Choose What Story We Write.

Mmmf

Virgin
Hello all,

My wife and I love exploring and going on different sexual adventures. This weekend we will be visiting my mother in law, and we will have a large chunk of one evening alone.

We want to do something fun and adventurous with that time slot. I asked my wife to come up with three scenerios, and I added one.

We'd like you to vote on which, and if you have any variants or ideas for any of them, feel free to post them. Whichever one wins we will act out, and write a story from that experience to post.

We appreciate it, and look forward to your votes, comments and ideas.

A) Your an ex boyfriend who’s stalking me and following me to my car one night and forces yourself on me… which I want but don’t want to want

B) Bondage in front of religious items at the house and an acknowledgement that God is watching and He says “it is good” etc

C) Making out in the back of the car and trying to gauge how far to go.

D) Boyfriend of my best friend, who is sexually frustrated that she won't put out, and ends up getting me to help with his blue balls.

I like C. It’s the smallest and most intimate. If you have the skill to pull off the more complicated stuff, go for it, but I don’t know you as a writer.

I think potentially a combination of C and D could be really interesting. Start off with the frustration and "you" thinking about helping him out with it. Then that can build up to the make out and there gauge how far to go, then either at that point or later on take it even further and fully relieve his blue balls.

Appreciate the comments!

I agree, C is definitely the less complicated and in a different space, and with limited time, would be the least challenging to pull off. But we do like a challenge from time to time. ;)

Ooh, combining two could be fun indeed. Love the suggestion.

How about you write the story in the following order as a series?

1. D
2. C
3. B
4. A - After a time gap!

Of course, it doesn't need to be written all at the same time in one go. As for your question, I'd suggest "C" too for a time crunch and editing to post, if you do like a challenge, then I'd opt you to choose "A".

How about you write the story in the following order as a series?

1. D
2. C
3. B
4. A - After a time gap!

Of course, it doesn't need to be written all at the same time in one go. As for your question, I'd suggest "C" too for a time crunch and editing to post, if you do like a challenge, then I'd opt you to choose "A".
Now there is a story coming together. :) Interesting! Love it.

I'd have to vote for C as my first choice, then A as my second.

Back