care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind...I'm geeking out and just caught myself (slightly too late)

A Felt ZW5 her name is Georgia, she's my world =]

haha i have a 910x, but no garmin for my bike, so I don't see the grade. Map my ride is only showing 4% as the max, but there's no way, I had to stand on one hill to keep my front tire down, and that only happens on things over 15% for me.

thanks boys =]

I got my first age group win in a triathlon today!

That is FANTASTIC!!!!

Tri take a fantstic amount of training and cross training.

I started training for one. No problem with the swim because I swam the 1,650 in college and except for the damn "seat up my ass" the bike was OK, but the run always KILLS ME.

I played rugby in college and I am not small. The running is too hard on my knees.

Congratulations again on winning your age group.

We could form a cycling team. I would do anything to ride for miles with burn it in front of me

That is FANTASTIC!!!!

Tri take a fantstic amount of training and cross training.

I started training for one. No problem with the swim because I swam the 1,650 in college and except for the damn "seat up my ass" the bike was OK, but the run always KILLS ME.

I played rugby in college and I am not small. The running is too hard on my knees.

Congratulations again on winning your age group.

work on your running form. Bio mechanically efficient running form shouldn't hurt your knees at all. Also, get a saddle that works for your body, BIG DIFFERENCE.

We could form a cycling team. I would do anything to ride for miles with burn it in front of me

but I hate pulling the peleton! I like drafting! which begs the question why did I choose a sport where the cycling sport where drafting is illegal

work on your running form. Bio mechanically efficient running form shouldn't hurt your knees at all. Also, get a saddle that works for your body, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Good idea about the better saddle. Of course the real reason is

I HATE TO RUN!

Now if your cute, sexy body were in front of me.........I might be enticed! The only problem would be keeping my tongue in my mouth.

Congratulations on the win! That's fantastic... I know you worked hard for it!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

The funny this is I kinda wasn't. My goal right now is ironman, not sprint triathlons lol. I was really surprised. I'm guessing if my friend hadn't crashed she would have been first, shes a better cyclist than I am.

good morning

qo7xw2.jpg

PS: That was a freaky fast reply.... I was just on and looking through your thread and fond you had just posted. :eek:

No frowns allowed around here. Sounds like you've had a very good weekend. Get the ex drama out of your head and make this weekend one to remember. You deserve it, don't cha think????

Omg!!!

good morning

qo7xw2.jpg

I have to apologize! There are no words to describe how beautiful that body is!! So all I can say is THANK YOU! I'm drooling now and I need to be excused for a couple of minutes. :devil:

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back