C'est moi!

Oh, that pic with the skirt hiked up makes me think all kinds of naughty things . . . Love the ink too ;-)

thank you, realcity :) That particular tattoo represents my 3 children and myself, astrologically. It was my 2nd piece I had done.

And I like naughty ;)

G

Lovely thread, Georgia. The combination of intelligence, maturity, ambition and playfulness is irresistible. Plus, you're drop-dead gorgeous. What's not to like? ;)

Oscar, I do will indeed entertain requests! However, please remember that I am quite shy, and there are some shots that I won't be comfortable with...

G

to be quite honest beautiful , i am enjoying your creativity and personality guide me through your sexy pictures . I understand how terrifying it must be to post pictures of yourself for the world to see but please realize that what most of what we say to you is the truth in that we find you incredibly sexy and erotic. I for one have to say that you have such a beautiful figure and find myself really turned on by you. i hope you don't find it offensive that you've been the inspiration to a few um .. well shall i say sessions ?

Amazing new pictures. Love the garter, stockings and corset...pardon me while I drool a bit ;) Hope that your work week starts well for you!

It has been a rather, 'interesting' weekend for me, but I did take a couple of new pictures today :)
I hope you like them :heart:

Georgia

I do Georgia ..and welcome back !!! May I ask you to define 'Interesting' Tho :D ... Great Legs btw ;)

attachment.php

Nice Ink as well :) ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Lovely thread, Georgia. The combination of intelligence, maturity, ambition and playfulness is irresistible. Plus, you're drop-dead gorgeous. What's not to like? ;)

Goodness, blue! Thank you so much :kiss: I love the way you think ;)

G

What was so intrestsing about your weekend? Gorgoues new pics Georgia!

Thanks, dom! My weekend was just completely different than my normal weekend routine. It just really threw me for a loop and I fell behind in a lot of stuff :(

And thank you :) :kiss:

to be quite honest beautiful , i am enjoying your creativity and personality guide me through your sexy pictures . I understand how terrifying it must be to post pictures of yourself for the world to see but please realize that what most of what we say to you is the truth in that we find you incredibly sexy and erotic. I for one have to say that you have such a beautiful figure and find myself really turned on by you. i hope you don't find it offensive that you've been the inspiration to a few um .. well shall i say sessions ?

Goodness, would you like to have dinner with me, oscar? ;)
And no, I do not find that idea offensive - quite the opposite, in fact!
G

Amazing new pictures. Love the garter, stockings and corset...pardon me while I drool a bit ;) Hope that your work week starts well for you!

Thanks, sunshine :) I don't mind wiping up your drool - or anything else that might dribble out ;)
My work week has started out nicely! I am almost always at my best when I'm at work.

G

Back