Status
Not open for further replies.
Itty bitty bikini committee.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,184
You make pink sexy...

How do I get on the itty bitty bikini committee? Can we have regular meetings?

Damm

No bra. Short shorts. Pizza delivery on its way and guess what I don't give?

A flying fuck.

You look so damm good

attachment.php

Fuck the pizza, I'd eat you

Burn it, I'm new to lit and am really enjoying your thread. You have beautiful eyes and a very sexy body. Your eyes draw me in and make me think there is a lot to you. Am curious to know more. Thank you for sharing beautiful.

::bump:: Hey Burn, hope you are doing well and just on vacation since we have not heard from you in a while.

Second place today :) and finally sub 3 hours for an Olympic distance tri :)

congrats that's a heck of a milestone and placing in age group is always a plus. I am shooting for my first half iron in 2 weeks it should be pretty crazy.

congrats that's a heck of a milestone and placing in age group is always a plus. I am shooting for my first half iron in 2 weeks it should be pretty crazy.

i've progressed to the kleenex-man triathlons. consists of walking to the refrigerator, getting a coke out, and opening the coke...

i've progressed to the kleenex-man triathlons. consists of walking to the refrigerator, getting a coke out, and opening the coke...

that is indeed 3 different events in succession I think it might qualify :) Wonder where there world championships would be held

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back