Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis moaned even louder, pushing herself even closer to climax as she bounced now almost furiously on his cock.

Alexis reacted to his slowing down by slowing down herself, moaning even louder. "What's wrong?" she asked almost dizzily.

Alexis's mind was swimming with pleasure, and she began to just ride him slowly, letting him have control, gasping and moaning loudly.

Nikolai gave it all he had, fucking her to the point where all she could make were animal noises. He exploded, his load leaking out of her.

Alexis felt him cum hard, and she let out an animalistic cry of pleasure, before releasing everything she had, cumming hard herself.

After her ass unclenched around his cock, Nikolai went soft as he pulled out of her. "That was intense," he said, stroking her hair.

After what seemed like a wonderful eternity, Nikolai said, "I guess we need to eat now. Any preferences?"

Alexis slowly made her way out of the tub, being careful not to slip. She managed, though, as she finished drying off the bottom of one her feet and landing it in a pile of water. She cried out as her shoulder and part of her cheek met the tile. Swearing, she began to stand back up.

"I think so. Nothing feels broken or dislocated, so I'm calling that a win," Alexis said, fully snapped out of her post fuck dizziness. "My cheek really hurts, though."

Alexis shook her head. "I'm serious, Nikolai." She turned her head so he could get a good look at her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back