C'est moi!

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)

looks like lots of fun at work

definitely nice to know that under the conservative looking yet sexy attire that there's an even sexier soul hiding inside . to see you i would never imagine that you have such naughty thoughts and such a sexy attitude. I also can't believe you say that you're 41 .. wow .. so sexy . thank you for the posts and i hope that we get to enjoy you more and more

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)

Even though it isn't ideal for posing I kinda like the seeming urgency of sneaking off to the bathroom at work. :)

errhumm. i likes them :)

definitely nice to know that under the conservative looking yet sexy attire that there's an even sexier soul hiding inside . to see you i would never imagine that you have such naughty thoughts and such a sexy attitude. I also can't believe you say that you're 41 .. wow .. so sexy . thank you for the posts and i hope that we get to enjoy you more and more

most people I know don't realize how pervy I can be ;) Well, except for the friends I had over last night! The one man there (we all went to high school together) told me that I thought just like a man - everything leads to sex :)

Actually, I turn 43 soon! And thank you very much :kiss:

Georgia

Even though it isn't ideal for posing I kinda like the seeming urgency of sneaking off to the bathroom at work. :)

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but it wasn't the bathroom. It was the back work room :) But there was still a sense of urgency as I did have to do it quickly...

G

Very sleep :( I had way too much fun last night, and now I'm feeling the effects while trying to concentrate at work.
Not being very successful :(

G

I understand how that is I stayed up way to late playing on here last night ...but it was soo worth it

Good morning beautiful ! Are you serious ? almost 43 ? i would've said that you're in your early 30's tops .. wow . you're so sexy . where in canada are you ? i bet back east eh ? dammit .. lol .
how was your night ? the pics of you sneaking into the backroom and undressing is so hot ! .. love it .. can't help but come back to this thread to keep checking your pics out

Good morning beautiful ! Are you serious ? almost 43 ? i would've said that you're in your early 30's tops .. wow . you're so sexy . where in canada are you ? i bet back east eh ? dammit .. lol .
how was your night ? the pics of you sneaking into the backroom and undressing is so hot ! .. love it .. can't help but come back to this thread to keep checking your pics out

Well, now - that deserves a huge :kiss::kiss::kiss:
and yes, I'm in the East. It was my accent that gave me away, wasn't it?
My night was fabulous! Full of friends, laughter, food, and Caesar's :) Not quite enough sleep, though ;)

G

thank you very much, Vowels and buff :)

As per a private request, here is a bit about myself.
I am 42, live in Canada, eh? Recently separated. I have been reading the stories on Lit for several months now, and decided last month to check out the forum here.
Just went back to school to study nutrition.
I love the sound of water in its every form, and if it's raining in the summer you'll likely find me outside playing in it ;)
And I am a soccer mom

Georgia

Hats, heels and a wet T-shirt- that's a very nice way to start a thread!

Back