care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must. Stop. Eating. Empty carbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,235
You have an amazing body! Besides, the empty carbs have no affect on those incredibly sexy eyes

I disagee

Random rant for the day:

I'm so sick of this culture that looks at some one who isn't a size two and says "oh my god, you show off your body?!? You must be so confident" as I'd implying I have something that needs to be covered up. I'm not a size two, but I'm far from obese, and even if I was, so what? I can love my own body and be proud of it as it is. You don't like it? Don't look.

attachment.php

My word, sexy and a beauty. Tell those idiots to fuck off

Exercise?

I'll give you some exercise if you want some! I personally don't think you need it, but I can definitely think of a way to help your sexy body get a work out! ;)

Dont stop

Please keep posting I like to look at you, and make wishes, your so adprable, and sexy

Just hanging out with my kitteh on a Friday night...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,422
Mine is too. Super friendly, almost like a dog.

Haha mine isn't. She's really skittish and weird. My cat I had from age 6-24 was my boo. Super friendly, smart, giant orange and fluffy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,351
Haha mine isn't. She's really skittish and weird. My cat I had from age 6-24 was my boo. Super friendly, smart, giant orange and fluffy!!

I love pussies, our cat is a Ginger Tom, over weight, who rules our houshold, meows very load but purrs when stroked.

My cat I had from age 6-24 was my boo. Super friendly, smart, giant orange and fluffy!!

What a gorgeous cat. So self-confident looking.

Isn't it amazing how cats can be so totally different - and some people say that they have no personalities.

I hope your kitten enjoyed all the Friday night attention. Any to spare?

What a gorgeous cat. So self-confident looking.

Isn't it amazing how cats can be so totally different - and some people say that they have no personalities.

I hope your kitten enjoyed all the Friday night attention. Any to spare?

Well it's Saturday now, and she wants none of my attention lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back