chat (army guy on duty)

Hi Everyone, been a busy and crazy week. I'm back on base for about 18 hours, so just had a bite to eat, cold drink and hot shower. Would love to chat if any ladies are around.

Well on base a little longer than expected. I'll take a nice comfortable bed any day. Won't be long though.

If any ladies are around and would like to chat send me a pm.

I'll be around for a little while if anyone wants to chat. Am hard at work, so being a little sneaky at my desk. Gotta love Lit;)

Just back from patrol

just had a hot shower (first in a week) , hot meal, and now relaxing..oh yeah.

Would love to chat if any ladies are free.

Hi all. Am back on deck for a while.
Am on base and working at my desk... well trying to work.

love to chat if anyone is around.

Hi All,

Hard at work again. I can pretend to work anyway. A few others in the office, but I thought a sneeky checkin for Lit was in order;)

Love to chat if any ladies are around.

Hi all.

Am in the office again. A few reports to write. Going to be here a while.

Feel free to drop by and distract me.

Hard at work here. Not real keen on desk work, but has to be done sometimes. A bit bored, so if anyone would like to distract me feel free;)

Just back from the gym. Nice workout and a hot shower.

am n duty but still need distracting;)

Hi,

Been out in the field for weeks. Back on base now. Wow. hot shower, i love you.

Just been to the gym and had a swim. feeling good. love to chat with a nice lady if any one is around.

Hope your having a nice day;)

Thanks for all the PM's. Will read through now. Keep them coming.

Been a long couple of days. Not much sleep. But, just had the best hot shower I think I've ever had. WOW. Very relaxed now.

If anyone is around i'd love to chat.

I'll be on base for the next 24 hours. A little bt of work a little play. best to contact me by pm here or directly on yahoo. If any ladies would like to chat let me know.

Am off for a shower now. Happy to fill you in on the details of a busy military base shower block. I'm sure you'd love the sight;)

Wow. what a day. very busy, but glad to finally be free. Just got back from a shower and feeling nice and relaxed. Love to chat if any ladies are free.

hi all,

I'm on base again for a while. drop by and say hello. Maybe give me some orders;)

Feeling a bit turned on. very nice visual encounter just recently. Its been a while for me, so doesn't take much.

Am on duty, feel free to distract me. I'm good at multi tasking;)

Thanks for the pm's. i'll reply to everyone.

Just been for a run and gym session. muscles ache, so off for a quick shower. love to chat with anyone when i get back in a few mins.

Hello again

Thanks for all the pm's. Am replying now.

Am hard at work again. Well not really. Just heading down for a hot shower. Want to join me? Haha. Be back soon.

Hi all. thanks for the pm's. i'll reply to everyone tonight. i'll be around for a while if any girls would like to chat. i am on duty so have to relatively good;)

Hey hey

hey all. Been on the go for weeks. love the pms and will reply today. Am still on duty so will be slow to reply. Will be online for a couple of hours if anyone wants to chat. answer to number 1 question ... More than happy to be the 'man in uniform' for your fantasy;). Hit me up.

Hey hey

hey all. Been on the go for weeks. love the pms and will reply today. Am still on duty so will be slow to reply. Will be online for a couple of hours if anyone wants to chat. answer to number 1 question ... More than happy to be the 'man in uniform' for your fantasy;). Hit me up.

Am sitting back taking a break. Long hard day. Looking for a girl who
likes a guy in uniform. Am on duty But have 'enough' privacy.

Back