C'est moi!

G in fact i have the perfect seat for you during dessert. Not sure if you'll be able to sit still but I will be in heaven. It even has built in handles just in case you feel like you're falling off .. they happen to be shaped like ears .. my ears ;)

So what have you been up to with the sexy outfits and all of that?

Thanks so much, HD :) Interesting just in not usual routine.

That tattoo was designed for a very special friend that passed away a few years ago. We were very close, and I wanted a daily visual of what he taught me and meant to me. And what he continues to teach me, even though he's gone :)

G

Sorry for Your loss G ... He must of been a Hell of Guy !!!

Thanks For Sharing :) and an Excellent way to maintain His memory !!!

G in fact i have the perfect seat for you during dessert. Not sure if you'll be able to sit still but I will be in heaven. It even has built in handles just in case you feel like you're falling off .. they happen to be shaped like ears .. my ears ;)

Well now, Oscar, I might have to squirm and wriggle around a bit, trying to get comfy. But I'm sure that I would indeed find it to be perfect ;)

G

Sorry for Your loss G ... He must of been a Hell of Guy !!!

Thanks For Sharing :) and an Excellent way to maintain His memory !!!

Thank you, HD. He was an amazing person. I miss him every day. And even though it's been over 3 years since he's passed, there are still days that I cry, knowing I will never see him again.

I should take a picture of the full tattoo and put it here. I love it :) And the artist that did it actually thanked me for allowing him to 'paint' it. It's more like a painting than a tattoo...

g

The tattoo that I had done for a very special friend of mine:

Attachments

• tattoo forum.jpg
    tattoo forum.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 3,034
Well now, Oscar, I might have to squirm and wriggle around a bit, trying to get comfy. But I'm sure that I would indeed find it to be perfect ;)

G

oh trust me , the more that you wriggle around and get comfy , the more i'd love it . I hope you don't mind being there for a while. I would love to taste you. to make you squirm because of my mouth pressed up against you. My fingers digging into your ass as i knead it and maneuver your sweet body on top of me . To feel your legs shake as you feel my hot breath against your wetness .. your breathing becomes more rapid and I can hear the moaning muffled by your thighs as you grind against me faster and faster . now that would be a delicious dessert

oh trust me , the more that you wriggle around and get comfy , the more i'd love it . I hope you don't mind being there for a while. I would love to taste you. to make you squirm because of my mouth pressed up against you. My fingers digging into your ass as i knead it and maneuver your sweet body on top of me . To feel your legs shake as you feel my hot breath against your wetness .. your breathing becomes more rapid and I can hear the moaning muffled by your thighs as you grind against me faster and faster . now that would be a delicious dessert

Oscar, perhaps you and I should just get a room, eh?

:devil:

:d

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)

Love the stockings. I do need to work with you. :cool:

Well studying is important, but sometimes one needs to take quick breaks and get distracted. ;) Then it is nose back down in the books and dirty thoughts on the mind.

Thank you, HD. He was an amazing person. I miss him every day. And even though it's been over 3 years since he's passed, there are still days that I cry, knowing I will never see him again.

I should take a picture of the full tattoo and put it here. I love it :) And the artist that did it actually thanked me for allowing him to 'paint' it. It's more like a painting than a tattoo...

g

That is G .. Very well Done tooo .. Happy TGIF Georgia !!!!

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing .. Both You and Your Feeling :) ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

If thats what you wear to work, can I apply???? :confused::heart:

Galv, you can 'certainly' apply here :) The boss is a strict taskmaster, though! She can be a real bitch ;)
And the dress code is strictly business-like. What is worn underneath is a matter of personal choice, though ;)
G

New picture :)

I haven't posted a new pic lately, and as I was brushing my teeth after my shower this morning, I caught a glimpse in the mirror. I thought, "Ohh, that would make a nice photo!"
So here it is :)
Then I need to get back to work and studying!
Have a lovely weekend, everybody ;)

Georgia

Attachments

• after shower.jpg
    after shower.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3,307
Back