C'est moi!

i wish i would've been at that party last night ;)

your kisses are definitely appreciated and no i can't hear the accent . perhaps if you were on video sometime :p i would love to hear it . sorry to say i'm on the west coast but you are definitely a very beautiful representation of canadian women .. very beautiful .

i wish i would've been at that party last night ;)

your kisses are definitely appreciated and no i can't hear the accent . perhaps if you were on video sometime :p i would love to hear it . sorry to say i'm on the west coast but you are definitely a very beautiful representation of canadian women .. very beautiful .

Thanks, sunshine :) But it would take a VERY persuasive man to convince me to go on video... Not sure there is such a man ;)

well i must say that you're definitely video worthy but i understand . it would just be great to hear your voice and add it to your overall sexiness ;) i am quite content on just viewing your pics and reading the thread.

here i am again...

just stopping by to take another look at all the picture...*smile*...didn't think you would mind.

You all are 'very' good for the ego ;)

Taking another quick break from studying, and thought I would share this one:

Georgia. You shouldn't need the attention of us Lit. readers to boost your ego. You are a very good looking woman. Please post more pics.
Joshua

Georgia. You shouldn't need the attention of us Lit. readers to boost your ego. You are a very good looking woman. Please post more pics.
Joshua

Thank you, Joshua :) I don't 'need' you all to boost my ego, but you do anyway ;)
And more pictures shall come. I just have to figure out what to take next!

G

Don Draper could do it.

Tasty, I had to google Don Draper - I had no idea who he was ;)
I don't watch tv, so I'm not sure if he'd be able to convince me or not. I have the feeling not, as I am very shy... Perhaps I should start watching Mad Men?

Georgia

how is the beautiful woman today? How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

I wish that I could spend more time here :( But with working and studying and kids, I can only pop in for a couple of minutes here and there :( Mondays are different, as I don't have to work.

Here are a couple of pictures I took here at work. It took 3 hours for me to find enough time to take them. I hope you like them ;)

Oh, that pic with the skirt hiked up makes me think all kinds of naughty things . . . Love the ink too ;-)

New Pics :)

It has been a rather, 'interesting' weekend for me, but I did take a couple of new pictures today :)
I hope you like them :heart:

Georgia

Attachments

• IMG_20120604_151242.jpg
    IMG_20120604_151242.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,688
  • IMG_20120604_151457.jpg
    IMG_20120604_151457.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 3,098
how is the beautiful woman today? How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

Oscar, I did nothing exciting. at all. I was very lazy yesterday. Today will be slightly more productive, but not much. but it's my weekend, I'll be going back to the grind tomorrow...
And how was your weekend, sweetness?

Back