Careful who you fall for Soldier{Closed}

He shook his head and followed after her.

You really can be annoying, he muttered to himself. I really think one of us needs to get laid.
He hoped he spoke soft enough that his voice was drowned out by the noise of the market.

He joined her and left her to take care of gathering the supplies, mainly because he could not follow the conversation, but also because he thought it best not to interfere.

He only offered help with packing and carrying when requested.

"So you ready to go," he inquired when they had acquired a substantial amount of supplies.

Her eyes watched the soldiers as they climbed into a jeep and took off.

Yes... I guess I am... lets go.

Turning she spoke for a moment with the elderly woman running the booth and accepted the offered hug and watched as the old woman offered him a hug as well.

He was a little surprised by the old woman's show of affection, but accepted her offer with warmth. When he was holding the woman she whispered, in broken English, "you promise ... service ... lady?"

He smiled and nodded, guessing she meant if he would promise to protect Eden. "With my life."

Obviously with all the soldiers around she like all vendors had learned a bit of English necessary to maintain trade.

He thanked her for her kindness, in her local tongue as best he could.

It came out as "I welcome your greeting sunshine."

The old lady chuckled, as did he, both knowing their words had seemed funny but the intent was understood.

"Right let's go," he said helping Eden into the jeep.

With a last wave to the old lady he pulled off.

"Right, where to now...some beautiful hidden pool where one can bath in peace."

He looked at her, "I am just kidding...but seriously this country is remarkable and has some hidden beauty."

I highly doubt we could get to any of them and they expect us back soon so lets go.

She moved back to the truck and hissed seeing more of the oppressing forces soldiers around it.

Alright soldier now what?

"Very well," he replied, "let us get this food to those who need it."

He looked at her, "then I suppose you can continue ordering me about," he grinned, "I think you take great pleasure in having people obey your orders."

The soldiers were near their truck.

So what we are just going to walk back? Or how do we deal wit this without killing them? Not that I would have a problem with that.

She laughed at his words about her enjoying people obeying her. If he only knew.

What if I do? Too bad they won't and leave this country.

"I would obey your orders," he smiled thinking of the obvious sexual connotation, although he suspected as a leader she just expected to be followed.

"I would obey you no matter what," he repeated.

He placed his hand on her leg and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"We can't walk as we would lose the supplies, and your people need those. Luckily the locals are also steering clear of the soldiers, so I don't need to drive as slowly as before."

Giving her leg another squeeze he shifted the Jeep into gear.

"Hold on tight."

With that he pulled off, heading towards the exit of the town, all the while honking the horn so the people in the way stepped aside. Soon the were clear of the cluster of people.

"Now let's get back and tuck you in tight."

Her mind briefly danced over how different things would be if they were back in the states a smirk played over her lips for seconds at his hand and his words.

Lets just get the supplies back before those that are more distrusting think the worst.

He nodded and drove on in silence, his mind on thoughts of how beautiful she is.

When they returned to the base he helped the monks unload the supplies before turning back to her.

"Right Princess, what are your orders now?"

Well I am going to join them in their daily prayers and meditations then I agreed to train with the monks in their hwa rang do and tai chi. I don't know what you need to do see if the nomads need help and make sure none of the other soldiers scare them.

"Yes mistress, I will do that."

He did not know why he called her that, but somehow it made him feel good.

As a military man he obeyed his orders and returned to the nomads to see if they needed help.

It was hard to communicate at first as very few spoke any form of English and they were wary of him. But in the end, hand gestures and some of the more trusting nomads enabled him to help them. It was hard labour and he strpped off his shirt. His presence also kept any one from harassing them.

When he was done he returned to her quarters to wait her return. His body soaking from the hard labour so he kept his shirt off, hoping his muscled body would impress her as well.

After hearing those words the workout was just what she needed. A couple of hours later she walked back into her chambers her hair back in a ponytail and the black bdu pants and nearly second skin black tank and a towel draped over her shoulder wiping her brow. It took a moment before she realized he was already there and looking at him there was an internal sigh. At least with the Italian bodyguard he was no where as attractive as this American.

Her eyes coast around the room to hide her natural inspection of a male before her in any form of undress. Especially when they have displayed a bit of a submissive behavior.

So how did it go helping the locals?

She had not reacted adversely to him calling her mistress before, so he decided to continue.

"It went well mistress, took a bit of time for us to understand one another. But luckily with manual labour pointing gets the job done."

He couldn't help but admire her body in its tight top.

"Would mistress require anything."

His eyes struggled to pull away from her breasts. They looked so perfect packed in the top and glistening from her workout, and it had been a long time since he had seen such a beautiful woman.

"And I mean anything...I will obey your every order."

He said it as a flirt, not realising that in his heart he meant it,

She smirked.

So you constantly need orders... absolutely no thinking and deciding anything for yourself? Where is the fun in that?

She walked over to the little folding field chair in her chambers and watched him.

Well you do realize that your predecessor did sleep in his own area with the rest of his team... not in here.

She gestured to the fact that there was only the one bed.

So what plans do you have for that? Sleep with your team or what?

He watched her then smiled.
She was playing along.

"I will sleep where my mistress orders." He looked down, "on the floor if she so orders."

Then remembering her comment about not thinking for himself he smiled.

"I would prefer to be close at hand to protect you mistress. I will sleep here with you."

Go acquire a cot then. This is not the place to have people talking and would hate for your team to give you any grief.

With that she moved to the bathroom or what was having to pass for a bathroom in this makeshift "building" the various military outfits threw together when they were told she was in fact staying.

Now... go...

She motioned to the door before vanishing in the other room.

"Very well mistress," he called out, "if you take your time I can help you with the bathing."

He thought it funny to continue the tone of her being his mistress.

He had already anticipated that he would require a cot so he had arranged for one of the folding mattresses to be acquired from the quartermaster. It was not exactly comfortable but he was used to the hard ground if need be.

Very soon he had the mattress setup at the foot of her bed and knocked on the makeshift bathroom door.

"Mistress I await your next duty."

The last thing she needed was someone who was being so submissive and intently seeking to be told what to do due to being ordered to stay by her like this. He was a soldier and like most she was sure was some overly tough macho ego when mingling with civilians back home and that was a headache she did not need. She could not help but wonder if what she saw now was his orders and trying to get back in his CO's good graces or was this the real him.

Nothing at this time.

She spoke as she opened the door walking out in a loose pair of black pants and matching loose local shirt. Her hair wrapped up in a towel she began trying to dry her hair with the towel a bit glancing around.

So when will they have dinner prepared for the soldiers or we could eat with the locals they are always willing to share a meal. They also wish they could do more to help feed the soldiers but there are too many of you so they at least prepare snacks and butter tea for everyone.

He was still shirtless and wearing only his military fatigue pants when she returned to the room. He was a little disappointed that she did not seem to notice.

However her words 'nothing at this time' gave him hope that she wasn't dismissing him totally. He did not know why but it felt good to be of use to her, sensual even, but he needed to maintain his command authority as well.

"It will be a few hours still till we eat. You are right some of the locals are helping with the meal. They will see to that first then they have asked if the two of us can join them when they have their meal. I accepted on your behalf."

He stood.

"I am going to shower now, I will use your facilities as I know it has hot water, unlike the military barracks."

He walked to the bathroom she had just exited.

"Don't come and spy on me when I am naked."

Not likely soldier...

With that she moved over to a low crate like platform and sitting cross legged began to meditate eyes closed staring out at the ancient mountains.

He laughed and turned in the doorway to look at her.

"Not likely is not a no," he smiled at her, "but that is okay, I don't mind a truly beautiful woman seeing me naked."

Entering the bathroom he stripped and stepped under the hot flowing water. It felt good after a long hard day so he savoured every second of it.

She was glad that he was quiet and in another room so she could clear her mind of those thoughts that she should have left at home and the club. Having to dismiss thought after thought though of that so very well built so very subservient soldier collared at her feet. She highly doubted he was the same in civilian life as he was acting here under orders to be under her orders.

Several moments later her mind finally clear as she sank deeper into her meditation the sound of the shower helping as her mind calmed from the soldiers and the scattered battles and this soldier in her orders. Nearly falling asleep as she meditated.

He was slightly disappointed that she hasn't even made an excuse to perhaps spy in on him. He was very proud of his looks and was barely sure if she had even noticed him. His thoughts had been about the beautiful woman in the room next to him, so despite the refreshing shower he was rarely erect when he turned off the water.

Drying himself he couldn't help wonder what it was about this woman that made him weak. He usually did not respond well to authority, yet her orders he longed to obey. Was it because she was a beautiful woman and there was a certain sensuality to serving her. He needed to get her to notice him.

Slipping on only his underwear he exited the room, hoping that his visible erection straining against the cotton would be noticed by her. He realised he could end up in trouble but technically he was in no less state of dress than many models in advertisements. He also doubted she would have him brought before his superiors, as her disdain for the military machine was palpable.

Seeing her seated peacefully was a bit of a disappointment, so he moved around and knelt before her, leaning back on his heels so she would be able to see his body properly. He waited there silently until she opened her eyes, then looking squarely into her own he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Mistress did not give me orders to dress, so I did not."

You should really be careful with acting like that.

She looked to him as her eyes opened. There was something still there but faded from her calming meditation.

Go get ready for the rest of the day.

He was upset that he had not impressed her. His ploy had not worked, and now he felt foolish. His girlfriend back home had enjoyed playing the subservient game sometimes. She enjoyed when he took control in the bedroom, and now he Began to understand the appeal.

He wanted to protest, to ask what she meant about him being careful, but she had given an order.

"There is plenty of time, but I will get ready." He bowed his head, "I am sorry that my body does not please mistress yet, I will work harder to make it more appealing for her to look upon. "

He slowly rose to his feet.

"Mistress I will be shipped back home soon. But before then I will obey you when we are inside these quarters. When I return home you will never see me again. So..."

Back