Classified reports have ‘damning evidence’ of Trump campaign’s coordination with Russ

KingOrfeo

Literotica Guru
Congressman: Classified reports have ‘damning evidence’ of Trump campaign’s coordination with Russia.

Democratic U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (WI) told LGBTQ activist and Sirius XM radio host Michelangelo Signorile that he has seen “damning evidence” that shows collusion between Pres. Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government in an effort to turn the election in Trump’s favor.

“There are things that I know,” Pocan said, according to Towleroad.com, “just that I’ve read in classified reports that I’m sure will still come out that will continue to be damning evidence when it comes to this relationship between the Russians trying to influence our elections and ultimately I think the Trump campaign’s potential coordination on it.”

Ask him to get it right over to Comey and Rogers they said it doesn't exist, so they need the congressman's help.:rolleyes:

PS: Call Clapper as well.

Well, the important thing right now is to get those reports declassified. And published.

Well, the important thing right now is to get those reports declassified. And published.

If what you say is true, the important thing would be to fire the heads of our intel community, who've all said there is no evidence of collusion with the Russians.

The important thing is to keep this in the news. Right now everyone is focused on Trump's healthcare failure. That distracts people from the real issue of collusion with Russia.

Where's the evidence boys?

All I see are rumors, innuendo and false accusations..

Time to put up or shut up.

Where's the evidence boys?

All I see are rumors, innuendo and false accusations..

Time to put up or shut up.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-suffers-bout-russian-amnesia/story?id=42325517

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-policy-ukraine-wikileaks-dnc-2017-1

The last one is particularly important. Why would Trump aides single out changing the wording on sanctions on Russia for its attack on Ukraine but not care about anything else on the GOP platform? Why that one, and only one, change on that particular subject?

Circumstantial evidence, when fully gathered, is enough to convict someone. You may not have all the facts, but put the pieces together and you can paint a wonderful picture of what took place.

Sep 24, 2016 -

So he had international contacts eh? Uhhmm the guy or his organization did business all over the world.

Why would he not have these contacts?

"One law enforcement official said the information in hand suggests "people connected to the campaign were in contact and it appeared they were giving the thumbs up to release information when it was ready." But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial."

"Federal investigators and computer scientists continue to examine whether there was a computer server connection between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, sources close to the investigation tell CNN.

The story -- of a possible connection between computer servers -- is a strange tale because there are no specific allegations of wrongdoing and only vague technical evidence. "

From Jan. 15, - "An unverified dossier provided to US intelligence officials alleges that President-elect Donald Trump "agreed to sideline" the issue of Russian intervention in Ukraine during his campaign after Russia promised to feed the emails it stole from prominent Democrats' inboxes to WikiLeaks.

The dossier was part of an opposition-research project conducted by a former British spy, Christopher Steele, at the behest of anti-Trump Republicans and, later, Democrats."

The last one is particularly important. Why would Trump aides single out changing the wording on sanctions on Russia for its attack on Ukraine but not care about anything else on the GOP platform? Why that one, and only one, change on that particular subject?

Are you actually going to use the shit that Buzz Feed published as evidence?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Circumstantial evidence, when fully gathered, is enough to convict someone. You may not have all the facts, but put the pieces together and you can paint a wonderful picture of what took place.

Only if there is enough corroborating factual evidence. Though it has happened, a conviction on purely circumstantial evidence is not the rule.

Only if there is enough corroborating factual evidence. Though it has happened, a conviction on purely circumstantial evidence is not the rule.

If you stack the cards just so, you can acheive a house of truly lofty heights.

I've heard this "damning evidence" may soon rise to the level of "smoking gun."

Would someone explain to me how this amounts to a hill of beans even if Trump and Putin talked daily and friended each other on FB?
No hacking and no changed vote totals. That has been conceded.
Is anyone here stupid enough to suggest the Russians caused the media to dislike Hillary?
Just what did this mythical partnership do to make an absolute suck-ass, bag of shit candidate even more unelectable than she already was? A candidate so horrifying to the American public they voted instead for Trump.

Is anyone here stupid enough to suggest the Russians caused the media to dislike Hillary?

Are you stupid enough not to realize that, yes, they helped do so? She was Swiftboated, with her claimed and falsified sins being tripled down by your Republican friends across the board now.

And it was a piece of cake for the Russians to do because it turns out that there are heaps of Americans as dumb and easy to con at they and Trump have done to you. ;)

Some people are wondering why John Podesta, who has had extensive dealings with businesspeople close to Trump has suddenly gone dark and silent at a time when you would think that his hack would be some of the smoke from the gun...

;) ;)

Back