Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolai's cock sprung free, and he took Alexis by the back of the head, pulling her head towards it. "Warm me up, baby," he said.

Nikolai used her mouth like a pussy until he finally turned her around, preparing to screw her. "I'll go easy. You still have to walk back," he said, sliding inside her womanhood.

Nikolai pulled out, cumming on the small of her back. It had been a while since he had done that. "That was good," he said, starting to dress.

The hike back down seemed longer, since they had just used all that energy. Soon, they had returned to the base and Nikolai flopped down on the couch.

She shook her head, nuzzling. "I just want to go to sleep," she confessed softly. "Try to beat jet lag as much as possible."

Nikolai carried her off to bed and tucked her in before joining her. "Jet lag beating does seem to be the way to go," he said.

Alexis nodded and curled up into her lover, enjoying the warmth and company. "I had fun today. Did you?" she asked sleepily.

Alexis woke up the next morning and went over to the bedroom window and opened it. It was sunrise, and she sat down in a chair for a few moments, just watching the sunrise.

Alexis finished packing up her stuff and slung it over her shoulder. She went over and helped Nikolai. "Let's go home to our nice apartment and bullet proof windows and our nice, comfy bed," she said, leading him over to the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back