Mueller finding evidence of collusion. So is Congress.

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
The more Robert Mueller doggedly pursues his investigation of collusion between the con artist campaign and Russia, the more evidence he finds. One avenue he is wandering down is the collusion between now dead Republican activist Peter Smith and his efforts to work with Russian hackers to release more emails from Hillary Clinton.

Conveniently, in May, Smith was found dead in a hotel room with a "suicide" note stating, "No foul play".

Smith had bragged to reporters he was working with Russian hackers (i.e. colluding) in an effort to find emails from Clinton which could be released during the campaign.

Even worse, Russian agent Michael Flynn, the man who said he "inadvertently briefed the Vice President-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador," was said by Smith in correspondence to be an ally in this effort.

But wait, there's more.

Smith also mentioned Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager who is now White House counselor, Steve Bannon, Trump's [ex] chief strategist, and Sam Clovis, who advised Trump's campaign and who now works at the Department of Agriculture.

Whoops.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/26/politics/mueller-flynn-clinton-emails/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/07/14/gop-operative-clinton-emails-dnt-todd-tsr.cnn

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/peter-w-smith-suicide-hillary-clinton-emails/2017/07/14/id/801741/

On a related note, Congressional investigators have unearthed an email from a top Trump aide that referenced a previously unreported effort to arrange a meeting last year between Trump campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

Sources said the email occurred in June 2016 around the time of the recently revealed Trump Tower meeting where Russians with Kremlin ties met with the president's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner as well as then-campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/donald-trump-rick-dearborn-email-russia-investigation/index.html

I hope Bob gets on with this and drops the bomb on Trump soon.

I hope Bob gets on with this and drops the bomb on Trump soon.
Most analysts I've read have Mueller taking a long-term approach, deep and thorough, with attention paid not merely on dogged investigation, but on successfully litigating cases, i.e. convicting the traitors and tricksters.

Then POTUS issues pardons. Those accepting pardons admit guilt and lose 5th amendment immunity, and so can be compelled to testify truthfully -- and further prosecuted if they fail. They'll then be pardoned again, and probed again, and pardoned again, off to infinity... or Tromp's removal.

Could Mueller drop a bombshell soon? Could he turn a few to testify of Team Tromp's treason? Mueller's office isn't leaking. We'll find out when he's ready.

The more Robert Mueller doggedly pursues his investigation of collusion between the con artist campaign and Russia, the more evidence he finds. One avenue he is wandering down is the collusion between now dead Republican activist Peter Smith and his efforts to work with Russian hackers to release more emails from Hillary Clinton.

Conveniently, in May, Smith was found dead in a hotel room with a "suicide" note stating, "No foul play".

Blah, blah blah blah. {snip}

Well I see the racist angle didn't work, now we are back to Russia, Russia, Russia!

Good job CNN..(/sarcasm)

Well I see the racist angle didn't work,

I can see why you need to see the racist angle as not working, but that's just wishful thinking on your part. Of course it's working. Trump is helping by being blatant about being a racist--and consistent throughout his life as a racist from his days as a slum lord. ;)

I can see why you need to see the racist angle as not working, but that's just wishful thinking on your part. Of course it's working. Trump is helping by being blatant about being a racist--and consistent throughout his life as a racist from his days as a slum lord. ;)

When was Trump alleged to be a slum lord? :confused: That's one I hadn't heard about yet. Tell me, was he also on the notorious grassy knoll? :rolleyes:

When was Trump alleged to be a slum lord? :confused: That's one I hadn't heard about yet. Tell me, was he also on the notorious grassy knoll? :rolleyes:

Oh! Excuse us! Not sum lord. Best properties in the world!! Just not properties rentable to "some"
Poor reference perhaps. Do you deny he was charged and somehow got out of it? (As in... paid it off quietly...?)

But hey... Russians can pay double the market value cuz they are stupid at business deals (They probably still are paying him! Like we would know)

Having racist rent policies gets someone included in my "slum lord" category. I'm not surprised to see you defending this noxious man.

Here ya go:

The city and state papers allege that Mr. Trump and his agents proceeded to try to force out the 60 or more tenants by the following tactics: ''threats of imminent demolition,'' ''spurious litigation,'' ''drastic decreases in essential services,'' ''persistent delay in repairing defective conditions with life-threatening potential,'' ''instructing employees to obtain information about the private lives (and) sex habits of the tenants,'' and ''engaging in a psychological tug- of-war to wear the tenants down which has had a deleterious effect upon the health and well-being of said tenants, many of whom are elderly and are particularly vulnerable to defendants' persistent course of conduct.''

In sum, the city's lawsuit, which was filed last week, says that ''defendants have harassed daily the occupants of said units'' and that ''defendants' wrongful acts and omissions continue to date.''

This legal action is like the ones the city brings against slumlords because - unfortunately - Mr. Trump in this instance is behaving like one.​

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/03/09/opinion/new-york-doer-and-slumlord-both.html

And more details of the the con artist slum lord:

To succeed, Trump played rough, according to lawsuits filed by the tenants. Renters said he cut heat and hot water, and he imposed tough building rules. Trump even proposed sheltering homeless people in the building.
. . .
The building's superintendent, Anthony Ramirez, swore in court that Trump's building managers gave him explicit instructions.

"They didn't want any repairs done. No cleaning. No accepting of packages," Ramirez said, according to transcripts of a court hearing.

As a result, Scaasi's luxurious apartment was plagued by water leaks -- one that put at peril his art collection, which included a 1926 Picasso painting and works of art by Claude Monet and others.

A 10-month water pipe leak in Apartment 14B got so nasty that two brothers who grew up in there saw brown-and-white mushrooms sprouting from their bedroom carpet, according to court documents and recent CNNMoney interviews.

"It felt like we were under attack," one of the brothers, now 57 and living north of the city, told CNNMoney recently. "Trump did his best not to repair anything."​

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/index.html

One definition of a slum lord:

https://definitions.uslegal.com/s/slumlord/

That's an opinion from over thirty years ago and it was repeated by one of Trump's sworn enemies. :eek:

That's an opinion from over thirty years ago and it was repeated by one of Trump's sworn enemies. :eek:

It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance - Thomas Sowell

You asked. The question was answered. You still fuss.

Additionally, Trump's actions are not what are usually considered to be those of a slumlord. The buildings in question were not even close to being part of any slum. He wanted to tear them down so he could build something more profitable. This is something like what governments do, except they call it "eminent domain."

ETA: This is the kind of "Eminent" Domain to which I refer: http://moosecove.com/propertyrights/taxes/eminentdomain-taxes-melist-usat-040401.shtml https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_New_London

By no means would I support anybody, including either the gov. or Trump, in this kind of endeavor.

Last edited:
That's what Trump is doing now, tearing down the entire country to try to build something more profitable. Yay, dollars!

Did Hillary and Bill share their $150 Million dollars plus from Russia with Trump? After all if the Russians wanted to destroy Hillary's election they had lots on her. Really anyone who truly believes that any corrupt dictator or CEO would want a politician that could be bought like a street corner whore like Hillary to lose the election still believes the world is flat.

Besides, and I know you have short term memories, but it was Hillary Clinton that said the elections were not crooked and that Russia had nothing to do with the election. It wasn't till she lost and took up Trumps accusing the Russians and stuffed ballot boxes in machine run cities that Hillary, who has never had an original idea, said hey why don't we use that against him to explain why I lost.

Now if you want to get on your moral horse and cry for justice, than you want Hillary tried for her crimes and interference in the election process. Remember the courts just awarded Sanders in a suit against Hillary's people including the corrupt DNC for interfering in the Democratic election.

So unless all this out cry against Trump is just more lies and fake news you will jump on the wagon and demand that Trump keep his word and put Hillary in jail.

Oh, and remember this guy is a Hillary guy as well as his team. So he must be honest and truthful. Hillary is. (cough cough)

Now you'll confuse the poor guy with facts -- and in a post-factual world! Shame! We should all know by now that reality is whatever we want it to be, subject to certain physical constraints (like gravity). Alas, actual reality DOES occasionally poke through the fog of fantasy and feces that make up the post-factual world. Reality bites.

B-b-but Bill! B-b-but Hillary!

...are not in power. Obama is not in power. Soros is not in power.

Tromp is in power, and his financials are damning. He can't release them. They'll show he's owned, and by whom.

Worry less about where Clintons were paid, and more about what Tromp might do to prevent his financial and legal destruction. Yes, worry a lot.

Back