chat (army guy on duty)

Good morning. Well it’s morning here. Any nice ladies like to chat? Such an arousing morning, likely to be a hard day;)

Just home from the beach. Hot shower and now resting in bed. Any nice girls like to chat?

Hi all. I’m on leave for 3 days. Oh yeah. Loving life😁

Hit me up if you’d like to chat. Am just about to head off for a nice long hot shower. When I get back I’m all yours.

How do you want me?

Hi. I have a bit of privacy if any ladies would like to chat. Am in uniform, but happy to strip down for you;)

Am back on base with internet for next 24 hrs. It’s been a hard 2 weeks and body can feel it. Ready for some R&R.

It’s been a while for me so looking for any friendly ladies looking to chat. Happy to explore a fantasy of yours or just chat about life.

I’ll be on and off for next day so hope to hear from you.

Last night of leave😞

But at least I’ve got a nice private room to myself. Would love to chat if any ladies are free.

Hi everyone. Thanks for the pms.

Am hanging out for next few hours if you’d like to chat.

Have just come from the gym. Had nice hot shower and now lying on my bed. Any girls like to take off my towel...

Been a very long week. Long hard days. Completely spent.

Staying in this evening if any ladies would like to chat. Going for a quick shower but will be back in a few minutes.

Am currently on duty. Very quiet here. Would love some company. Love being sneaky;)

Send me a PM and say hello.

Been a while but I’m back online. Have just spent the day at the beach. Home showered and taking it easy.

Thanks for all the pms. sorry if I haven’t replied.

Would love to chat if any nice ladies are around. Happy to chat about anything. PM me.

Back