Jeffrey Epstein was all in on helping Inmate No. P01135809 become President: report

RoryN

You're screwed.
"During the 2016 presidential campaign, Jeffrey Epstein began setting up meetings with people close to Donald Trump. He introduced some of them to another of his associates, a top Russian diplomat.

Although Trump was a sizable underdog to Hillary Clinton, Epstein began saying in 2016 that he thought Trump could win, and the convicted sex offender bragged about how many people in Trump’s orbit he knew, according to people he met with at the time.

Epstein scheduled lunches with venture capitalist Peter Thiel and real-estate investor Thomas Barrack in 2016, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. At the time, both were high-profile financial backers of Trump’s campaign.

Epstein invited Thiel and Barrack to separate meetings with Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations. Churkin, who died of an apparent heart attack in early 2017, had at least eight meetings scheduled with Epstein between 2015 and Churkin’s death, the documents show."

https://www.wsj.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-trump-associates-ab19d1f0

So weird that BabyBoobs, our resident WSJ fan boi, wasn’t all over this.

I’m sure Rory just beat BabyBoobs to it.

Yeah… that’s it…definitely…

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Epstein wasn't dumb. He knew that to get the Republican nomination Trump needed Putin's backing.

And he would have been.

But apparently somebody didn't want that to happen.

According to Trumps bestest buddy, Roger Stone, Trump is easy as hell to manipulate.

Guess this means Hillary’s husband couldn’t close the deal on his multiple flights on Jeff’s jet. 😂

"Tried" is the operative work in that article. Shit for Brains should learn reading comprehension.

^^^
Deflect, deflect, deflect. If Bill did something wrong, charge him, and put him in jail. But he's not the subject of this thread.

Poor boomer. ☹
Bill has Epstein’s black book :eek: , none of the names have ever been released. I wonder why?

^^^
Deflect, deflect, deflect. If Bill did something wrong, charge him, and put him in jail. But he's not the subject of this thread.

Poor boomer. ☹
Jeffrey Epstein is a subject of the thread you started. Sorry it upset you that I mentioned Clinton. I wasn’t even the first on this thread. At any rate, neither Clinton or Trump have been found guilty of anything involving Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein is a subject of the thread you started. Sorry it upset you that I mentioned Clinton. I wasn’t even the first on this thread. At any rate, neither Clinton or Trump have been found guilty of anything involving Jeffrey Epstein.
No one is upset. Learn to read.

The Cheeto won’t have to worry about the Epstein charges, his dance card is full with people on the wait list.

Back