meet with us in closed session,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for Nunes, said in a statement.""

Could be just a scheduling problem, could be something else.

Is anyone here stupid enough to suggest the Russians caused the media to dislike Hillary?
Just what did this mythical partnership do to make an absolute suck-ass, bag of shit candidate even more unelectable than she already was? A candidate so horrifying to the American public they voted instead for Trump.

If after FB friending each other, Trump PM'd and asked Putin to try and hack Podesta and release the emails as a propaganda stunt to help move public opinion further against Hillary, would you just say all's fair in love and war?

And yes Hillary was a an absolute suck-ass, bag of shit candidate, but she was better than the alternative, IMO, and I voted that way.

So all this Russophobic shit is being coordinated by the fag agenda lobby?

Its time we stop allowing 2% of the population to dictate our foreign policy.

If after FB friending each other, Trump PM'd and asked Putin to try and hack Podesta and release the emails as a propaganda stunt to help move public opinion further against Hillary, would you just say all's fair in love and war?

And yes Hillary was a an absolute suck-ass, bag of shit candidate, but she was better than the alternative, IMO, and I voted that way.

Not to hijack the thread, but with that admission can you not at least entertain the notion that a significant number of people who voted for Trump were NOT, in fact, "true believers" but were simply those who sliced the same putrid onion and came up with a different conclusion?

Maybe because it wasn't really a "hack," he invited them into his computer by "stupidly" clicking on a phishing scheme. :D

Similarly, why don't they want to investigate the Clinton's Russian connections?

Trump's tweeting about it this morning.

Will he be ignored???

;) ;)

There was attempted hacking of the RNC too, but they were using up-to-date security measures...

Back